News
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028
news Descend Into England’s Network of Secret Nuclear Bunkers
news British UFO hunter’s laptop was ‘wiped’ after mysterious death
news Expert warns satellites could be hacked and used as giant 'radio frequency weapons'
news 1,000-year-old Maya document that tracks the movement of Venus is real
news Google Maps' strangest objects revealed
news The Russian Family That Cut Itself Off From Civilization for More Than 40 Years

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

the second death
dadmansabode
User ID: kaput
04-17-2018 10:49 PM

the second death
Advertisement
the new Heaven and the new Earth .. part 3 of 3 .. Recorded Jan 22 1995 [Image: spekr.jpg]

Revelation 21:04 .. and he will wipe away every tear from their eyes .. and there will no longer be any death .. there will no longer be any mourning ..
.......... or crying .. or pain .. the first things have passed away
21:05 .. and he who sits on the throne said . . . behold .. I am making all things new .. and he said . . . write .. for these words are faithful and true
21:06 .. then he said to me . . . It is done .. I am the Alpha and the Omega .. the beginning and the end ..
.......... I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost
21:07 .. he who overcomes will inherit these things .. and I will be his God and he will be my son
21:08 .. but for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars ..
.......... their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone .. which is the second death
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2018 10:49 PM by dadmansabode.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
04-18-2018 12:38 AM

RE: the second death
John was on shrooms that grew wild in Patmos ... look it up. chuckle
Quote this message in a reply
dadmansabode
04-18-2018 03:51 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-18-2018 12:38 AM)

Jesus will return to judge the living and the dead < look it up

.................. judgment at the throne of God

272005 man's last day in God's court .. part 1 of 3 .. Recorded Nov 20 1994 [Image: spekr.jpg]

272006 man's last day in God's court .. part 2 of 3 .. Recorded Nov 27 1994 [Image: spekr.jpg]

272007 man's last day in God's court .. part 3 of 3 .. Recorded Dec 11 1994 [Image: spekr.jpg]

Revelation 20:11 .. then I saw a great white throne and him who sat upon it .. from whose presence earth and heaven fled away ..
.......... and no place was found for them
20:12 .. and I saw the dead .. the great and the small .. standing before the throne .. and books were opened ..
.......... and another book was opened .. which is the book of life .. and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books ..
.......... according to their deeds
20:13 .. and the sea gave up the dead which were in it .. and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them ..
.......... and they were judged .. every one of them according to their deeds
20:14 .. then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire .. this is the second death .. the lake of fire
20:15 .. and if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life .. he was thrown into the lake of fire
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2018 09:12 PM by dadmansabode.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-18-2018 04:11 PM

dadmansabode  Wrote: (04-18-2018 03:51 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-18-2018 12:38 AM)

Jesus will return to judge the living and the dead < look it up

That was supposed to happen 2000 years ago - and it didn't - look it up. chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-18-2018 04:33 PM

Jesus' return < only according to the signs

Concerning the ( soon to emerge ) Antichrist and False Prophet ( Revelation 13 ) what are we ( Christians ) to anticipate ( Matthew 24 ) before the return of Jesus Christ
........... http://dadmansabode.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5#p5
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-18-2018 05:31 PM

No one really likes the idea of reincarnation, because it suggests a consequence of thought and action, and of course the lack of knowledge about it, will naturally lead to a lack of belief about it. Whether people believe in it or not though, it is a fact of existence here. Even worse the idea of Karma is actually much more broader and harsher than is let on. Hence the terms fire and brimstone, and lakes of fire in the scriptures. Unfortunately that has lead to the false doctrine of Hell, but if we're not in Heaven, just where are we and why? We reap what we sow, and it's that simple, and this is Hell, not of eternal damnation, because Jesus has the Keys to Hell.

John 3:13
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

This states by Jesus that ALL were in Heaven before we were cast out of Heaven.

Before Jesus came to teach us about life, this place was nothing more than a prison, a trap. But since he has shown us the way, it is now a place of redemption. Our opportunity to turn to the Father within, and make our minds righteousness again with his words of truth, Revelation.

Though reincarnation isn’t exactly predominate in the Bible, but it is a fact of existence here. Since we are eternal Angels (mind) (If but fallen) we are still eternal.

Jesus spoke many times of overcoming this world. The word overcome indicates a struggle. And it is the souls wiles and temptations within us that we must overcome, using the sword of truth, the word of God, his revelations, so that we may put them on as an armour of God. It is the knowledge from him we can use to RESIST the soul, and help us endure the tribulations of this world and of our hearts.

The GREAT tribulation is the fight for life, against the soul, which will do anything that it can to stop you from discovering what is, and stop you from overcoming it. It’s not fast and it is not easy. If any love of life is within you, you will fail, for it will use your weaknesses against you. ALL that is within your heart, that subconscious storehouse.

Keep in mind that fire spiritually means, wiping away, burning away, normally involves a tribulation of some sort.

Revelation 2:11
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

The second death, is being born again into the flesh AFTER the first physical death.

Revelation 20:6
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The first resurrection is just being raised up from the death of the physical body, and thus entering into Heaven, avoiding the second death completely.

Remember this is the world of the dead, Father is a God of the living.

Revelation 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

He shall go out no more, means never having to return to Earth again.

Isaiah 25:8
He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God (The Father in this case, note that the acts are good and holy, by their fruit you will know them) will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.

Again

Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

The former things are our existence here in the flesh. Once we have overcome this world, and the soul, which stores the all the memories, imaginations, deceits, abominations, all unrighteousness here. We have to overcome that, with the Father’s righteousness making us righteous again. Be like those who you want to be with the most.

For those who don’t overcome, and face the second death, then it’s reincarnation, regardless of what you may believe. Our beliefs, which are nothing more than the formulation of memory, which mean nothing. If it was everything, along with intellect, then people would never go senile, barely able to grasp a memory together. Why do you think people who live in the same area, or live in the same fashion believe similar things, like attracting like.

In-between incarnations we live amongst the soul’s (subconscious) contents of good and evil. Tossed to and fro from experience to experience. Judged exactly based on our Earthly thoughts and feelings while alive, facing all our fears and loves of this Earth. The experience could be good and positive or it could be one that is a hellish nightmare. Normally for most it’s generally mixed, like our dreams, since the afterlife experience is similar to the dream state, where most of us have no control over the happenings within.

These experiences formulate our next life here, and the experiences that we may have in the flesh again, depending on how capable we are of changing our fate driven destiny using our will. The time spent in between incarnations isn’t set, but since most are addicted to Earthly things in some form, most come rushing back to inhabit another prison-house of flesh.

In the flesh we live through the soul and its operations, in death we live amongst its contents.

Be careful of what you wish for, you reap what you’ve sown as it is said, As you think so are you. And looking at the places where most people are born in the world today, it doesn’t take too much of a guess to figure out where most will currently end up. There is a place for everyone on this Earth, so aim to overcome it, if you truly are wary of this place. Keep watch over your loves and hates in the flesh, for in death they’ll judge you and measure you exactly, for they are you as you identify to it.

John 5:45-47
Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

The heart, the soul. Like said before, most people “think” they are a soul. That is by design of the deception. Satan deceives the WHOLE world.

John 5:29
And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the 1st resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto 2nd the resurrection of damnation.

Damnation meaning the second death, meaning reincarnation.

This Earth is a lake of fire, the waters are the people who inhabit this Earth, and the fire the experiences here which now purify our minds, to the point that ALL will turn within and seek the Father’s Kingdom and his righteousness when THEIR time comes. How long that will take who knows, but it is up to you, the individual. When you are ready, the Father will guide you in part since we are mind, made in the Father’s image mind, but we must do the work on ourselves to be made ready.

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

That’s just talking about physical death. We know not when it comes, so keep watch over your hearts, and in patience possess your souls, for out of it are the issues of life.

1 Corinthians 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

Acts 13:34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.

Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth(Incorruption), and was dead(Corruption); and, behold, I am alive(Incorruption) for evermore , Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Keys meaning what Jesus taught, which was turn to your father within.

Hell and death meaning the endless cycle of dying and returning to this hell, to which Jesus Teachings are the key to release.

1 Samuel 2:6 The Lord (Satan) killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up. ∞

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he (Satan, the Lord God), and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Then the Father sent Jesus into THIS world.

Teaching us about that thing within us that holds us captive.

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord (The Father) is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-18-2018 05:32 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-18-2018 04:33 PM)
Jesus' return < only according to the signs

Concerning the ( soon to emerge ) Antichrist and False Prophet ( Revelation 13 ) what are we ( Christians ) to anticipate ( Matthew 24 ) before the return of Jesus Christ
........... http://dadmansabode.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5#p5
Signs - that ALSO never happened.

They were expecting this entire scenario ("signs" included) - 2000 years ago. If the LEADERSHIP was right, it should have happened then. Seems they had no idea what they were talking about.

* ...the time has been shortened. (1Cor.7:29)

* ...the form of this world is passing away. (1Cor.7:31)

* Now these things ... were written for our instruction, upon whom the ends of the ages has come. (1Cor.10:11)

There are more verses ... it failed - end of story.
dadmansabode
04-18-2018 08:28 PM

[Image: YOU-ASKED-FOR-ITxxx.jpg] Evolution Or Creation - part 1
[Image: YOU-ASKED-FOR-ITxxx.jpg] Evolution Or Creation - part 2

lol .... not realizing you have more questions (refuse to ask) than answers ... blind faith ?
ABCDEF_Jesus
04-18-2018 11:16 PM

A black hole within a black hole. We've already died the first death.
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-22-2018 11:03 PM

nah ricefields with road smudge i ohno thats also mini toy sand castle playing
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-22-2018 11:50 PM

dadmansabode  Wrote: (04-17-2018 10:49 PM)
the new Heaven and the new Earth .. part 3 of 3 .. Recorded Jan 22 1995 link to image: http://dadmansabode.com/b/spekr.jpg

Revelation 21:04 .. and he will wipe away every tear from their eyes .. and there will no longer be any death .. there will no longer be any mourning ..
.......... or crying .. or pain .. the first things have passed away
21:05 .. and he who sits on the throne said . . . behold .. I am making all things new .. and he said . . . write .. for these words are faithful and true
21:06 .. then he said to me . . . It is done .. I am the Alpha and the Omega .. the beginning and the end ..
.......... I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost
21:07 .. he who overcomes will inherit these things .. and I will be his God and he will be my son
21:08 .. but for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars ..
.......... their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone .. which is the second death

Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-23-2018 10:15 AM

There are two deaths:

1 to die to the world and all its delusions
a) facts
b) certainties
c) limitations
d) be reborn by birthing new beliefs beyond this deluded world

To give up your spirit and come again.

Whoever cannot do number 1, he must do number 2, and come in a new body, where he is flexible to be new in beliefs.
Stubborn world defenders, who want to hold to their factual delusions, because they are afraid of "anything is possible" a "dreamlike existence".
Will chose death because they cannot be reborn in this life.
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-23-2018 10:24 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-23-2018 10:15 AM)
There are two deaths:

1 to die to the world and all its delusions
a) facts
b) certainties
c) limitations
d) be reborn by birthing new beliefs beyond this deluded world

To give up your spirit and come again.

Whoever cannot do number 1, he must do number 2, and come in a new body, where he is flexible to be new in beliefs.
Stubborn world defenders, who want to hold to their factual delusions, because they are afraid of "anything is possible" a "dreamlike existence".
Will chose death because they cannot be reborn in this life.

The majority of people in this world believe in the delusions. These are the facts you will find on Wikipedia.
With their knowledge they surely die.
A dreamlike existence there is no fact. You believe and it is.
This is the chasm that divides us.
This is the chasm people must cross to make it in this life without reincarnating.

You all believe, you go bald, and your hair will never grow back. This is an example of facts, you lock yourselves into.
You fail to comprehend the source of belief.

A time has to come, where the clock is struck, and those who cannot give up their wikipaedia knowledge, have to go away, and come again. The world is more amd more bogged down in certain detailed hoohah than it ever was. There are more names for diseases and deluded clap trap than there ever was. The world is a great delusion of liars, all believing in their own abominated life of misery and decay. "yet they do not know what they do".

Though, if they cannot come to terms with it, they must come again, in a new body, and they will die believing in science and wikipaedia out of their own pride, so it is no big deal, death is not the end for them. But it shall be the end of the rule of knowledge, which has passed around the whole world on the internet, the end of the devil in the detail, and Mr I know it all, saying he has fact, the wise shall be made fools, and this world is more faithless and bogged into knowledge, hearts gone cold, than ever it was. So there will be a mass event in the future, where people's hearts "will fail them in one instance". And we can enter a new way, where we do not have stored knowledge bases, where good is called evil, and evil good.

I have summarised it well enough for the one who has an ear.
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-23-2018 10:36 AM

Some of you say, oh, et al et al, the prophecy was meant for 2000 years ago. But the prophecy of daniel, is when knowledge is passed all around the world, and the prophecy is the day is unknown.
People who want to make you lose hope, they are minions who love their wikipaedia, and have a Stephen Hawking Idol on their mantlepiece, they probably wear glasses, and look down at the ground, and refuse to meet anyones eyes.

The prophecy is. When knowledge is passed all around the world. So that knowledge, has made you all more miserable, the internet has made you all more miserable, and you all slander and insult each other like never before. So the prophecy is more fulfilled in this era, than the minions want to say, it was supposed to happen because of this one verse "this generation shall not pass away". But people choose the context that suits their agendas, without taking the scope of the whole picture. These people want to continue the lie, the grand delusion of:

A)other planets
B) that Stephen hawking and Albert Einstein are their idols
C)lies and more lies
D) die in their lies
E) persecute anyone who makes them look beyond their lies

So the season for fulfilment of prophecy is close today, if you take all the picture as one, and what was said in Daniel.
And the internet, I say, Is an desolation to faith, to everyone, it makes you narcissist and allows you to be worse than you are already are, hiding behind a screen.
Technology is good for nothing,

Though I use technology now, I am like a gravedigger using the graveyard you have given me. You are all the vultures drawn to the carcass.
Technology destroys faith.
You have all been given the freedom to create it, to see you are as miserable as ever.
Because you would all not believe it without experiencing it.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication