News
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event
news Mars dust storm has encircled the entire planet
news The 'stealth sheets' that can hide soldiers and even vehicles from infrared cameras
news This floating robotic factory will build satellites and spaceships in orbit
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Syrian Refugee: I'd Love to Buy Trump a Beer - He Has a Bigger Heart Than Obama
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
04-16-2018 02:17 PM

banana Syrian Refugee: I'd Love to Buy Trump a Beer - He Has a Bigger Heart Than Obama
Advertisement
Kassem Eid survived the 2013 Syrian chemical attack and for nearly two years lived in a constant state of war and violence. As a refugee in America, his heart longs for peace in his home land. After years of President Obama's reluctance to intervene in Syria, Eid is thrilled that President Trump is finally helping the Syrian people. Specifically on CNN yesterday, Eid said he would love to buy Trump a beer and sit down with him to explain just how badly the situation is in Syria.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymea...a-n2471148
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
04-16-2018 02:22 PM

RE: Syrian Refugee: I'd Love to Buy Trump a Beer - He Has a Bigger Heart Than Obama
Did he have a Black flag hanging on his wall ? Rofl
Eustace Muffins
04-16-2018 03:24 PM

RE: Syrian Refugee: I'd Love to Buy Trump a Beer - He Has a Bigger Heart Than Obama
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-16-2018 02:17 PM)
Kassem Eid survived the 2013 Syrian chemical attack and for nearly two years lived in a constant state of war and violence. As a refugee in America, his heart longs for peace in his home land. After years of President Obama's reluctance to intervene in Syria, Eid is thrilled that President Trump is finally helping the Syrian people. Specifically on CNN yesterday, Eid said he would love to buy Trump a beer and sit down with him to explain just how badly the situation is in Syria.

FAKE NEWS

***Not my fault you're thin skinned !!!!!!!!!!![/size]
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-16-2018 03:26 PM

Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (04-16-2018 03:24 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-16-2018 02:17 PM)

FAKE NEWS

Yes you are.
Eustace Muffins
04-16-2018 03:27 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-16-2018 03:26 PM)
Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (04-16-2018 03:24 PM)
FAKE NEWS

Yes you are.

Prove there was a chemical attack Dumbass

LoP Guest
lop guest
04-16-2018 03:28 PM

Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (04-16-2018 03:27 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-16-2018 03:26 PM)
Yes you are.

Prove there wasn't. Dumbass
Eustace Muffins
04-16-2018 03:31 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-16-2018 03:28 PM)
Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (04-16-2018 03:27 PM)

Theres no proof there was one, that's a fact. Just like the previous fake chemical attack.

Now, since youre so sure there was a chemical attack, please prove there was a f*cking chemical attack you inept soyboy. Stop deflecting and man the f*#k up!

LoP Guest
lop guest
04-16-2018 03:37 PM

Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (04-16-2018 03:31 PM)

Theres no proof there was one, that's a fact. Just like the previous fake chemical attack.

Now, since youre so sure there was a chemical attack, please prove there was a f*cking chemical attack you inept soyboy. Stop deflecting and man the f*#k up!

I don't have to prove sh*t to a known shillbag like you. Remember the last time you left here in total shame for being caught red handed shilling word for word across several forums? Yeah, we do.
engineering
Persuade, Change, Influence
04-16-2018 03:40 PM

There's alot of proof there was. Aside from hundreds of videos, there's thousands of peoples testimony including this refugees.
There's literally thousands of people screaming out telling you the truth & you're ignoring all of them and instead believing Russian counter intel & disinformation propaganda that relies on 4chan to spread it across the internet because the think the jews are behind it all.

If you met a Syrian man who was physically scarred with obvious damage done to his body, who had a body camera on him while the attack happened & he sat down and explained to you minute by minute what happened you would say he was nothing but a jewish crises actor.
Eustace Muffins
04-16-2018 04:02 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-16-2018 03:37 PM)

I don't have to prove sh*t to a known shillbag like you. Remember the last time you left here in total shame for being caught red handed shilling word for word across several forums? Yeah, we do.

First of all, those are all my words. So I was not caught red handed. 2ndly I did not leave shamefully , I left because I didn't like how someone was trying to expose my past ATS posting just because I was debunking his fake news. I don't care anymore though, I have nothing to hide and again , those are my words. PERIOD and you can go f*#k yourself.

Lastly, youre deflecting about not being able to prove there was a chemical attack. SHilling would only apply to someone pushing the chemical attack not asking for proof ya f*cking retard!

You sir are a coward, hence you deflect.

LoP Guest
lop guest
04-16-2018 04:07 PM

Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (04-16-2018 04:02 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-16-2018 03:37 PM)

First of all, those are all my words. So I was not caught red handed. 2ndly I did not leave shamefully , I left because I didn't like how someone was trying to expose my past ATS posting just because I was debunking his fake news. I don't care anymore though, I have nothing to hide and again , those are my words. PERIOD and you can go f*#k yourself.

Lastly, youre deflecting about not being able to prove there was a chemical attack. SHilling would only apply to someone pushing the chemical attack not asking for proof ya f*cking retard!

So when did you get back from Syria with your firsthand knowledge there, sweet tits. chuckle
Eustace Muffins
04-16-2018 04:18 PM

engineering  Wrote: (04-16-2018 03:40 PM)

There's alot of proof there was. Aside from hundreds of videos, there's thousands of peoples testimony including this refugees. That is not proof , samething happened in the first attack and it backfired. Clearly you don't know how good arabs are in crisis acting.

There's literally thousands of people screaming out telling you the truth & you're ignoring all of them and instead believing Russian counter intel & disinformation propaganda that relies on 4chan to spread it across the internet because the think the jews are behind it all. I have no idea what youre talking about. I don't use propaganda, that would be you . Youre the one using the supposed 1000s of screaming people supposedly telling the truth. How do you know its the truth that these 1000s people are telling the truth? Its not even 1000s of people though... you don't know. You assume theyre telling the truth. When I only used logic to decipher what is trut and what is fake. The first attack was a fake, and Assad attacking his own people is of no benefit to him. None. And don't give that made-up bullshit of yours that Assads generals gain territory by gassing innocent lives. Assad is not losing the war, never has, theres no need to resort to gassing anyone. And the most telling part is how , twice , the US bombed the supposed chemical sites/plants before the any agency can verify if chemical attacks were true. How f*cking convenient .

If you met a Syrian man who was physically scarred with obvious damage done to his body, who had a body camera on him while the attack happened & he sat down and explained to you minute by minute what happened you would say he was nothing but a jewish crises actor. Oh not jewish, he would be an arab for sure. Arabs are the best crises actors. WTF do you think happens in Palestine. Youre just gullible, you blindly believe a jetliner can pulverize a skyscraper, which that makes you a perfect candidate to blindly believe a dictator would gas his own people to win back his country. The stupidity in your entire premise is outstanding.

Eustace Muffins
04-16-2018 04:19 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-16-2018 04:07 PM)
Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (04-16-2018 04:02 PM)

So when did you get back from Syria with your firsthand knowledge there, sweet tits. chuckle

You see ,another coward guest, keep deflecting

engineering
Persuade, Change, Influence
04-16-2018 04:21 PM

Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (04-16-2018 04:18 PM)
engineering  Wrote: (04-16-2018 03:40 PM)
There's alot of proof there was. Aside from hundreds of videos, there's thousands of peoples testimony including this refugees. That is not proof , samething happened in the first attack and it backfired. Clearly you don't know how good arabs are in crisis acting.

There's literally thousands of people screaming out telling you the truth & you're ignoring all of them and instead believing Russian counter intel & disinformation propaganda that relies on 4chan to spread it across the internet because the think the jews are behind it all. I have no idea what youre talking about. I don't use propaganda, that would be you . Youre the one using the supposed 1000s of screaming people supposedly telling the truth. How do you know its the truth that these 1000s people are telling the truth? Its not even 1000s of people though... you don't know. You assume theyre telling the truth. When I only used logic to decipher what is trut and what is fake. The first attack was a fake, and Assad attacking his own people is of no benefit to him. None. And don't give that made-up bullshit of yours that Assads generals gain territory by gassing innocent lives. Assad is not losing the war, never has, theres no need to resort to gassing anyone. And the most telling part is how , twice , the US bombed the supposed chemical sites/plants before the any agency can verify if chemical attacks were true. How f*cking convenient .

If you met a Syrian man who was physically scarred with obvious damage done to his body, who had a body camera on him while the attack happened & he sat down and explained to you minute by minute what happened you would say he was nothing but a jewish crises actor. Oh not jewish, he would be an arab for sure. Arabs are the best crises actors. WTF do you think happens in Palestine. Youre just gullible, you blindly believe a jetliner can pulverize a skyscraper, which that makes you a perfect candidate to blindly believe a dictator would gas his own people to win back his country. The stupidity in your entire premise is outstanding.

So what you're saying is that no matter what amount of proof someone gives you nothing is going to change your mind then.
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-16-2018 04:21 PM

Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (04-16-2018 04:19 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-16-2018 04:07 PM)

You see ,another coward guest, keep deflecting

So then you don't really know anything. Wow, that is shocking. They could fill books with things you don't know, and they do.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication