News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

I learned a lesson today. I got beat up by a friend.
Kane Hamburger
lop guest
User ID: 325887
02-28-2021 04:18 AM

I learned a lesson today. I got beat up by a friend.
Advertisement
I invited Tyrone over for a beer. He accepted. I did my trademark lock them in my apartment strategy.

He came in and asked why I was wearing a red mask. I did not answer him. He went to leave, and the door was locked.

I shut the power off. My apartment was dark. I picked up a lantern and I slowly approached him. Instead of hiding he confronted me. He said what’s with the weirdness? I kept approaching him. He then attacked me.

We got into a scuffle he then gave me a hammer fist to in the gut, I was leaned backwards at the edge of my couch. He knocked the wind out of me, so my tongue was hanging out, and my eyes were bugged out due to shock.

I tried to talk but the only words that would come out were “Hath Haaaaaaath Haaaath!

He broke my apartment door down. After I got my bearings back and the wind came back I was angry, so I trashed my own apartment to let off some steam.

Tyrone, I will find you, and I will get my revenge.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 437480
02-28-2021 04:21 AM

RE: I learned a lesson today. I got beat up by a friend.
Kane Hamburger  Wrote: (02-28-2021 04:18 AM)
I invited Tyrone over for a beer. He accepted. I did my trademark lock them in my apartment strategy.

He came in and asked why I was wearing a red mask. I did not answer him. He went to leave, and the door was locked.

I shut the power off. My apartment was dark. I picked up a lantern and I slowly approached him. Instead of hiding he confronted me. He said what’s with the weirdness? I kept approaching him. He then attacked me.

We got into a scuffle he then gave me a hammer fist to in the gut, I was leaned backwards at the edge of my couch. He knocked the wind out of me, so my tongue was hanging out, and my eyes were bugged out due to shock.

I tried to talk but the only words that would come out were “Hath Haaaaaaath Haaaath!

He broke my apartment door down. After I got my bearings back and the wind came back I was angry, so I trashed my own apartment to let off some steam.

You should've shared your roast beef with him, you asshole.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 578183
02-28-2021 04:24 AM

Lmao
SkeptiSchism
User ID: 450243
02-28-2021 04:25 AM

You had a similar story a couple years ago, I think it was more entertaining. Maybe you're losing a step?

Gold is the money of kings. Silver is the money of gentlemen. Barter is the money of peasants. Debt is the money of slaves. Crypto is the money of robots.

[Image: 440px-Golden_ratio_line.svg.png]
Euler
User ID: 550381
02-28-2021 04:33 AM

You are losing it kanye
FKA Bird
the Hawk is Howling
User ID: 569346
02-28-2021 04:42 AM

Sounds like a lovers tiff.

Can you go to couples counselling or just have hot, make up sex?

Anon
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2021 04:42 AM by FKA Bird.) Quote this message in a reply
Angel Face
~La Princesa~
User ID: 548837
02-28-2021 04:47 AM

Lock them in the apartment™... chuckle

I can feel your paranoia through the screen.
ʘ‿ʘ
FKA Bird
the Hawk is Howling
User ID: 569346
02-28-2021 04:56 AM

Angel Face  Wrote: (02-28-2021 04:47 AM)

Lock them in the apartment™... chuckle

Batboy
SkeptiSchism
02-28-2021 04:59 AM

The last story had more suspense. It felt darker then suddenly brighter, to the point of a blinding light from your lantern of illumination.

Sorry but it's just not the same. You shouldn't have done so well the first time around. Usually people improve after their first, second or third attempts.

Gold is the money of kings. Silver is the money of gentlemen. Barter is the money of peasants. Debt is the money of slaves. Crypto is the money of robots.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 578929
02-28-2021 05:08 AM

(OP) Is a Shrek Lover For Sure!

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 578929
02-28-2021 05:09 AM

SkeptiSchism
02-28-2021 05:12 AM

[Image: b663e843f4bef374de7bd57a3d3b028c.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2021 05:13 AM by SkeptiSchism.) Quote this message in a reply
Professor Dangle
lop guest
User ID: 579032
02-28-2021 08:09 AM

unsure RE: I learned a lesson today. I got beat up by a friend.
Probably fighting over a cheeseburger
SkeptiSchism
02-28-2021 08:43 AM

Professor Dangle  Wrote: (02-28-2021 08:09 AM)
Probably fighting over a cheeseburger

Opie was hit and run

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 579041
02-28-2021 08:48 AM

SkeptiSchism  Wrote: (02-28-2021 04:25 AM)
You had a similar story a couple years ago, I think it was more entertaining. Maybe you're losing a step?

I've heard this story also.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication