News
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028
news Descend Into England’s Network of Secret Nuclear Bunkers
news British UFO hunter’s laptop was ‘wiped’ after mysterious death
news Expert warns satellites could be hacked and used as giant 'radio frequency weapons'
news 1,000-year-old Maya document that tracks the movement of Venus is real
news Google Maps' strangest objects revealed
news The Russian Family That Cut Itself Off From Civilization for More Than 40 Years

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Trump is winning — that’s why the left is unraveling
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
04-17-2018 10:49 PM

banana Trump is winning — that’s why the left is unraveling
Advertisement
President Donald Trump rode into office on the wings, in part, of a promise to clean up the Deep State, drain the swamp and boot from places of influence those who’ve worked behind the scenes to undo America’s greatness, one unconstitutional usurpation at a time.

It must be working. How else to explain how nuts the left’s been acting of late?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201...ts-unrave/
Quote this message in a reply
Spiddy
User ID: 1337
04-17-2018 10:51 PM

RE: Trump is winning — that’s why the left is unraveling
This the same Trump that just bombed Syria or are there two of them?

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken 1920.
Lexar7
lop guest
04-17-2018 10:54 PM

Trump is an idiot and even his base is realizing that.

He betrayed us on several fronts- He didnt drain the swamp he brought the everglades to Washington.
Damrod
lop guest

[Image: e0d.jpg]
Damrod
lop guest

Lexar7  Wrote: (04-17-2018 10:54 PM)

He betrayed us on several fronts- He didnt drain the swamp he brought the everglades to Washington.

[Image: kf1s3d.jpg]
Lexar7
lop guest
04-17-2018 10:59 PM

Damrod  Wrote: (04-17-2018 10:54 PM)
Lexar7  Wrote: (04-17-2018 10:54 PM)

link to image: http://i66.tinypic.com/kf1s3d.jpg

No baiting anyone dude.

I was a huge Trump supporter but after he betrayed us on nearly every level I can admit I was duped.

Even Ann Coulter who wrote the book "In Trump we trust" and supported him wholeheartedly thinks we were betrayed- As does Michael Savage who recently said "Trump bombed his base"

All we have to say right now is that he "is better than Hillary"- And thats sad.

An honest person can change their view based on new information and others 'stay the course' with blind support due to sunk cost fallacy and ego- Afraid to admit they were duped.

Not everyone who disagrees is trolling- Not everything that doesnt fit your world view is 'fake news'.
Damrod
lop guest
04-17-2018 11:02 PM

Lexar7  Wrote: (04-17-2018 10:59 PM)
Damrod  Wrote: (04-17-2018 10:54 PM)
link to image: http://i66.tinypic.com/kf1s3d.jpg

No baiting anyone dude.

I was a huge Trump supporter but after he betrayed us on nearly every level I can admit I was duped.

Even Ann Coulter who wrote the book "In Trump we trust" and supported him wholeheartedly thinks we were betrayed- As does Michael Savage who recently said "Trump bombed his base"

All we have to say right now is that he "is better than Hillary"- And thats sad.

An honest person can change their view based on new information and others 'stay the course' with blind support due to sunk cost fallacy and ego- Afraid to admit they were duped.

Not everyone who disagrees is trolling- Not everything that doesnt fit your world view is 'fake news'.

I get called a Trump supporter all the time but I really don't give a big sh*t anymore. I just like to make the lefturdian's heads explode.

I wasn't happy the first time they bombed Syria and I damn sure ain't happy about this latest one.

That was NOT what we voted for.

Bah...like it matters. They were going to have this conflict no matter who got in office. It was just postponed a little bit with Trump.
Lexar7
lop guest
04-17-2018 11:08 PM

Damrod  Wrote: (04-17-2018 11:02 PM)
Lexar7  Wrote: (04-17-2018 10:59 PM)
No baiting anyone dude.

I get called a Trump supporter all the time but I really don't give a big sh*t anymore. I just like to make the lefturdian's heads explode.

I wasn't happy the first time they bombed Syria and I damn sure ain't happy about this latest one.

Bah...like it matters. They were going to have this conflict no matter who got in office. It was just postponed a little bit with Trump.
I agree- And that sad. I really thought we were getting something different.

I gave him a year and even though I wasnt happy about the first Syria bombing I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and see what he does domestically and if he refrains from further attacks.

I had fully given up on seeking political solutions since both sides were so corrupt- But I came out and supported Trump and gave him my vote in hopes that he really was an outsider who would elicit change.

He's been a disaster. I could take the insane twitter meltdowns and the lack of professionalism if we were seeing real change in immigration and a return towards nationalist policies- He was merely globalism/neo-conservatism repackaged as populism and I fell for it.
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-17-2018 11:25 PM

Lexar7  Wrote: (04-17-2018 11:08 PM)
Damrod  Wrote: (04-17-2018 11:02 PM)

I gave him a year and even though I wasnt happy about the first Syria bombing I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and see what he does domestically and if he refrains from further attacks.

I had fully given up on seeking political solutions since both sides were so corrupt- But I came out and supported Trump and gave him my vote in hopes that he really was an outsider who would elicit change.

He's been a disaster. I could take the insane twitter meltdowns and the lack of professionalism if we were seeing real change in immigration and a return towards nationalist policies- He was merely globalism/neo-conservatism repackaged as populism and I fell for it.

Yes Obama has been a disaster. 1,366 well sourced examples of Barack Obama’s lies, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, waste, etc.

https://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.co...obama-252/
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-17-2018 11:25 PM

1) Carried out military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval

In June 2011, U.S. Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) said that Obama had violated the Constitution when he launched military operations in Libya without Congressional approval.

In April 2014, Ralph Nader said that Obama should be impeached for his actions in Libya.
Lexar7
lop guest
04-17-2018 11:30 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-17-2018 11:25 PM)
Lexar7  Wrote: (04-17-2018 11:08 PM)

Yes Obama has been a disaster. 1,366 well sourced examples of Barack Obama’s lies, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, waste, etc.

Yes, and I'm sure theres a thread to discuss Obama.

This is exactly what I said in a previous post- The only thing we can say about trump is that he is better than Hillary would have been- And I'll add, better than Obama.

However, is that what we voted for? So he's better than X is all we really have to say? Thats not good enough. Not for me.

I was done voting for the 'lesser of two evils' since the mid 1990s-
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-17-2018 11:58 PM

This is exactly what Trump voters voted for. Though most of them were and still are too ignorant to realize it. I started a thread the day he won the election but it was wiped with the purge. "Countdown to Draft and War with Iran" that is exactly what is in store. Maybe not the draft. But probably so, because Iran has 90 million paramilitary.
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-17-2018 11:59 PM

yes the left is imploding..........chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-18-2018 12:00 AM

Lexar7  Wrote: (04-17-2018 11:30 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-17-2018 11:25 PM)

This is exactly what I said in a previous post- The only thing we can say about trump is that he is better than Hillary would have been- And I'll add, better than Obama.

However, is that what we voted for? So he's better than X is all we really have to say? Thats not good enough. Not for me.

Obama told Israel to go fvck themselves every chance he got. He was bad. But not as bad as Trump. Time will show you this
Lexar7
lop guest
04-18-2018 12:06 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-18-2018 12:00 AM)
Lexar7  Wrote: (04-17-2018 11:30 PM)

Obama told Israel to go fvck themselves every chance he got. He was bad. But not as bad as Trump. Time will show you this

Yeah Trump does look like Israels bit*h-

perhaps you're right. As of now Obama stands as the all time worst president in my lifetime but Trump may very well surpass him once all is said and done.

I will say for certain that with Trump this hurts a whole lot more because I never expected much from Obama/Bush nor Clinton but I was hopeful with Trump.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication