News
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event
news Mars dust storm has encircled the entire planet
news The 'stealth sheets' that can hide soldiers and even vehicles from infrared cameras
news This floating robotic factory will build satellites and spaceships in orbit
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Russian MoD says it has killed group of militants who attacked its airbase in Syr
Roddy
User ID: kaput
01-12-2018 04:42 PM

Russian MoD says it has killed group of militants who attacked its airbase in Syr
Advertisement
Russian MoD says it has killed group of militants who attacked its airbase in Syria

A group of militants which attacked Russia’s Khmeimim airbase in western Syria on New Year’s Eve has been eliminated in a high-precision strike, the Russian Defense Ministry said
The group was found and killed by Russian Special Operations forces, according to the Ministry’s statement.

“During the final stage of the operation a Russian Special Operations unit located the base camp of the militant saboteur group near the western border of Idlib province. As the terrorists arrived at the location, the entire group was eliminated with a high-precision ‘Krasnopol’ weapon as they were about to board a minibus,” the statement reads.

https://www.rt.com/news/415721-russian-m...led-syria/

I do not label myself. What I stand for is based on my own convictions, and I don't care which box - the left one or the right one - they happen to belong to.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
01-12-2018 04:45 PM

RE: Russian MoD says it has killed group of militants who attacked its airbase in Syr
BOOM HEADSHOT
KillTheCarnage
lop guest
01-12-2018 04:48 PM

RE: Russian MoD says it has killed group of militants who attacked its airbase in Syr
Roddy  Wrote: (01-12-2018 04:42 PM)
Russian MoD says it has killed group of militants who attacked its airbase in Syria

A group of militants which attacked Russia’s Khmeimim airbase in western Syria on New Year’s Eve has been eliminated in a high-precision strike, the Russian Defense Ministry said
The group was found and killed by Russian Special Operations forces, according to the Ministry’s statement.

“During the final stage of the operation a Russian Special Operations unit located the base camp of the militant saboteur group near the western border of Idlib province. As the terrorists arrived at the location, the entire group was eliminated with a high-precision ‘Krasnopol’ weapon as they were about to board a minibus,” the statement reads.

https://www.rt.com/news/415721-russian-m...led-syria/

Jlrkhfjd
Roddy
01-12-2018 04:53 PM

What's a Krasnopol?

I'm definitely layman in terms of military weaponry chuckle

I do not label myself. What I stand for is based on my own convictions, and I don't care which box - the left one or the right one - they happen to belong to.
USSR
01-12-2018 05:05 PM

Managed artillery missile

Behave adequately... if you see the Russian...
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 05:08 PM by USSR.) Quote this message in a reply
USSR
01-12-2018 05:12 PM

Telescopic artillery ammunition, which is transformed into a mini-missile to correct the direction of the target ... It is modernization of old Soviet ammunition ... Increase in range of fire... And also interface of aiming from the helicopters GPS, Glonass of drones ... It was probable it is very cheap option of highly exact weapon from Russia ... In News of Russia speak about successful tests... They speak about superiority over the American analogs by 1,7 times on range ... At equal caliber

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 06:13 PM by USSR.) Quote this message in a reply
USSR
01-12-2018 06:18 PM

All news of Russia speak about that... that the USA transfers high technologies of unmanned aerial vehicles for terrorists ... Now any terrorist can easily assemble own UAV from polyfoam, an adhesive tape and aluminum... any terrorist can freely and easily arrange the attack in mass congestions of people in the USA ... The U.S. Department of State has told... it easily is on sale everywhere on the Internet

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 06:24 PM by USSR.) Quote this message in a reply
USSR
01-12-2018 06:27 PM

Who assembled the own drone independently? I want to ask you... did you see the equipment for control of drones for the range of 100 kilometers in the market? Did you see in the market drones with flying range of 100 kilometers?

We have very close approached direct hot military collisions ... Possibly on the American military bases there can be some troubles... I won't be surprised...

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 06:31 PM by USSR.) Quote this message in a reply
USSR
01-12-2018 06:55 PM

Strange... but the first fighting collisions between the USA and Russia have no paper clip...

LoP Guest
lop guest
01-12-2018 08:24 PM

Good, probably Israeli stooges sh*t stirring as usual!!!!
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-12-2018 08:29 PM

Go Russia!!!

If globalism ever actually happens, please dear god let pooty poot be the ruler of us all. Of those we have to choose from at this point anyway. But globalism isnt going to happen of course. It goes against nature and nature always wins.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-12-2018 08:31 PM

I wonder how many deep CIA agents were killed? chuckle
USSR
01-12-2018 08:36 PM

CIA of the USA was prepared by many terrorists in Syria ... It was many provocations against Russia ... In Russia there were rocket launches of cruise missiles... News of Russia claim that they destroyed terrorist command posts together with the American instructors ... The Russian military air space forces destroyed the American trainers for terrorists of ISIS ... These are news of Russia... News to a half of the continent of our earth

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 08:41 PM by USSR.) Quote this message in a reply
USSR
01-12-2018 08:43 PM

But the USA calls these terrorists moderate ... Good American terrorists ... Now we are on a hair from the 3rd world war ... Possibly it can't be shown on free media of the USA ... Which adore Hillary Klitor ... I apologize... not a Clitoris... Clinton...

Adolf Hitler's ideology was recognized as wrong... When later 5 years and a destyatka of millions of victims... troops of the USSR have exempted Germany from Hitlerite occupation... Then enlightenment has quickly come ... It will be probable the same situation in in the USA... When the people Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yugoslavia, Ukraine, Georgia come to the USA ... Also will be to hang up the flag the Reichstag... I apologize... over the Pentagon ... It is necessary to reckon with Russia...It is the continental world empire

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 08:57 PM by USSR.) Quote this message in a reply
nightwatch
01-12-2018 08:56 PM

Roddy  Wrote: (01-12-2018 04:53 PM)
What's a Krasnopol?

I'm definitely layman in terms of military weaponry chuckle

It looks like they hit only two pickup trucks. It wasn't that much big of explosion anyway, building survived not that it was targeted anyway. Didn't looked like that. So they eliminated three or four ragheads, big f.... deal.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 09:03 PM by nightwatch.) Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication