News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average

I caught covid, here is what happened
Woo

User ID: 53145
10-10-2021 10:52 AM

I caught covid, here is what happened
Advertisement
YOU DO NOT WANT TO CATCH THIS, PERIOD

I've spent the last 3 weeks + fighting for my life. Literally. It was so unbelievably bad that words do no justice. I've had hepatitis. Hep was a walk in the park compared to covid. I prayed to die at one point rather than face another day of the agony. Before covid I weighed 160lbs. Today I weigh 143 and I'm 5' 11.

I'm still sick, but I feel wonderful compared to two weeks ago. I'm alive recovering and I beat it. It didn't kill me so it only made me stronger. Never been tested never saw a doctor, but it almost killed me.

How did I catch it? By being incredibly stupid, I just wasn't thinking. In calif they have second chance drawings for loosing scratch tickets. Down at the local market that's been there for 40 years there is a box below the self test station for loosing tickets that people discard. I grabbed a big handful, took them home and I had to handle each one, scratch it off so you could see the numbers to enter the second chance etc. Was getting like 600 free entries of that first handful.

I forgot to wash my hands afterwards. If only I had washed my hands I never would have got sick.

Now the unbelievably bad nausea and headaches from hell and just indescribable over all feeling of dying is gone. But it seems like it takes me 3 breaths to get the same air as one before. I'm hoping that's temporary. I don't know who has lived in the 60's and 70's when the smog was so bad that it burned every breath you took, but when I take a deep breath it feels exactly like that. It burns.

Did this change my mind about vaccination. Not a bit. No plans to get the shot. I have natural immunity now, and I'm done with not taking precautions.

The next mistake I made was in letting my preparedness lax. I've always had colloidal silver on hand, but I didn't even have the distilled water to make any. By the time I got that delivered I was literately too sick to get out of bed to make it and beyond that didn't care anymore.

The turning point was when the owner of the company I work for got wind and called me. Turns out his buddies are all doctors researching alternative covid cures. He told me to immediately put a teaspoon of pink hemalayon salt (which I had on hand luckily) in a glass of water and drink it. Within an hour I started feeling better. Turns out my body was completely empty of electrolytes which was greatly worsening my symptoms.

Now i just have some congestion, overall fatigue and shortness of breath, but it's wonderful compared to two weeks ago.

I tried to anticipate all questions as any replies by me won't be coming soon.

Wash your damn hands, don't take chances, don't catch covid
Quote this message in a reply
LopDude
⛔ Warning level 1200% ⛔
User ID: 591116
10-10-2021 11:00 AM

RE: I caught covid, here is what happened
Omg. So sorry you caught it. Hope you make a full recovery. Glad you were able to check in. P.S. i always cleanse my hands . Plain hypoallergenic bar soap is what i use. Or if im away from home, hand sanitizer

[Image: fortheloveoflop2.png]
[Image: candle.gif]Let us honor the Lop fallen-never forget them
Agent Stoneheart
Have a nice day
User ID: 576962
10-10-2021 11:09 AM

I'm not taking chances. That's why I got vaccinated.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 602112
10-10-2021 11:10 AM

I had covid very mild compared to you, with no lung issues, not even a cough.

But i had a flu a few years back that nearly killed me(and i am relatively young) and everything you described, minus breathing issues, i experienced when i had the flu, not covid.

Also, I knew when i got covid, based on my experiences with the flu that i needed to heavily dose on electrolytes.

I've tried to tell people that electrolytes are key.
Ms Johanna Strange
User ID: 588103
10-10-2021 11:43 AM

Glad you're feeling better, OP.
Thickems
User ID: 602114
10-10-2021 12:02 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-10-2021 11:30 AM)
Woo  Wrote: (10-10-2021 10:52 AM)
YOU DO NOT WANT TO CATCH THIS, PERIOD

I've spent the last 3 weeks + fighting for my life. Literally. It was so unbelievably bad that words do no justice. I've had hepatitis. Hep was a walk in the park compared to covid. I prayed to die at one point rather than face another day of the agony. Before covid I weighed 160lbs. Today I weigh 143 and I'm 5' 11.

I'm still sick, but I feel wonderful compared to two weeks ago. I'm alive recovering and I beat it. It didn't kill me so it only made me stronger. Never been tested never saw a doctor, but it almost killed me.

How did I catch it? By being incredibly stupid, I just wasn't thinking. In calif they have second chance drawings for loosing scratch tickets. Down at the local market that's been there for 40 years there is a box below the self test station for loosing tickets that people discard. I grabbed a big handful, took them home and I had to handle each one, scratch it off so you could see the numbers to enter the second chance etc. Was getting like 600 free entries of that first handful.

I forgot to wash my hands afterwards. If only I had washed my hands I never would have got sick.

Now the unbelievably bad nausea and headaches from hell and just indescribable over all feeling of dying is gone. But it seems like it takes me 3 breaths to get the same air as one before. I'm hoping that's temporary. I don't know who has lived in the 60's and 70's when the smog was so bad that it burned every breath you took, but when I take a deep breath it feels exactly like that. It burns.

Did this change my mind about vaccination. Not a bit. No plans to get the shot. I have natural immunity now, and I'm done with not taking precautions.

The next mistake I made was in letting my preparedness lax. I've always had colloidal silver on hand, but I didn't even have the distilled water to make any. By the time I got that delivered I was literately too sick to get out of bed to make it and beyond that didn't care anymore.

The turning point was when the owner of the company I work for got wind and called me. Turns out his buddies are all doctors researching alternative covid cures. He told me to immediately put a teaspoon of pink hemalayon salt (which I had on hand luckily) in a glass of water and drink it. Within an hour I started feeling better. Turns out my body was completely empty of electrolytes which was greatly worsening my symptoms.

Now i just have some congestion, overall fatigue and shortness of breath, but it's wonderful compared to two weeks ago.

I tried to anticipate all questions as any replies by me won't be coming soon.

Wash your damn hands, don't take chances, don't catch covid

Man you are such a bit*h. I had the c1 which is wrose than delta and before the news broke out about it. I couldn't get out of bed for a few days. I was so bad strangers asked me if i was ok because i literally looked like i was going to die. Thinking it was just a really bad flu i just drank beer and smoked weed to kill the sickness.

It was bad. And as i was getting over it my mom caught it so while i was sick i had to nurse her back to health.

At a few points i was so ill it sucked nearly all my energy and life source but i was still not a whiney bit*h about it.

You were more of a whiney bit*h here than op

Imagine smoking weed and drinking beer to kill a sickness.

You sound like a loser and a very sexy lady
silversides staff
The bare necessities of life
User ID: 148291
10-10-2021 12:05 PM

No one ever takes my echinacea advice...

Tissue

Mele Kalikimaka
[Image: pecvIY8.gif]
Snot missiel
lop guest
User ID: 602118
10-10-2021 12:34 PM

Garlic. A goodly amount of garlic (fresh or dried) before bed works like a wonder. Mixing it into a cup of hot noodle (or other) soup works great. Some people eat it on an empty stomack but that might be a bit of a challenge.

I found it made a BIG difference almost right away, within less than an hour!

Its probably a combination of the potent antiviral properties of the garlic and the electrolytes in the soup.

Works great so thought to share.
Ian2day.com
User ID: 598278
10-10-2021 12:43 PM

horn RE: I caught covid, here is what happened
I'm sure that I've seen somewhere that you can catch it more than once. Just something to think about.

The Resistance Is Now!

https://ian2day.com/2016/03/04/my-story/

“The great danger of the future,” Delgado warned, “is that we will have robotized human beings who are not aware that they have been robotized.”
http://www.constantinereport.com/hearing...periments/
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 575325
10-10-2021 12:52 PM

Estrella  Wrote: (10-10-2021 12:48 PM)
FAKE NEWS.

100% .GOV PROPAGANDA.

Propaganda won't save them. The lies are chains.
Oh Bother :P
User ID: 602081
10-10-2021 01:02 PM

It takes more than a year to get your breathing back, and even then you have days you will avoid doing things for the lack of oxygen. three weeks? Good job, just the fever here lasted 5 weeks. Still got the vaccination, cause that was then and we're not in Wuhan anymore toto.

I have been and still am a seeker, but I have ceased to question stars and books. I have begun to listen to the teachings my blood whispers to me: Hermann Hesse

If there be magic, let it be an art.
:Small bend from William Shakespeare

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 602119
10-10-2021 01:05 PM

given the utter sh*t i've read in this thread - Whatever
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 574313
10-10-2021 02:04 PM

hands opie tree fiddy
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 596058
10-10-2021 03:02 PM

You can't trust the government
THE TITLE COVID(CONVID) SHOULDN'T BE USED
My example
I was sick with all the GENERALIZED symptoms already over 3 times
June 2019 - muscle/side aches, small chest issues
December 2019 - chest needles pins couldn't breathe, delusional
Nov-March 2020 - Progressively worse EVERYTHING from chest, to smell issues, to delusional - Thought I was dying for over 3 months until it subsided slowly

ALL OF THESE CANNOT BE THIS NEW DISEASE CALLED COVID

it's either a bioweapon, radiation sickness symptoms, or bad influenzas

I am not Jabbed - I don't plan on it - At this point I don't trust CDC, Johns Hopkins, FDA, Big Pharma etc... and NEITHER SHOULD Y'ALL
Acid Cat!!!!!
lop guest
User ID: 585814
10-10-2021 03:03 PM

Thanks for the info WOO

Hope you feel better soon.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication