News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

HERE YE, HERE YE ! : BY DECREE OF KING COVID MASKS NOW REQUIRED IN YOUR HOME !
The Ghost Of LOP
User ID: 606415
11-24-2021 12:12 AM

work HERE YE, HERE YE ! : BY DECREE OF KING COVID MASKS NOW REQUIRED IN YOUR HOME !
Advertisement
HERE YE! HERE YE !

BY DECREE OF KING COVID !

[Image: towncrier.jpg]

Santa Cruz, California has enacted a mask mandate that controversially even requires face coverings in private homes, regardless of vaccination status.
The order, which went into effect this week, comes in response to rising Covid-19 cases in the city. The indoor masking requirement covers not only public spaces and businesses, but also private homes. Residents are required to mask up, regardless of vaccination status, if anyone is in the home who does not regularly live there – something that is highly common during the holiday season.

If one is around people from other households, it is recommended they only remove their mask when eating or drinking.

The strict health guidelines have sparked outrage among some, with critics describing the mandates for private homes as government overreach and an attempt to make people “as miserable as possible” at Thanksgiving.

According to the order, being in violation of the new health guidelines could be “punishable by fine, imprisonment, or both.”

A previous indoor mask mandate in Santa Cruz was lifted in September. Deputy Health Officer Dr. David Ghilarducci said in his announcement that the quick reversal indicates that the “science is evolving,” but not that the county “can’t make up our minds.”

Having an “endless mask mandate,” the doctor argued, “may actually undermine credibility” more than the county going back and forth on mask enforcement.

Health officials said coronavirus cases in the county have surged by 29% in the last two weeks and they are predicting further rises from a potential “winter surge.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/541114-santa-cruz...ate-covid/
https://www.abc10.com/article/news/healt...032040d184

I am so confused !!!
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2021 12:23 AM by The Ghost Of LOP.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 595123
11-24-2021 12:23 AM

RE: HERE YE, HERE YE ! : BY DECREE OF KING COVID MASKS NOW REQUIRED IN YOUR HOME !
Yeah as if!

I would need to wear a mask coming into your flat..chuckle
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 606512
11-24-2021 12:26 AM

RE: HERE YE, HERE YE ! : BY DECREE OF KING COVID MASKS NOW REQUIRED IN YOUR HOME !
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-24-2021 12:23 AM)
Yeah as if!

Who invited you.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-24-2021 12:27 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-24-2021 12:26 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-24-2021 12:23 AM)
Yeah as if!

Who invited you.

Me..

And who are you? His Mother??
The Ghost Of LOP
11-24-2021 12:27 AM

What's the point of the jabby's again ?

Asking for a friend.

I am so confused !!!
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-24-2021 12:28 AM

Mental illness?
Mr ifnoc nli
lop guest
User ID: 592749
11-24-2021 12:29 AM

The Ghost Of LOP  Wrote: (11-24-2021 12:12 AM)
HERE YE! HERE YE !

link to image: http://www.pcrc8.com/wp-content/uploads/...ncrier.jpg

Santa Cruz, California has enacted a mask mandate that controversially even requires face coverings in private homes, regardless of vaccination status.
The order, which went into effect this week, comes in response to rising Covid-19 cases in the city. The indoor masking requirement covers not only public spaces and businesses, but also private homes. Residents are required to mask up, regardless of vaccination status, if anyone is in the home who does not regularly live there – something that is highly common during the holiday season.

If one is around people from other households, it is recommended they only remove their mask when eating or drinking.

The strict health guidelines have sparked outrage among some, with critics describing the mandates for private homes as government overreach and an attempt to make people “as miserable as possible” at Thanksgiving.

According to the order, being in violation of the new health guidelines could be “punishable by fine, imprisonment, or both.”

A previous indoor mask mandate in Santa Cruz was lifted in September. Deputy Health Officer Dr. David Ghilarducci said in his announcement that the quick reversal indicates that the “science is evolving,” but not that the county “can’t make up our minds.”

Having an “endless mask mandate,” the doctor argued, “may actually undermine credibility” more than the county going back and forth on mask enforcement.

Health officials said coronavirus cases in the county have surged by 29% in the last two weeks and they are predicting further rises from a potential “winter surge.”

What if the CONTAGION is really coming from ^^^^^ way up thar?
What if we keep entering a dusty region of space during our orbit around the Sun? What if this potential concentrated region has a virus present?

What if leaders already know they can't stop this?

Might this explain the constant backpedaling, and changes in the narrative?

I've never denied the virus, nor have I ever denied the existence of climate change. These are, after all connected at the hip.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-24-2021 12:29 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-24-2021 12:27 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-24-2021 12:26 AM)
Who invited you.

Me..

That is forbidden.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-24-2021 12:30 AM

Mr ifnoc nli  Wrote: (11-24-2021 12:29 AM)
HERE YE! HERE YE !

What if we keep entering a dusty region of space during our orbit around the Sun? What if this potential concentrated region has a virus present?

I've never denied the virus, nor have I ever denied the existence of climate change. These are, after all connected at the hip.

Of course it's all connected, the 2020 agenda
The Ghost Of LOP
11-24-2021 12:31 AM

Mr ifnoc nli  Wrote: (11-24-2021 12:29 AM)
HERE YE! HERE YE !

Meanwhile on Ancient Humans...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPGwe0fE7Yzw2CkF9NMB5...p;usqp=CAU]

I am so confused !!!
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-24-2021 12:31 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-24-2021 12:29 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-24-2021 12:27 AM)
Me..

That is forbidden.

Step aside old bag, I have a job to do!
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-24-2021 12:34 AM

*Rubber Gloves on*

First things first..

I have to remove this ghostly ghastly smell and then I can remove this mask..
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-24-2021 12:36 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-24-2021 12:31 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-24-2021 12:29 AM)
That is forbidden.

Do your work in hell
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 606567
11-24-2021 12:37 AM

The Ghost Of LOP  Wrote: (11-24-2021 12:27 AM)
What's the point of the jabby's again ?

Asking for a friend.

They are out to break people !
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-24-2021 12:38 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-24-2021 12:36 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-24-2021 12:31 AM)

Do your work in hell

Okay you can stick around.. *passes the bin liner*
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication