News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Astrazeneca is a most gentle piece of pharmaceutical armoury
pharmaceutical armoury
lop guest
User ID: 516196
04-07-2021 11:22 AM

Astrazeneca is a most gentle piece of pharmaceutical armoury
Advertisement
This post is a companion piece to my previous thread http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-241349.html

I'd just like to reiterate, taking the Astrazeneca vaccine changed my life. I'm a new man, the new man, you might say. I'd recommend everyone take it at least twice during their lifetime. I want to spend what time I have left supporting the pharmaceutical industry in any way I can. After all, I owe them my life.

I have no inclination to engage anti-vaxxers in conversation whatsoever. They should be considered as bioterrorists colluding with contras, militias and rogue factions in the military who oppose the pharmaceutical industry, the greatest force for order in the known universe.

I'm long of the opinion we should inhabit an egalitarian scientocracy, overseen by an impartial and impersonal pharmaceutical industry which micromanages every aspect of our lives. Those worthy persons (such as myself) who have benefited medical science and taken the vaccine should be granted a special sort of badge we can wear on our lapels. This way we can distinguish ourselves from the thugs who refuse to be vaccinated. And they're all thugs.

My entire life, for what it has been worth, I've waited longingly for the day when I could surrender myself absolutely and totally to the pharmaceutical industry. I despise anti-vaxxers more than you will ever know and I crave their final destruction and the destruction of their friends and families.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 582990
04-07-2021 11:23 AM

RE: Astrazeneca is a most gentle piece of pharmaceutical armoury
Could you be more obvious ? Rofl
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 582775
04-07-2021 11:28 AM

not a great bit of sarcasm..

as a company it has proved you can not charge countries at cost.. as they'll hate you

Strange how the British gov have turned on both the vaccine and maker, killing their own success to replace it with biometric IDs..

The UK has been slowly killing it's vaccine program over the last month... and is about to kill the Oxford vaccine totally a bit later and ban it's use in the UK..

As a path it is the only one they have left to push their biometric IDs is to withdraw the vaccines and undermine any confidence there was in them..

Be nice to know what the UK parliament/media get for throwing the entire country under the bus!
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-07-2021 11:28 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-07-2021 11:23 AM)

you mean with the dripping sarcasm..
pharmaceutical armoury
lop guest
04-07-2021 11:34 AM

RE: AstraZeneca is a most gentle piece of pharmaceutical armoury
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-07-2021 11:28 AM)

as a company it has proved you can not charge countries at cost.. as they'll hate you

Strange how the British gov have turned on both the vaccine and maker, killing their own success to replace it with biometric IDs..

The UK has been slowly killing it's vaccine program over the last month... and is about to kill the Oxford vaccine totally a bit later and ban it's use in the UK..

As a path it is the only one they have left to push their biometric IDs is to withdraw the vaccines and undermine any confidence there was in them..

Be nice to know what the UK parliament/media get for throwing the entire country under the bus!

I'm sincere. Why would I lie about taking AstraZeneca? It completed me in a way communication with humans never could. You're some kind of militaristic right-wing thug aren't you?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 580646
04-07-2021 11:39 AM

I think AstraZeneca plc is a pretty cool shot, it has no RNA or Novichok and doesn't afraid of anything.
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-07-2021 11:40 AM

pharmaceutical armoury  Wrote: (04-07-2021 11:34 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-07-2021 11:28 AM)

I'm sincere. Why would I lie about taking AstraZeneca? It completed me in a way communication with humans never could. You're some kind of militaristic right-wing thug aren't you?

I suspect that is what some will think of those who do not share their opinions.. be a real shame to see AZ and the Oxford vaccine destroyed, which is what will happen later on today when the UK kills off it's vaccine program...

this is why the French have been saying for a few weeks that Europe will overtake the UK.. they knew this was coming and that the UK was going to kill off the vaccine program in favour of forcing everyone into almost daily testing and carry around papers to confirm they are testing almost daily while still keeping all the unsocial forms of contact..

AZ is being used as the tool to destroy the UK, shame as it seemed a really good vaccine, and I have had 1 dose but doubt now I will be able to get the second dose, if they ban it for any reason today I will be forced to cancel my second shot.
pharmaceutical armoury
lop guest
04-07-2021 11:57 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-07-2021 11:40 AM)
pharmaceutical armoury  Wrote: (04-07-2021 11:34 AM)

I suspect that is what some will think of those who do not share their opinions.. be a real shame to see AZ and the Oxford vaccine destroyed, which is what will happen later on today when the UK kills off it's vaccine program...

this is why the French have been saying for a few weeks that Europe will overtake the UK.. they knew this was coming and that the UK was going to kill off the vaccine program in favour of forcing everyone into almost daily testing and carry around papers to confirm they are testing almost daily while still keeping all the unsocial forms of contact..

AZ is being used as the tool to destroy the UK, shame as it seemed a really good vaccine, and I have had 1 dose but doubt now I will be able to get the second dose, if they ban it for any reason today I will be forced to cancel my second shot.

I'm very concerned now that AstraZeneca will be taken out of circulation. I didn't grasp the sociopolitical maneuvering around this wonderful vaccine.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 557004
04-07-2021 12:00 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-07-2021 11:23 AM)

No he's being serious. The brain-worms make them think that way.
pharmaceutical armoury
lop guest
04-07-2021 12:14 PM

Could one of the moderators capitalize the Z in the title of this thread and also in the body of the text in the first line of the second paragraph please? I'm dyslexic unfortunately as well as socially impaired. I'd be very grateful.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication