News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons


Username:
Password: or Register
 
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

01100100 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100001 01110010 is just digital: So why....
Total Nutcase
Registered User
User ID: 553772
04-08-2021 01:44 AM

Posts: 6,275




Post: #16
RE: 01100100 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100001 01110010 is just digital: So why....
Advertisement
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:43 AM)
Total Nutcase  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:40 AM)
We're already over 1/4 the way there....

Imagine that, a non answer.

Are you claiming the current US debt isn't over 28 trillion ?

Quote this message in a reply
BLOWED UP REAL GOOD
Registered User
User ID: 517324
04-08-2021 01:46 AM

Posts: 6,494




Post: #17
RE: 01100100 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100001 01110010 is just digital: So why....
https://www.usdebtclock.org/

$28,148,875,000,000.00 and increasing by the second!!! :)

lol

00100100 00110010 00111000 00101100 00110001 00110100 00111000 00101100 00111000 00110111 00110101 00101100 00110000 00110000 00110000 00101100 00110000 00110000 00110000 00101110 00110000 00110000
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2021 01:48 AM by BLOWED UP REAL GOOD.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 583068
04-08-2021 01:48 AM

 




Post: #18
RE: 01100100 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100001 01110010 is just digital: So why....
Total Nutcase  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:44 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:43 AM)
Imagine that, a non answer.

Are you claiming the current US debt isn't over 28 trillion ?

I am stating that you didn't answer the question posed in the post you quoted.

And you're just trying to move further from the truth you are brazenly avoiding.
Quote this message in a reply
Total Nutcase
Registered User
User ID: 553772
04-08-2021 01:49 AM

Posts: 6,275




Post: #19
RE: 01100100 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100001 01110010 is just digital: So why....
BLOWED UP REAL GOOD  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:46 AM)
https://www.usdebtclock.org/

$28,148,875,000,000.00 and increasing :)

lol

I'm with you in your view that something is wrong when the top 10% of rich people have more wealth that the other 90% by a VAST VAST margin .

Quote this message in a reply
Total Nutcase
Registered User
User ID: 553772
04-08-2021 01:50 AM

Posts: 6,275




Post: #20
RE: 01100100 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100001 01110010 is just digital: So why....
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:48 AM)
Total Nutcase  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:44 AM)
Are you claiming the current US debt isn't over 28 trillion ?

I am stating that you didn't answer the question posed in the post you quoted.

And you're just trying to move further from the truth you are brazenly avoiding.

What truth is that ?

Quote this message in a reply
BLOWED UP REAL GOOD
Registered User
User ID: 517324
04-08-2021 01:51 AM

Posts: 6,494




Post: #21
RE: 01100100 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100001 01110010 is just digital: So why....
Total Nutcase  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:49 AM)
BLOWED UP REAL GOOD  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:46 AM)
https://www.usdebtclock.org/

$28,148,875,000,000.00 and increasing :)

lol

I'm with you in your view that something is wrong when the top 10% of rich people have more wealth that the other 90% by a VAST VAST margin .



Quote this message in a reply
BLOWED UP REAL GOOD
Registered User
User ID: 517324
04-08-2021 01:52 AM

Posts: 6,494




Post: #22
RE: 01100100 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100001 01110010 is just digital: So why....
Does the CEO of ANY company deserve 3000-5000 TIMES the average workers pay?

HELL NO!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 583068
04-08-2021 01:53 AM

 




Post: #23
RE: 01100100 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100001 01110010 is just digital: So why....
Total Nutcase  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:49 AM)
BLOWED UP REAL GOOD  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:46 AM)
https://www.usdebtclock.org/

$28,148,875,000,000.00 and increasing :)

lol

I'm with you in your view that something is wrong when the top 10% of rich people have more wealth that the other 90% by a VAST VAST margin .

So you believe it is simply impossible for a small part of a society to rightfully accumulate more than the rest?

Let's shrink this down to make it easier to deal with.
Does one person having more wealth than 9 people mean something is wrong?
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 583068
04-08-2021 01:54 AM

 




Post: #24
RE: 01100100 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100001 01110010 is just digital: So why....
Total Nutcase  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:50 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:48 AM)
I am stating that you didn't answer the question posed in the post you quoted.

And you're just trying to move further from the truth you are brazenly avoiding.

What truth is that ?

That just paying for every want of every lazy sob with money from nowhere is literally an impossibility.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 583068
04-08-2021 01:55 AM

 




Post: #25
RE: 01100100 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100001 01110010 is just digital: So why....
BLOWED UP REAL GOOD  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:52 AM)
Does the CEO of ANY company deserve 3000-5000 TIMES the average workers pay?

HELL NO!!!!!!!

Who determines what someone deserves?
Is deserve some sort of principle you think can be justly applied?
Quote this message in a reply
Total Nutcase
Registered User
User ID: 553772
04-08-2021 01:57 AM

Posts: 6,275




Post: #26
RE: 01100100 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100001 01110010 is just digital: So why....
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:53 AM)
Total Nutcase  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:49 AM)
I'm with you in your view that something is wrong when the top 10% of rich people have more wealth that the other 90% by a VAST VAST margin .

So you believe it is simply impossible for a small part of a society to rightfully accumulate more than the rest?

Let's shrink this down to make it easier to deal with.
Does one person having more wealth than 9 people mean something is wrong?

Here's the deal:

You and those like you WORSHIP money...its your GOD

You don't care who you step on or hurt and long as you "Get dat money"

Greed is a sin according to your bible but you still commit that sin hour by hour, day by day.

So please do tell us how you square that sin and the sins of those like you .

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2021 02:11 AM by Total Nutcase.) Quote this message in a reply
BLOWED UP REAL GOOD
Registered User
User ID: 517324
04-08-2021 02:01 AM

Posts: 6,494




Post: #27
beermug RE: 01100100 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100001 01110010 is just digital: So why....
Must be nice to get a 200 MILLION dollar BONUS!!!!

All while most of their employees earn probably crap wages!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/meet-the-hi...1617710401

[Image: im-320411?width=1260&size=1.5]
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2021 02:01 AM by BLOWED UP REAL GOOD.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 583068
04-08-2021 02:01 AM

 




Post: #28
RE: 01100100 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100001 01110010 is just digital: So why....
Total Nutcase  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:57 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:53 AM)
So you believe it is simply impossible for a small part of a society to rightfully accumulate more than the rest?

Let's shrink this down to make it easier to deal with.
Does one person having more wealth than 9 people mean something is wrong?

Here's the deal:

You and those like you WORSHIP money...its you GOD

You don't care who you step on or hurt and long as you "Get dat money"

Greed is a sin according to your bible but you still commit that sin hour by hour, day by day.

So please do tell us how you square that sin and the sins of those like you .

A standard technique to avoid discuss the topic.
You don't speak for me.
I suggest you not pretend to

For one, I am an atheist.
I have no god.
Not even ones you try to pretend I have.

I just see you throwing a tantrum and accusations because you can't actually discuss the topic

That truth you are so desperately avoiding.
Life isn't a free ride and we, your fellow humans, only owe you the freedom to make your own way.
Do nothing and starve
Not my problem
Quote this message in a reply
Total Nutcase
Registered User
User ID: 553772
04-08-2021 02:01 AM

Posts: 6,275




Post: #29
RE: 01100100 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100001 01110010 is just digital: So why....
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:54 AM)
Total Nutcase  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:50 AM)
What truth is that ?

That just paying for every want of every lazy sob with money from nowhere is literally an impossibility.

How ?

Give folks a basic income to feed/clothe/house them...

And just to post something you're NOT thinking about...Automation is quickly displacing workers who are/were consumers....just what are these "fat cats" gonna do when there's NO-ONE left to buy their good/services ?

Quote this message in a reply
BLOWED UP REAL GOOD
Registered User
User ID: 517324
04-08-2021 02:02 AM

Posts: 6,494




Post: #30
RE: 01100100 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100001 01110010 is just digital: So why....
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:55 AM)
BLOWED UP REAL GOOD  Wrote: (04-08-2021 01:52 AM)
Does the CEO of ANY company deserve 3000-5000 TIMES the average workers pay?

HELL NO!!!!!!!

Who determines what someone deserves?
Is deserve some sort of principle you think can be justly applied?

That pay is OVERKILL!

No one on the planet deserves to earn 3000-5000 times their workers annual pay. It is absurd!
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement









Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication