News
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'
news Whitley Strieber reflects on his career
news 12-Year-Old Builds Fusion Reactor in His Family's Playroom
news Scientists build 'self-aware' robot able to repair itself
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth
news Retailers sell out of macaroni and cheese with a 20-year shelf life
news Hunt for the Blackstar: On the Trail of the Military’s Secret 'Mothership'
news TV Series ‘Project Blue Book’ Is Based on a True UFO Story. Here It Is.
news The Mysterious Butterfly People of Missouri
news Drug to clear 'zombie cells' from body could be first anti-aging treatment


Username:
Password: or Register
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Teen disabled on a dare after swallowing slug
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
04-16-2018 03:32 PM

 



Post: #1
stars Teen disabled on a dare after swallowing slug
Advertisement
Sam Ballard, who has been profoundly disabled since swallowing a garden slug at a party as a dare at 19, has an amazing support group of family and friends in Australia.

Sam became a quadriplegic and has to be tube-fed after contracting rat lungworm from the backyard slug in 2010.

Sam, from Sydney’s north shore, fell ill from the slug dare and was taken to Royal North Shore Hospital, where he was diagnosed as having been infected with rat lungworm.

The worm is found in rodents, but snails or slugs can become infected when they eat the feces of rats that carry the parasite, known as Angiostrongylus cantonensis.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/04/02...pport.html
Quote this message in a reply
TTP
lop guest
User ID: 1337
04-16-2018 03:37 PM

 



Post: #2
RE: Teen disabled on a dare after swallowing slug
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-16-2018 03:32 PM)
Sam Ballard, who has been profoundly disabled since swallowing a garden slug at a party as a dare at 19, has an amazing support group of family and friends in Australia.

Sam became a quadriplegic and has to be tube-fed after contracting rat lungworm from the backyard slug in 2010.

Sam, from Sydney’s north shore, fell ill from the slug dare and was taken to Royal North Shore Hospital, where he was diagnosed as having been infected with rat lungworm.

The worm is found in rodents, but snails or slugs can become infected when they eat the feces of rats that carry the parasite, known as Angiostrongylus cantonensis.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/04/02...pport.html

We all do stupid stuff when young, rather be called chicken than do stupid stuff myself at that age. He deserve that though tis a shame.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
04-16-2018 03:39 PM

 



Post: #3
RE: Teen disabled on a dare after swallowing slug
TTP  Wrote: (04-16-2018 03:37 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-16-2018 03:32 PM)
Sam Ballard, who has been profoundly disabled since swallowing a garden slug at a party as a dare at 19, has an amazing support group of family and friends in Australia.

Sam became a quadriplegic and has to be tube-fed after contracting rat lungworm from the backyard slug in 2010.

Sam, from Sydney’s north shore, fell ill from the slug dare and was taken to Royal North Shore Hospital, where he was diagnosed as having been infected with rat lungworm.

The worm is found in rodents, but snails or slugs can become infected when they eat the feces of rats that carry the parasite, known as Angiostrongylus cantonensis.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/04/02...pport.html

We all do stupid stuff when young, rather be called chicken than do stupid stuff myself at that age. He didn't deserve that though tis a shame.

didn't sry typo
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
04-16-2018 04:41 PM

 



Post: #4
RE: Teen disabled on a dare after swallowing slug
What a handsome young man before that happened to him. Damn this stupid world.

Tissue
Quote this message in a reply
stentor
Registered User
User ID: 1337
04-16-2018 04:54 PM

Posts: 1,168



Post: #5
RE: Teen disabled on a dare after swallowing slug
I know a kid who took a shot of ether as a dare when he was around 10 or 11 and now he’s permanently mentally handicapped, he’s very slow and has trouble speaking but the oddest thing of all is he sells drugs and he’s constantly getting roped over it because he’s not smart enough to know what being 3 steps ahead of the law actually means.
Quote this message in a reply








Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication