News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Health benefits from your daily walk
Lopinator
User ID: 581720
04-08-2021 05:14 AM

kickit Health benefits from your daily walk
Advertisement
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/article...daily-walk

"After months of lockdown, many of us have realised the importance of getting out of the house. But do you know why it feels so good? Exposure to sunlight causes changes in your brain, increasing your level of serotonin, the brain chemical that boosts your mood. And that’s not the only benefit…

( Sunlight stops the brain making melatonin, a hormone that makes you feel tired.)

In the UK we spend about 22 hours a day indoors, but our bodies are designed to be exposed to natural light. From the moment you open your eyes in the morning, sensors at the back of your eyes detect light and send a signal to the tiny area within your brain’s hypothalamus that controls your body clock – your body’s natural sleep/wake cycle. Sunlight stops the brain making melatonin, a hormone that makes you feel tired – so it literally wakes you up during the day.

The light outside is 50-100 times brighter than inside, and Michael reveals the surprisingly simple ways you can use this knowledge to control your own body clock. By exposing yourself to bright light early in the day, you can bring forward your body clock, so you are more ready to go to sleep at night. The sooner you get out and about, the sooner you will start to feel sleepy at night. Two hours after dawn is the optimum time if you want to improve your sleep patterns at night.

But as Michael discovers, it’s not just when you walk, but how you walk that matters…"

So get OFF YOUR FAT ASS and go for a walk...not your bloody car...

Always a clean chop.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 583065
04-08-2021 05:19 AM

RE: Health benefits from your daily walk
Health Benefit #1
All the Latina Woman Here Where I Live all Wear YOGA Pants to Exercise!
My Vision Has Improved Immensely.
chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 379058
04-08-2021 06:50 AM

I pace around the house a lot. If I sit too long my back gets stiff. So, I grey up frequently and move about.
Яudis
Philosopher
User ID: 583065
04-08-2021 08:18 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2021 06:50 AM)
I pace around the house a lot. If I sit too long my back gets stiff. So, I grey up frequently and move about.
UR Missing Out On YOGA Pants at the Park Track. chuckle

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication