News
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event
news Mars dust storm has encircled the entire planet
news The 'stealth sheets' that can hide soldiers and even vehicles from infrared cameras
news This floating robotic factory will build satellites and spaceships in orbit
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Star Trek 4 gets first female Director: S.J. Clarkson / Chris Hemsworth to return
The Ghost Of LOP
User ID: kaput
04-27-2018 02:22 PM

Star Trek 4 gets first female Director: S.J. Clarkson / Chris Hemsworth to return
Advertisement
[Image: sj-clarkson-star-trek.jpg?w=1000&amp...amp;crop=1]

S.J. Clarkson has been tapped to direct “Star Trek 4,” making her the first female to helm a film in the “Star Trek” franchise.

Paramount Pictures had no comment. The studio announced at CinemaCon in Las Vegas that it was planning a fourth movie with Chris Hemsworth, who appeared as Chris Pine’s father in 2009’s “Star Trek.” Zachary Quinto is also set to return. Paramount is developing another “Star Trek” film from J.J. Abrams and Quentin Tarantino, but sources say it is still being written and would come after the fourth movie.

While details on “Star Trek 4” are vague, sources say a key plot point sees Pine’s character running into his father (Hemsworth) in a time travel ploy.

J.D. Payne and Patrick McKay penned the screenplay. Abrams and Lindsey Weber will produce through Bad Robot Productions, while David Ellison and Dana Goldberg of Skydance Media will executive produce.

read more:
http://variety.com/2018/film/news/s-j-cl...202787592/
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018 02:29 PM by The Ghost Of LOP.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
04-27-2018 02:33 PM

RE: Star Trek 4 gets first female Director in the franchise: S.J. Clarkson
I was thinking this could be a reasonable thing but then i saw the dyke picture and I'm worried. The writing is what is most important. The director puts the storyboards into live action? Not sure their reach exactly. Does she do the script and story too?

Drama queen
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-27-2018 02:34 PM

RE: Star Trek 4 gets first female Director: S.J. Clarkson / Chris Hemsworth to return
I loved TNG, DS9, and even Voyager but I've just lost interest in the new series.
The Ghost Of LOP
04-27-2018 02:37 PM

RE: Star Trek 4 gets first female Director: S.J. Clarkson / Chris Hemsworth to return
I don't know it be interesting to see how they do this time line change with Kirks dad.
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-27-2018 02:39 PM

Arbitrary tick box casting and appointments in the arts mean nothing; just ask The Ghostbusters.
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-27-2018 02:43 PM

angry1 Star Trek 4 gets first female Director: S.J. Clarkson / Chris Hemsworth to return
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-27-2018 02:33 PM)
I was thinking this could be a reasonable thing but then i saw the dyke picture and I'm worried. The writing is what is most important. The director puts the storyboards into live action? Not sure their reach exactly. Does she do the script and story too?

Drama queen

Her glasses are a fashion accessory. Did an image search and zero spectacle distortion could be found in any of her pictures.

Faking poor vision is spitting on those who don't have a choice in the matter and it's nearly as insulting as Elon Musk pretending to have a full head of hair.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 447606
07-09-2018 06:36 AM

I heard that Chris Hemsworth is the first cousin of Chris Pine and that Annasophia Robb is Chris Hemsworth's sister!!!!!

Because Chris Hemsworth's and Annasophia Robb's real father is the brother of Chris Pine's real mother!!!

I heard the correct names of Chris Hemsworth's father and Chris Pine's mother! but I can't say their names publicly online since I don't have proof to back up what I heard, so Matthew Mcconoughey looks fairly similar to the real father of Chris Hemsworth and Annasophia robb(only his real father has a wider/wide rectangle face and a very low square jawline unlike Matthew Mcconoughey and his usually not low jawline and face that is kinda longer and narrower in a lot of pictures with his face being averagely long and averagely wide at widest and least long) and Jaclyn Smith in certain pictures and tv show/movie scenes looks quite similar to the real mother of Chris Pine.
Eldog Wilbury
User ID: 441687
07-09-2018 06:49 AM

RE: S.J. Clarkson / Chris Hemsworth to return
Now that is exciting... Klsoifgf
Krampus
User ID: 448607
07-09-2018 06:53 AM

Well it's surely going to be crap since 99.9% of woman cannot make good sci fi!

I am not misogynist here just realistic and my girlfriend agree with me on this and she hate sci fi like 99% of woman!

How about putting a smile on someone face instead of a tear!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 447606
07-09-2018 06:59 AM

And I read this on some other website.

"Seth Rogen, Hayden Christensen, Kaya Scodelario, Dove Cameron and James Lafferty(from one tree hill) are the siblings of Chris pine, with Harrison Ford, Steve Martin and Liam Neeson(and his two sons are his real children) are the uncle's of these bunch, with Sandra Bullock, Mark Ruffalo and lady gaga's mother Cynthia Germanotta being the aunts and uncle of those bunch and Chris Hemsworth and Annasophia Robb, with Amy Winehouse being lady gaga's sister, and Audrey Hepburn and Sean Connery being the aunt and uncle of Sandra Bullock, Mark Ruffalo, Cynthia Germanotta and Julia Roberts because Julia Roberts is the first cousin of Sandra Bullock, Cynthia Germanotta and Mark Ruffalo because their mothers are sisters so Emma Roberts is related to all of those people as well, with Salma Hayek being the first cousin of Sandra Bullock, Cynthia Germanotta and Mark Ruffalo because her parent is the sibling of Sandra Bullock, Cynthia Germanotta and Mark's Ruffalo's real father, and Madonna is the first cousin of Harrison Ford, Liam Neeson and Steve Martin because her real mother is the sister of their real father, and Kirstie Alley is Cara Delevingne's aunt because she is the sister of Cara Delevingne's real father, and Kirstie alley and Cara Delevigne are first cousin/first cousin once removed to Steve Martin Harrison Ford and Liam Neeson because Kirstie Alley's real father is the brother of Liam Neeson, Harrison Ford and Steve Martin's real mother, and Cobie Smulders is the first cousin of Chris Pine, Seth Rogen, James Lafferty, Kaya Scodelario, Hayden Christensen and Dove Cameron because her real mother is the sister of those 6 real father, and Mariah Carey is the second cousin of those 8(the 6 siblings, Cobie Smulders and Cara Delevingne) because her maternal grandmother is the sister of Kirstie Alley's real father and the sister of Harrison Ford's and his siblings real mother!!!!!

and Chris Hemsworth and Annasophia Robb are the nephew and niece of Kate Capshaw(and her daughter Destry and son Sawyer are the only ones who are her biological kids) because their real mother is Kate Capshaw's sister, and Cameron Diaz is their first cousin and Kate Capshaw's niece, and Betty White is the aunt/great aunt of Kate Capshaw and them, making Betty White the aunt/great aunt of Goldie Hawn and her kids Oliver and Kate Hudson, Michelle Pfieffer and her real daughter Charlize Theron, and Jon Voight and his real kids Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox since Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox are sisters to each other, and Mila Kunis and Odeya Rush are sisters and they are the niece's/first cousins of Goldie Hawn, Michelle Pfeiffer and Jon Voight and their kids because their mother is their sister/aunt!!!!!
"

Now that sure would be something!!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 443881
07-09-2018 07:11 AM

That sjw chick with the intellectual horn rim glasses that have zero distortion. lol
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-09-2018 07:29 AM

She isnt even a proper nerd girl. Fake spectacles give it away.
seasnake
User ID: 67904
07-09-2018 07:36 AM

great, now about every episode will be about shoes
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449124
07-09-2018 08:38 AM

The last series was a bit high on the military setting and so, propaganda.

Maybe this woman/dyke/female nerd can bring it more back to the original ideas of peaceful multicultural exploration.
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-09-2018 09:04 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-09-2018 08:38 AM)
The last series was a bit high on the military setting and so, propaganda.

Maybe this woman/dyke/female nerd can bring it more back to the original ideas of peaceful multicultural exploration.

She is not a nerd! Theocratic nepotism and the job was hers. Bloodlines are all.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication