news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'
news Whitley Strieber reflects on his career
news 12-Year-Old Builds Fusion Reactor in His Family's Playroom
news Scientists build 'self-aware' robot able to repair itself
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth
news Retailers sell out of macaroni and cheese with a 20-year shelf life
news Hunt for the Blackstar: On the Trail of the Military’s Secret 'Mothership'
news TV Series ‘Project Blue Book’ Is Based on a True UFO Story. Here It Is.
news The Mysterious Butterfly People of Missouri
news Drug to clear 'zombie cells' from body could be first anti-aging treatment

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More retailers are going bankrupt than ever
LopDude
⛔ Lop resident cat dude ⛔
User ID: kaput
04-17-2018 08:54 AM

More retailers are going bankrupt than ever
Advertisement
Ask anyone running a store and they'll tell you that it's tough to be in the retail business. Merchants big and small are struggling to meet the demands of a customer base that is demanding better service, lower prices and products both in-store and from the comfort of their homes. A new report from investor research firm Moody's certainly confirms that.

According to last week's report, bankruptcies in the retail sector were at a record high during the first quarter of 2018.

There were nine defaults in the sector -- including Sears and Claire's - during the three months ended March 31. Tops Friendly Markets, a supermarket chain, and the Bon-Ton, department store chain, also filed for bankruptcy during the period. The only non-U.S. default that occurred in the first quarter was Britain-based BrightHouse Group, which sells rent-to-own refurbished sofas, televisions and refrigerators.

Defaults on corporate debt from the retail sector in the past three months made up almost one-third of defaults by corporations in all industries.

https://www.lmtonline.com/business/artic...838891.php

what will i do if target, bestbuy and the walmart near me goes bankrupt?.. i dont follow the stock market, but hopefully the earnings for these stores are in the green every month

[Image: ftlol.gif]
[Image: candle.gif]
Disclaimer: I dont support the article's contents unless if the situation warrents it
Quote this message in a reply

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication