News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Viral Goalposts Shifting: Scientists, Facing Scrutiny About Vaccinations Not Stop
Black [email protected]
We All Watching
User ID: 556948
11-27-2021 05:27 PM

devil Viral Goalposts Shifting: Scientists, Facing Scrutiny About Vaccinations Not Stop
Advertisement
Viral Goalposts Shifting – Scientists, Facing Scrutiny About Vaccinations Not Stopping Virus, Announce Discovery of New Vaccine Resistant Strain of Virus

As more data revels less benefit to vaccination status; and additional data reveals vaccinated individuals are becoming the group with the most adverse health outcomes; the scientific and medical community -writ large- are facing increased scrutiny to justify the public benefit of a seemingly endless booster approach with little upside.

In essence, what good are all these vaccinations; and specifically all the rules of proving your vaccinated status vis-a-vis passports; if the vaccinated can still be infected and spread the virus? The voices asking this question are growing more loud by the day. Then, all of a sudden….
[Image: Sky-News-New-COVID-Variant-1.jpg]
Isn’t that convenient? A new variant that tamps down the issue of questioning science about why the vaccine doesn’t seem to work. It appears the COVID science always has a way to explain why the COVID science may not work.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/viral-goal...us/5762827

[Image: WYhcXYD.jpg]

“If liberty means anything at all,
it means the right to tell people
what they do not want to hear.” ~ George Orwell
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2021 05:28 PM by Black [email protected].) Quote this message in a reply
Mr. Cynical
User ID: 538323
11-27-2021 05:29 PM

RE: Viral Goalposts Shifting: Scientists, Facing Scrutiny About Vaccinations Not Stop
it's a TOOL for Advancing the NWO..
or At Least that's MHO chuckle
Quote this message in a reply
SkeptiSchism
User ID: 591805
11-27-2021 05:32 PM

RE: Viral Goalposts Shifting: Scientists, Facing Scrutiny About Vaccinations Not Stop
Coincidental timing yes.

[Image: zn6gnzr.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 412093
11-27-2021 05:44 PM

It's not the data I have an issue with, it's who's providing the data, I have the issue.
And, it's who's influencing those providing the data I question. It's data being manipulated I question.
And, it's natural immunity not being included in any of the data, I question. And, it's scientists & experts, who disagree with the official narrative, being blacklisted & silenced, I question. Until those questions have answers, I won't believe anything they tell us.
Mr. Cynical
User ID: 538323
11-27-2021 05:46 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-27-2021 05:44 PM)
It's not the data I have an issue with, it's who's providing the data, I have the issue.
And, it's who's influencing those providing the data I question. It's data being manipulated I question.
And, it's natural immunity not being included in any of the data, I question. And, it's scientists & experts, who disagree with the official narrative, being blacklisted & silenced, I question. Until those questions have answers, I won't believe anything they tell us.

you got it..
Black [email protected]
We All Watching
11-27-2021 10:22 PM

Bureaucrat's False Promise: Take Two COVID Shots And We Will Reopen

https://mishtalk.com/economics/bureaucra...ill-reopen

The never ending Big Pharma Gobstopper chuckle

flatland
ifixit
User ID: 516779
11-27-2021 10:25 PM

Yes we have questions.

OMG we'll lose our funding if we say anything.
Black [email protected]
We All Watching
11-27-2021 10:27 PM

flatland  Wrote: (11-27-2021 10:25 PM)

Yes we have questions.

OMG we'll lose our funding if we say anything.

That going for the MSM too, follow the script or no more shekles for you chuckle

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2021 10:28 PM by Black [email protected].) Quote this message in a reply
NormalIsSubjective

User ID: 605937
11-27-2021 11:44 PM

There hasn't been a single stationary goalpost throughout this entire pandemic shitshow.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 606954
11-28-2021 12:33 AM

2weeks to flatten the curve.

Day 586 wear your masks again and socially distance lol

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication