news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'
news Whitley Strieber reflects on his career
news 12-Year-Old Builds Fusion Reactor in His Family's Playroom
news Scientists build 'self-aware' robot able to repair itself
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth
news Retailers sell out of macaroni and cheese with a 20-year shelf life
news Hunt for the Blackstar: On the Trail of the Military’s Secret 'Mothership'
news TV Series ‘Project Blue Book’ Is Based on a True UFO Story. Here It Is.
news The Mysterious Butterfly People of Missouri
news Drug to clear 'zombie cells' from body could be first anti-aging treatment

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Pizzagaters caught photoshopping fake Tweet from singer Seal to discredit Oprah
AnatoiyGolitsyn
User ID: kaput
01-12-2018 01:40 AM

Pizzagaters caught photoshopping fake Tweet from singer Seal to discredit Oprah
Advertisement
Pizzagate bots at it again with fake sex scandal accusations against Democrats. (By the way, I am not defending democrats, just calling out obvious BS). The following was posted on the fake news site YourNewsWire.com, which is often circulated in conspiracy circles. It is completely made up. Seal never said this, as his own Twitter account shows: https://twitter.com/Seal

[Image: 2hqf82f.jpg]

http://yournewswire.com/seal-oprah-harvey-weinstein/

Idiots are now circulating this story. By the time it's figured out to be fake, it will have saturated the minds of anyone who has come in contact with it. This is election rigging in its early stages. The establishment is already working to put Trump in for a second term, so the lies and disinfo are already started against would-be contender Oprah.

Disclaimer: I can't stand Oprah personally, but this isn't right.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 01:40 AM by AnatoiyGolitsyn.)
AnatoiyGolitsyn
User ID: 1337
01-12-2018 02:13 AM

RE: Pizzagaters caught photoshopping fake Tweet from singer Seal to discredit Oprah
Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-12-2018 02:19 AM

RE: Pizzagaters caught photoshopping fake Tweet from singer Seal to discredit Oprah
Just look at how the Fat Cat tries to protect his satanic pedo queen. Says a lot about the OP doesn't it?
AnatoiyGolitsyn
01-12-2018 02:20 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-12-2018 02:19 AM)
Just look at how the Fat Cat tries to protect his satanic pedo queen. Says a lot about the OP doesn't it?

As I said, I can't stand Oprah. But that's a side issue. The issue here is the right is being manipulated by fake news. Try to comprehend that. I know it's a bit much for your bitty brain, but do try.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-12-2018 02:23 AM

MainStreetFatCat  Wrote: (01-12-2018 02:20 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-12-2018 02:19 AM)

As I said, I can't stand Oprah. But that's a side issue. The issue here is the right is being manipulated by fake news. Try to comprehend that. I know it's a bit much for your bitty brain, but do try.

And the left only posts true news? You frigging hypocrite!
AnatoiyGolitsyn
01-12-2018 02:25 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-12-2018 02:23 AM)
MainStreetFatCat  Wrote: (01-12-2018 02:20 AM)

Back up a minute. You are OK with Seal's Tweets being forged to slander others? What kind of person are you?
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-12-2018 02:30 AM

Oprah discredits Oprah.

Pics are real, her connection to Weinstein is real. Liberal spin on truth doesn't matter. Ask Al Franken.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-12-2018 02:30 AM

MainStreetFatCat  Wrote: (01-12-2018 02:25 AM)

Back up a minute. You are OK with Seal's Tweets being forged to slander others? What kind of person are you?

I'm not a low life liberal. As far as forged tweets go I don't care less as long as you liberals suffer. You kind are forever known as the lying scum that tried to take down the USA though your propaganda and fake news and degenerated immoral ways .
AnatoiyGolitsyn
01-12-2018 02:33 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-12-2018 02:30 AM)
Oprah discredits Oprah.

Pics are real, her connection to Weinstein is real. Liberal spin on truth doesn't matter. Ask Al Franken.

That may be, but the Seal tweet is a complete lie.
AnatoiyGolitsyn
01-12-2018 02:40 AM

I'm not a low life liberal. As far as forged tweets go I don't care less as long as you liberals suffer. You kind are forever known as the lying scum that tried to take down the USA though your propaganda and fake news and degenerated immoral ways .

First of all, peabrain, I am a paleo conservative. second of all, we know your logic now. Lies are OK as a means to an end. In other words, you are a fake conservative who will use evil to get what you want.
AnatoiyGolitsyn
01-12-2018 02:43 AM

There is nothing conservative about justifying the use of lies.

Trump bots pretending to be conservatives.

Game is up.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-12-2018 02:45 AM

MainStreetFatCat  Wrote: (01-12-2018 02:40 AM)

First of all, peabrain, I am a paleo conservative. second of all, we know your logic now. Lies are OK as a means to an end. In other words, you are a fake conservative who will use evil to get what you want.

You are no more a conservative than He Man is you lying sack of sh*t. All you do is belittle Trump at every turn. I personally look at this in the same way I look at war. Whatever it takes to get rid of every god damn liberal is ok with me.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-12-2018 02:46 AM

Maybe he pulled the Tweet after the Leftist demons came after him for attacking Orca.
AnatoiyGolitsyn
01-12-2018 02:48 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-12-2018 02:45 AM)
MainStreetFatCat  Wrote: (01-12-2018 02:40 AM)

You are no more a conservative than He Man is you lying sack of sh*t. All you do is belittle Trump at every turn. I personally look at this in the same way I look at war. Whatever it takes to get rid of every god damn liberal is ok with me.

Trump doesn't represent conservatives, genius. He was a card-carrying Democrat for most of his life. Therefore, my exposing his corrupt presidency is not an attack on conservatism. Time to wake the hell up.
Pike
01-12-2018 02:49 AM

beermug RE: Pizzagaters caught photoshopping fake Tweet from singer Seal to discredit Oprah
He took to Instagram Wednesday, sharing a shot of Oprah with the disgraced producer at two events with a meme that read: 'When you have been part of the problem for decades... but suddenly they all think you are the solution.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...stein.html

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com
My Website: https://canadianrepublicradio.blogspot.ca/
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 02:49 AM by Pike.)
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication