News
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028
news Descend Into England’s Network of Secret Nuclear Bunkers
news British UFO hunter’s laptop was ‘wiped’ after mysterious death
news Expert warns satellites could be hacked and used as giant 'radio frequency weapons'
news 1,000-year-old Maya document that tracks the movement of Venus is real
news Google Maps' strangest objects revealed
news The Russian Family That Cut Itself Off From Civilization for More Than 40 Years

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

The Perfect God Creates The Perfect Plan Then Becomes Imperfect...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
04-16-2018 03:59 PM

abduct The Perfect God Creates The Perfect Plan Then Becomes Imperfect...
Advertisement
...to enjoy his perfect plan (in style) - which is genius cuz it's the best of both worlds. But the first bit of the plan is poverty (fail) because the price of Life is death.

Evangelical Christians will disagree though. In their small selfish world, God does everything and gets nothing, and they do nothing and get everything; it's the Illuminati way. In their mind God serves man even though man doesn't know his ass from his elbow.

How else can God have his own father, mother, brother, sister, nieces and nephews, aunties and uncles - and a personal family to call his own - to live the dream, and to go on a journey of self-discovery back to perfection with loved ones by his side...? To start over with everybody else?

"Why would God ever want that when he's already perfect?", they ask themselves - "that's not my God"...."my God is perfect and he did it all for me".

"My God is only happy when he's looking after me and how can he look after me if he has his own family? "

"My God sits and listens to me. I talk and he listens I take and he gives."

And the atheists, bless, in their infinite wisdom, have chosen the worst possible choice - they've chosen less rather than More - and they want everybody else to do the same. They want everybody to choose death rather of Life, hate rather than Love, hell rather than Heaven, poverty rather than Wealth, losing rather than Winning, nothing rather than Something, the worst choice rather than the Best Choice...and if you don't do as they command they're going to call you the moron.

The atheist - his very existence - proves God exists yet the atheist says Something doesn't exist. It's comical. LOL.

It's like the Ministry of Silly Walks.

This is the atheist world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZlBUglE6Hc

chuckle
Quote this message in a reply
Albrecht Bear
Subscriber
User ID: 1337
04-16-2018 04:11 PM

RE: The Perfect God Creates The Perfect Plan Then Becomes Imperfect...
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-16-2018 03:59 PM)
...to enjoy his perfect plan (in style) - which is genius cuz it's the best of both worlds. But the first bit of the plan is poverty (fail) because the price of Life is death.

Evangelical Christians will disagree though. In their small selfish world, God does everything and gets nothing, and they do nothing and get everything; it's the Illuminati way. In their mind God serves man even though man doesn't know his ass from his elbow.

How else can God have his own father, mother, brother, sister, nieces and nephews, aunties and uncles - and a personal family to call his own - to live the dream, and to go on a journey of self-discovery back to perfection with loved ones by his side...? To start over with everybody else?

"Why would God ever want that when he's already perfect?", they ask themselves - "that's not my God"...."my God is perfect and he did it all for me".

"My God is only happy when he's looking after me and how can he look after me if he has his own family? "

"My God sits and listens to me. I talk and he listens I take and he gives."

And the atheists, bless, in their infinite wisdom, have chosen the worst possible choice - they've chosen less rather than More - and they want everybody else to do the same. They want everybody to choose death rather of Life, hate rather than Love, hell rather than Heaven, poverty rather than Wealth, losing rather than Winning, nothing rather than Something, the worst choice rather than the Best Choice...and if you don't do as they command they're going to call you the moron.
The atheist - his very existence - proves God exists yet the atheist says Something doesn't exist. It's comical. LOL.

It's like the Ministry of Silly Walks.

This is the atheist world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZlBUglE6Hc

chuckle

I can't make sense of most of what you are saying, but I must say that I resent strongly what you are claiming of atheists. I can assure you that I do not want everyone to have my lack of belief, I have not commanded anyone to do anything, and I have certainly never called a believer a "moron".

Are you drinking or what?

It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right. - Winston Churchill
Quote this message in a reply

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication