News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.09 Average

Big problem with stalkers here. And I discovered their SECRETS ...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 581785
03-27-2021 08:04 AM

horn Big problem with stalkers here. And I discovered their SECRETS ...
Advertisement
For the last 4 and a half years I was constantly being harassed by something unseen. It started when I moved to Burnsville Minnesota. Even before I actually moved into a home there, someone began hacking into my security cameras I set up prior to moving stuff in. It was almost a year after moving in that I discovered and caught some creeps at the edge of my back yard, behind a fence, after midnight, hacking into my security cameras. And from there things got worse.

I could write many pages about all the shenanigans these stalkers use to harass people. And it's always the same old same sh*t. They did everything from physically following me to the store for groceries, to hcking into my phones and home network, opening my garage door remotely at 3 AM, turning on/off my motion detection lights by pulsing the detector, pulsing my fridge/freezer so it would turn off at night (had to buy a new one wrapped in stainless steel to stop that monkey business), triggering my home alarm system, jamming my television reception while I watched, and so much more. They killed one of my cats, and now another has to take medication because of this. And even I am on 3 medications to control the effects of these ultrasound bombardment harassment and high RF jamming exposure signals.

How many of you think your phone is safe from a computer virus if you never connect to any network at all, keep all the radios (cellular, wifi, bluetooth) turned off, and store the phone in an RF shield bag at green boot in use? Well, it's not safe.

Apparently there's an ultrasound backdoor which someone is using to get into our phones covertly and change things, load rogue apps, disable features, download files and a log of everything you've done and everywhere you went, and a text transcript of every word heard spoken by anyone near your phone , and more, at any time .. but often done at night while you're sleeping and not using your phone.

And if that wasn't bad enough, they have deployed fake clones of EVERYONE'S wifi access point in my old neighborhood. Everyone in my neighborhood thought they were connecting to their own access point, or their Xfinity access point ... .. but in fact I've discovered these fake man-in-the-middle wifi access point signals coming from cell towers nearby or miles out of town upon a hill. WTF, right?

How can they get your phone to connect to their fake clone wifi access point a mile away utop a cell tower? How can wifi even work that far away ... unless someone is using illegal antennas and illegal output power. I was told by someone else that's looked at this and learned some of these clone wifi access points can be up to 50 miles away .. regardless if you're using 2.4 ghz or 5 ghz.

And this is when my tinnitus started, caused by these high power wifi and jamming signals coming to me from a distance. But worse yet some of these transmissions are destined to phones much further away than I was and these powerful signals were transiting THROUGH me on its way to a phone miles away on the edge of town.

This tinnitus then started causing huge amounts of drainage from my eyes and sinuses. Then the sinus issue got so bad I started bleed out my nose when the tinnitus got really bad. And then that turned into an infection that got into my brain. That happened last April during the initial pandemic outbreak. I was in rough shape and worried I might have gotten the covid. But I didn't have that sickening taste I'm my mouth that a flu typically causes. So, during the lockdown in early April I packed up and left the city in my RV and went camping all summer. And within a few weeks all my symptoms disappeared and I started to feel better, despite the damage it has already caused.

At the end of last summer I returned home, put my home up for sale, found a sweet new home and moved to a secluded remote country location. And within weeks after moving they found me and started this crap up again. And now recently it's gotten much much worse. These stalkers aren't even just sneaking around in the dark. Now they pull right up out front and park and start filling my home with loud ultrasound tones, and jamming my phone and tablet while it's in my hands being used, resulting in tinnitus that lasts for days and weeks at a time.

I have a huge more to add and I will.

I know their modus operandi well now. I've watched them for the last few years, especially these last 2 years as this intrusion crap has been rolled out alongside 5G almost everywhere I've looked. I know how to FIND them wherever they exist. Their toys make a LOT of noise. THEY make a lot of noise. And I know the things they like to hack at. I know how you can determine if you're a victim, and how to test for their presence. I even know how to summon their presence too. They are like puppets which I've learned to summon, seriously, simply by watching a movie streamed from my own media server on my own network.

But the really alarming thing is ... I think this stuff is being used to cause covid within those they deem undesirable. You can't do wifi from a tower 2, 3, 6, or 50 miles away with stock antennas and legal power outputs. They are gonna kill people with that sh*t ... and they ARE!

I need to cut this short .. I'm suddenly under attack again. I can hear it and feel it all over my body.

I'll continue to add to this thread if it remains. I have a LOT of info to share. I also know how to stop them and how to harass THEM TOO.

more later.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 581795
03-27-2021 09:22 AM

RE: Big problem with stalkers here. And I discovered their SECRETS ...
More ...

So, one of the first clues I had that someone had hacked into my home network was suddenly appearing and disappearing devices in my Windows network device discovery list. Weird devices with MAC address I didn't recognize were suddenly there and then gone. My network log confirmed someone was getting into my network via wifi. This is when I learned about man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks. Further investigation revealed that WPA2 had been compromised the year before. And unfortunately ... there was no fix for that .. yet. We're all vulnerable!!!

So .. why were these creeps getting into my network, and who were they? They had to be nearby to get into wifi, right? Well, yes .. and now no.

I continued to let it go. So, someone was in my network. What can they do? They need passwords to get into my servers. But, how did they get the password for my wifi? So, I checked everything. First, I found someone had hacked my router, and broke the internal clock so it stayed at the same date and time. Right away I knew that meant security was gone. With no key rotations, they could keep using the same key. They also disabled my firewall for easy entry via the internet. And they got my wifi password from a damn security camera that didn't keep it encrypted within its configuration.

But still, why hack me? I'm nobody special. But I let it go so I could observe them. And patterns began to appear. They typically left me alone though until I started watching a movie. I don't do internet streaming, quality is crap on a big projection covering a wall. But they seemed to attack me when I would watch movies via wifi. Everything would appear fine at first, but then everything went to crap once the hackers showed up. And they did show up, at a parking lot nearby.

So, wtf, right? Why aren't they allowing me to watch a movie, streamed from my very own media server on my own network? There was sufficient wifi bandwidth, especially at 2 AM. Yet, they were clearly intentionally jamming and disrupted my movie playing. So, instead of streaming via RTSP or HTTP, I switched protocols to RTP and multicasting.. RTP doesn't need a reply to keep streaming, and that's how they were tripping the stream up, delaying the replies. Using RTP solved the problem with watching movies, and TV. But, they were still in my network trying to harass me, and there was no fix for that yet and probably a year away. But WOW, once they could no longer disrupt my movie watching, they seemingly started having a huge hissy fit. That's when they clearly began harassing and stalking me. They would throw stuff at my home at night, mess with anything electronic that they could disrupt with an EM pulse. It turned into a war for all practical purposes and involved the police a few times. The cops said I was crazy and locked me up for evaluation for 5 days. They released me once my daughter brought some evidence to show them. Yet, why was this sh*t going on?

I eventually disconnected my home network from the internet. I was being infected with rogue Window updates and infected Android apps from mysterious edge servers. This is when I had to stop updating stuff. Every update would break something and then I would have to recover from backups, and that's harder when stuff is locked on a non-rooted android device.

Now it's 2019, and there's a fix for the WPA2 compromise: protected frame management packets. But, none of the American companies were implementing this fix. Even today I would say 99% of the access points are still open to anyone that can learn how to perform MITM attacks (something a 12 year old can do).. So, I order a foreign product from Synology, the maker of my media servers which I like a lot. Bought an RT2600ac and enabled PMF ONLY connections. But ... unfortunately few client devices supported this fix, which really should be on EVERY wifi device but isn't. So I bought a Samsung Note 9 and eventually they came out with PMF support. And the same with their Tab S4 tablet. The combination worked great. And THAT must have really pissed off someone because then I found myself being threatened by a group of young stalkers and even a rogue cop that was hanging with these hackers (I have video of THAT).

Everything worked fine for a year, as long as I didn't connect my home network or any of my devices to the internet. My phone's were the only connection to the internet and I stopped connecting them to my home network too. But then one day I began hearing ultrasounds and experiencing tinnitus. And stuff started updating on a tablet that I never even connect to the internet. How is that possible? There's no cellular in it. That's when I discovered the ultrasound backdoor. They would send ultrasound commands to enable NFC and then began using that to upload files into my tablet. Sometimes they even enabled wifi and connect to a mystery access point.

Really, crazy sh*t ... right, but why?

And recently now I think I know why. We're all begun spied upon. Our every word is being transcribed and uploaded .. everything we do, everywhere we go .. someone has free open access to our devices, our home network, and without our consent!!! But .. I've found ways to make this very difficult for whomever is doing this.

More later....
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 524129
03-27-2021 09:25 AM

TL;DR

Meds
Upside Down
User ID: 578079
03-27-2021 09:37 AM

ya, too long, didn't read.

i'm an old school targetted individual, if you want to talk to me.

i try to think of a guy named paul, who faces his fears.

i am a gangstalking victim, for sure. i can't stop the gangstalkers for you, in fact your situation is hopeless.

i can give you a few tips if you want.

Candle
Reality are the hearts and minds of those who try.
Everything that is not illusion is confusion.

box
Upside Down
03-27-2021 09:39 AM

Candle

box
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-27-2021 09:41 AM

More ..

One configuration charge that was constantly being mysteriously made in my phones that I kept noticing in the beginning had to deal with location services. Someone kept disabling was the assisted/ high accuracy (used GPS and wifi) option. Why were they doing that? Without it, it can take minutes to get a GPS fix when you're downtown or on heavy overcast rainy days. For months this went on. And then I realized my position on the map kept jumping around. One minute i would be at home, the next i would be inside some nearby office, or near a cell tower. Why? Then one night i suddenly realized why. My position was jumping all over because of these fake MITM clones were located in that office where the hackers were working, and on cell towers. By using high accuracy, my phone was recording the position of these MITM clone access points to Google, and Google was updating their data base. This not only caused my map to act crazy, but others too. The mailman and Amazon were often delivering packages to the right house number but on the wrong street because they were getting bogus location returns too. Samsung Note 8 phones are the worse and you can find articles about this mystery on the internet. But I figured out the cause.

More to follow ... much much more ..

I think the hack know I'm posting this stuff, I just heard something like a large rock hit the house. I know they are nearby, they have been for a couple weeks now trying to stop me from getting on the internet to report my findings. They have a trailer nearby in a state park where they've been harassing me from.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-27-2021 09:54 AM

Upside Down  Wrote: (03-27-2021 09:37 AM)

i am a gangstalking victim, for sure. i can't stop the gangstalkers for you, in fact your situation is hopeless.

It's not entirely hopeless. If I drive then crazy, they might want to kill themselves out of frustration and guilt.

Imagine, grown (but not mature) adults picking on a senior citizen and an 18 year old lovely dear sweet intelligent loving cat?

If you have any suggestions to shake these creeps I'd love to hear them. I'll even pay you handsomely if it works. I'm already considering spending $50k to catch them. I have the identity of 3 and soon 4 of them. I can lawyer up and start depositioning them ... or waterboarding them, that might work too.
Upside Down
03-27-2021 09:58 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-27-2021 09:54 AM)

It's not entirely hopeless. If I drive then crazy, they might want to kill themselves out of frustration and guilt.

Imagine, grown (but not mature) adults picking on a senior citizen and an 18 year old lovely dear sweet intelligent loving cat?

If you have any suggestions to shake these creeps I'd love to hear them. I'll even pay you handsomely if it works. I'm already considering spending $50k to catch them. I have the identity of 3 and soon 4 of them. I can lawyer up and start depositioning them ... or waterboarding them, that might work too.
-

paul atredies, from Dune. I probably misspelled that.

I will face my fears...

Quotes. Paul : I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

Candle

box
Upside Down
03-27-2021 09:59 AM

Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Candle

box
Upside Down
03-27-2021 10:01 AM

Candle

box
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-27-2021 10:04 AM

Right now I think the only option I have is to disclose everything I know about this crap, and everything I've learned to mitigate their harassment and harm. The more people know about this, the less trusting of this technology they will become.

For example, they have some kind of device that can impulse electronics and cause things to malfunction. It has the ability to lock onto a targeted device and repeatedly EMP it until it crashes. HOWEVER, I discovered that hanging a string of flashing fairy lights between your stud and them prevents them from acquiring their desired target. A string with a few hundred LEDs works fantastic. Keep it at to multi/changing flashing patterns. They went ballistic when I started hanging them in the windows and along walls facing them. Seriously, it works. A $9 string of lights breaks their wonderful toy, lol.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-27-2021 10:05 AM

It should have said "your stuff" and not "your stud" above .. blame this spell checker ..
Mauser's Ghost purrs
lop guest
User ID: 581428
03-27-2021 10:08 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-27-2021 09:54 AM)

Do it.......get a private dick who understands gang stalking and see if he's gonna help.

Filing a lawsuit is your only legal avenue.

They can use asymetrical warfare tactics with impunity.

These idiots seem rather sophisticated with their hacking.

You'd be surprised how many jack asses have joined the illegal Commie Surveillance......and you'll be surprised how many will believe their lies and jump in......on you........for decades if your an interesting TI to harass.

Pigs.........prosecutors.....judges.......are all worthless when it comes to gang stalking which can and does morph into murder, torture, arson....etc.

Pigs......are behind the whole thing: it's a zero tolerence world.....but pigs have never arrested their pals and family members (Community Policing).
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 581713
03-27-2021 10:12 AM

You can hire people and they do a sting operation.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 581713
03-27-2021 10:13 AM

Would probably mess them up if you paid them extra.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication