News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average

Globalists are Initiating their Extinction Protocols – Steve Quayle
WNUB1777
User ID: 581146
04-08-2021 02:22 AM

Globalists are Initiating their Extinction Protocols – Steve Quayle
Advertisement
https://usawatchdog.com/globalists-are-i...ve-quayle/

When the Buddha leaves the Buddha tree all hell breaks loose upon thee. Universal inevitability.
Quote this message in a reply
WNUB1777
04-08-2021 02:24 AM

RE: Globalists are Initiating their Extinction Protocols – Steve Quayle
SuicideVax Passports, Political Torture & Filibuster Fails

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fIQt4ynruLeF/

When the Buddha leaves the Buddha tree all hell breaks loose upon thee. Universal inevitability.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 564234
04-08-2021 04:01 AM

Renowned radio host, filmmaker and book author, Steve Quayle, contends the evil elite have long warned about drastically reducing the global population. They even carved it into the infamous Georgia Guide Stones. It says the world should be comprised of only a half billion people, not the 7.9 billion living on the planet today. Quayle says the Covid-19 (CV-19) vaccines are part of the plan to kill off a stunningly large part of humanity. Quayle explains, “The bottom line is we are talking about the depopulation in the United States and the rest of the world in the order of 7.4 billion people. The population on earth right now is around 7.9 billion people. The question for the elite globalists that erected the Georgia Guide Stones is how are all those people going to die? That’s what I believe is happing right now. The globalists are initiating their ‘extinction protocols.’ This is why they would not settle for Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), zinc, vitamin D, Z-Pack and etcetera. (These are medically proven safe and effective ways to treat CV-19.) This did not fit the depopulation agenda. The lies on the narrative of the whole Covid-19 . . . bio weapon, the deaths will be eclipsed by the vaccinations. I don’t use the word vaccination because by the classic definition of vaccination, it does not fit. This is an injection of a DNA altering mutagenic substance using ‘messenger’ RNA. . . . The global depopulation is underway. We have so many events taking place in the purported vaccine. Women who are pregnant, who should not be taking vaccines, are reporting miscarriages. Little children are having obscene reactions, and now it’s come out that it is absolutely sterilizing the children. Sterilization of the planet goes right along with the ‘extinction protocols.’”

Quayle goes on to point out, “There is the Deagel Report, and John Deagel is a heavyweight in the Rockefeller Foundation, who have been on the cutting edge of depopulating the planet for 70 years at least. . . . John Deagel wrote a report, and it states in the year 2025, the population of the United States will be under 100 million (The U.S. is about 320 million now.) So, how are they going to kill all those people in the coming four years? This is real stuff, and these are their stated intentions. . . . This is the biggest psyop, the biggest mind melt and the most horrific control mechanism over the largest population of planet Earth ever with no real science behind it. . . . The real scientists are vilified, cut off and de-platformed. If they had the truth on their side, they would be open to discussion, and they are not.”

Quayle also says, “All these people do belong to a global occult elite. . . . They are anti-life and anti-birth. . . . They want to make sure you cannot reproduce because, hey, if they are spending all this money to kill off 7.4 billion people, then they can’t have these people to be able to reproduce anymore. . . .Madness has overtaken the country because you are not allowed to think. You are only allowed to see what the mainstream murderers, MSM, that’s what I call them, are telling you. . . . We will never get back to normal. Forget normal. . . .We are in the real presence of evil.”
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 579024
04-08-2021 05:06 AM

The subject would encase a dire warning from a chaotic
environment that seems to hide the bastard child protagonist
in that same dank basement that controlled every other "dark age".

Information will still be controlled by the selected minions given the instruction
and authority to moderate biasedly , certain borderline personality disorders
will be highly sought after by the puppeteer.

SkeptiSchism
User ID: 450243
04-08-2021 05:12 AM

Greg needs a remote control for Quayle when he's on his show. Just turn him on and let him roll for 5-10 minutes, then hit pause say a few things, then hit play. And repeat.

Cause that guy will just go on and on. I like how GH will steer a lot of his guests, he has to do that with Quayle, Celente (recent interview) and Polny (rolls eyes).

Right so Bo Polny says that the month of April is going to be the greatest period of change EVER in the history of the human race. That's a big claim. That's his claim. Watch the interview if you don't believe me.

Gold is the money of kings. Silver is the money of gentlemen. Barter is the money of peasants. Debt is the money of slaves. Crypto is the money of robots.

[Image: 440px-Golden_ratio_line.svg.png]
SkeptiSchism
04-08-2021 05:14 AM

Gold is the money of kings. Silver is the money of gentlemen. Barter is the money of peasants. Debt is the money of slaves. Crypto is the money of robots.

WNUB1777
04-08-2021 05:24 AM

SkeptiSchism  Wrote: (04-08-2021 05:14 AM)
Greatest Time Point in History Coming April 2021 – Bo Polny

Where is time, People keep talking about it as if it exists?

SkeptiSchism
04-08-2021 05:29 AM

WNUB1777  Wrote: (04-08-2021 05:24 AM)

Good question, all I know is that this guy Bo Polny claims he's a cyclical time historian or something like that.

Regarding time, what measures time? Clocks I guess, so do clocks keep and or define time? There has to be a master clock that other clocks look to, to calibrate their time. Their gears, sprockets, algorithms, whatever aren't perfect they need calibrating periodically.

I guess all computers ultimately calibrate off the atomic clocks in the US. Not sure about Europe, Russia or Asia. Those clocks are located at the naval base in San Diego and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (I think is the title) up in Boulder Colorado. NIST

Those 2 clocks probably bounce off one another and the actual time is some average of the 2.

SkeptiSchism
04-08-2021 05:31 AM

Regarding Steve Quayle. He's a tough one to figure, if you just like him for his interests in the supernatural, or extra-terrestrial he's fine. I have his book on Giants, I've read it and I like it, I kept it, it's on the shelf.

I sort of just like enjoy him when I encounter him but I don't go out looking for him if you get my drift.

WNUB1777
04-08-2021 05:33 AM

SkeptiSchism  Wrote: (04-08-2021 05:29 AM)

Good question, all I know is that this guy Bo Polny claims he's a cyclical time historian or something like that.

Regarding time, what measures time? Clocks I guess, so do clocks keep and or define time? There has to be a master clock that other clocks look to, to calibrate their time. Their gears, sprockets, algorithms, whatever aren't perfect they need calibrating periodically.

I guess all computers ultimately calibrate off the atomic clocks in the US. Not sure about Europe, Russia or Asia. Those clocks are located at the naval base in San Diego and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (I think is the title) up in Boulder Colorado. NIST

Those 2 clocks probably bounce off one another and the actual time is some average of the 2.

Oh. Much like everything else, I find that time is a construct in everyone's Consciousness.

WNUB1777
04-08-2021 05:35 AM

SkeptiSchism  Wrote: (04-08-2021 05:31 AM)
Regarding Steve Quayle. He's a tough one to figure, if you just like him for his interests in the supernatural, or extra-terrestrial he's fine. I have his book on Giants, I've read it and I like it, I kept it, it's on the shelf.

I sort of just like enjoy him when I encounter him but I don't go out looking for him if you get my drift.

Yes, he is, like most. I used to find his babbling's entertaining. Like most. You know, it moves the increments along by doing something.

Sing-I'llSway
Equal Opportunity Skeptic
User ID: 436874
04-08-2021 05:53 AM

WNUB1777  Wrote: (04-08-2021 02:24 AM)

What the hell is a "SuicideVax Passport", lol...?

I got a thing for fundamentalist hyperbole.

Enlighten me.

"Anti-vaxxers":
IF the passports become policy, of course, feel free to hand me your grocery lists when I go to Walmart. No worries. We're all in this together, right? I promise when I come out with my own groceries I won't just hand you back your list and laugh. Promise.
WNUB1777
04-08-2021 05:59 AM

Sing-IllSway  Wrote: (04-08-2021 05:53 AM)
WNUB1777  Wrote: (04-08-2021 02:24 AM)

What the hell is a "SuicideVax Passport", lol...?

I got a thing for fundamentalist hyperbole.

Enlighten me.

Last time I checked it was on the label of ingredients of all vaccines.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 379058
04-08-2021 06:05 AM

They have automated death hardware utop cell towers now linked to thousands of death satellites overhead. They find and track you through the electronics you use. They'll microwave you while you sleep. You'll wake up thinking you've got the coovies one morning, while crap and blood ooz out of your sinuses and eyes. You're screwed at this point. Your brain is swiss cheese now.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 572297
04-08-2021 06:10 AM

Time only exists in the material realm, where manifestations may begin and end.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication