News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

WORLD WAR 3 IN THE Bible: 1/3 POP killed, wormwood, Nukes, Syria, Jerusalem Captured
The Ghost Of LOP
User ID: kaput
04-17-2018 09:31 PM

WORLD WAR 3 IN THE Bible: 1/3 POP killed, wormwood, Nukes, Syria, Jerusalem Captured
Advertisement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G22gUee8ijU

[Image: BOMB.png]

Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released, so that they would kill a third of [c]mankind. 16 The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. 17 And [d]this is how I saw in the vision the horses and those who sat on them: the riders had breastplates the color of fire and of hyacinth and of [e]brimstone; and the heads of the horses are like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths proceed fire and smoke and [f]brimstone. 18 A third of [g]mankind was killed by these three plagues, by the fire and the smoke and the [h]brimstone which proceeded out of their mouths. 19 For the power of the horses is in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents and have heads, and with them they do harm.

17 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

3 The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the Lord of hosts.

12 Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

13 The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

13 Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord God.

14 And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.

15 And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog.

16 And also the name of the city shall be Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the land.

I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

10Then the third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star burning like a torch fell from heaven and landed on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter like wormwood oil, and many people died from the bitter waters. 12Then the fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun and moon and stars were struck. A third of the stars were darkened, a third of the day was without light, and a third of the night as well.…

[Image: zrh3argxfhher2ex3b7b.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2018 09:53 PM by The Ghost Of LOP.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
04-17-2018 10:00 PM

RE: WORLD WAR 3 IN THE Bible: 1/3 POP killed, wormwood, Nukes, Syria, Jerusalem Captured
I am ready for this to occur, in fact I am looking forward to the last final battle, and to witness it.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-17-2018 10:12 PM

RE: WORLD WAR 3 IN THE Bible: 1/3 POP killed, wormwood, Nukes, Syria, Jerusalem Captured
STAWP
Eustace Muffins
04-17-2018 10:18 PM

I cant deal with these retarded threads. I would be embarrassed if I posted this.

[ ]Not my fault you're thin skinned !!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Archangel
Michael
04-17-2018 10:22 PM

If that's what the Bible say, they should stick it up their butts. I'm not following any 'God' or man who wants to create fuckery like that.

I'm glad Islamic prophecy has happier ending. i.e. The ones doing this get wiped completely the hell off the face of the earth. The Bible say the Evil will be removed.

Whoever is plotting and planning this stuff so Moishiac will arrive is just sick.

Messiah will kick their butts for this bs.

Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Volume 1 of 5
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2018 10:22 PM by Archangel.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-17-2018 10:33 PM

facepalm

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication