News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

The Nature of Evil
Llopinator
lop guest
User ID: 581720
04-08-2021 05:08 AM

stars The Nature of Evil
Advertisement
Defining evil is a subjective, personal, emotional, clinical, political, and judgemental issue.

Yet is it an external force outside each and everyone of us? Influencing our actions, always seeking, always listening, always destroying?

What is the nature of evil? Will it every be cast out from our lives so it no longer exists?
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 583068
04-08-2021 05:11 AM

RE: The Nature of Evil
Llopinator  Wrote: (04-08-2021 05:08 AM)
Defining evil is a subjective, personal, emotional, clinical, political, and judgemental issue.

Yet is it an external force outside each and everyone of us? Influencing our actions, always seeking, always listening, always destroying?

What is the nature of evil? Will it every be cast out from our lives so it no longer exists?

No.

Depends on the individual you're asking to define it.
Depends on how you define it.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 582689
04-08-2021 05:19 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2021 05:11 AM)

No.

Depends on the individual you're asking to define it.
Depends on how you define it.

Not at all. Just their circumstances.

Darkness is the absent of light. However, we have false illuminations created by satisfaction of our primal instincts, which have allowed such repugnant essences to make ourselves their home. This is the hard problem of salvation. There's a quick fix of course, but all who haven't abandoned what they themselves once were are working on it, assuredly.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 379058
04-08-2021 06:36 AM

Evil will do anything for money.
OnlyMe
User ID: 581957
04-08-2021 06:45 AM

Remembering evil, thinking about evil, is evil.

Seeing evil, hearing evil, tasting evil, etc. is evil.

your inner well-wisher
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 583136
04-08-2021 07:06 AM

good people can do evil things.

And evil entities can enter and/or influence people at their weakest.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 528004
04-08-2021 07:25 AM

"Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained. And even in the best of all hearts, there remains ... an unuprooted small corner of evil." -- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." -- Isaiah 45:7
cannawizard
anomalous cognition
User ID: 582503
04-08-2021 08:05 AM

look/seek from within, accepting/acknowledging such "answers" without referencing self, you are merely accepting/reflecting someone's else "truths"~

Psrcnboq

Stargate Project
[Image: 9XCxWJ9.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 583141
04-08-2021 08:49 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2021 07:25 AM)
"Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained. And even in the best of all hearts, there remains ... an unuprooted small corner of evil." -- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." -- Isaiah 45:7

using a quantum bible change to make your point just makes you look foolish. If you had a relationship with God, you would know that originally said trouble, not evil. God allows trouble to occur in our lives if it serves the purpose of making us stronger. Like firing clay to make pottery, yeah?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 583143
04-08-2021 08:55 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2021 08:49 AM)

using a quantum bible change to make your point just makes you look foolish

these leftists are truly sick, they do it to trick others who aren't thinking into believing lies. it's gaslighting
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 528004
04-08-2021 09:22 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2021 08:49 AM)

using a quantum bible change to make your point just makes you look foolish. If you had a relationship with God, you would know that originally said trouble, not evil. God allows trouble to occur in our lives if it serves the purpose of making us stronger. Like firing clay to make pottery, yeah?

“It is better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.” -- Silvan Engel
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
User ID: 548709
04-08-2021 09:31 AM

[Image: DtMdhZlU4AAH_lr?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginal...amp;nofb=1]

Evil begins with stupid liars repeating their stupid lies until it becomes part of their psyche and eventually it's reality..

©®êå†ꂅ
[Image: tcMCcTD.gif]
“I am a ‘conspiracy theorist’.
I believe men and women of wealth and power conspire.
If you don’t think so, then you are what is called ‘an idiot’.
If you believe stuff but fear the label, you are what is called ‘a coward’.”
Albrecht Bear
Subscriber
User ID: 226571
04-08-2021 09:50 AM

Cast it out? You can't cast it out. Evil is the opposite of good, the other side of the coin, and without it good cannot exist.

It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right. - Winston Churchill
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 581720
04-08-2021 10:25 AM

Albrecht Bear  Wrote: (04-08-2021 09:50 AM)

Cast it out? You can't cast it out. Evil is the opposite of good, the other side of the coin, and without it good cannot exist.

Confined in some way beyond what we would understand has a location?

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication