News
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event
news Mars dust storm has encircled the entire planet
news The 'stealth sheets' that can hide soldiers and even vehicles from infrared cameras
news This floating robotic factory will build satellites and spaceships in orbit
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

The Great Pyramid May Contain an Iron Throne
Full Circle
Alive
User ID: kaput
01-13-2018 12:17 AM

The Great Pyramid May Contain an Iron Throne
Advertisement
Quote:The Great Pyramid of Giza is one of the wonders of the world and is a magnificent feat of ancient architecture. But an Italian professor of archaeoastronomy thinks that it contains something that makes it even more amazing. He believes that the void at the center of the Great Pyramid houses a throne made from meteorites, the Daily Mail reports.

Magli thinks that these doors are the “gates to the sky” that the Pyramid Texts spoke of. He also believes that when opened, the north door could lead to the void and to the pyramid’s very own “Iron Throne.”

https://www.inquisitr.com/4731167/great-...ew-theory/
Quote this message in a reply
Full Circle
Alive
User ID: 1337
01-13-2018 12:23 AM

RE: The Great Pyramid May Contain an Iron Throne
I don't know why, but while reading the article it made me remember this Incan pic:

[Image: 15f0a94024b6df6af30eebb06e1d4d06.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-13-2018 12:29 AM

LoP Guest
lop guest
01-13-2018 12:30 AM

Goodpost1
interesting video, seems they have been slowly revealing more and more in the last year or so about the pyramids. i just wish they would disclose everything they truly know about them and there purpose. we are being spoon fed here.
Papa Frank
01-13-2018 12:37 AM

Bump
Full Circle
Alive
01-13-2018 12:37 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-13-2018 12:30 AM)
Goodpost1
interesting video, seems they have been slowly revealing more and more in the last year or so about the pyramids. i just wish they would disclose everything they truly know about them and there purpose. we are being spoon fed here.

I agree. I would LOVE to know the truth about the Great Pyramid and I tend to agree with Graham Hancock that it was built by a prior civilization lost in history.

If they found a throne in that void, it would only compound the questions and add to the mystery. Maybe they don't want us to ever know....
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-13-2018 12:47 AM

Full Circle  Wrote: (01-13-2018 12:37 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-13-2018 12:30 AM)
Goodpost1

I agree. I would LOVE to know the truth about the Great Pyramid and I tend to agree with Graham Hancock that it was built by a prior civilization lost in history.

If they found a throne in that void, it would only compound the questions and add to the mystery. Maybe they don't want us to ever know....

yeah makes you wonder , if they want us to know that is. i definitely believe ancient civilizations built most of them with a technology that we don't know of or they are keeping it from us.

there are other pyramids that are far less perfect and a lot smaller that where built later by man labor that prove this. also what was it that influenced the pyramid shape for civilizations around the world to build them in that same shape. something in the sky? the elite definitely know what the influence was, as they mock us with it in modern movies,tv,commercials,video games.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-13-2018 12:50 AM

Full Circle  Wrote: (01-13-2018 12:17 AM)
Quote:The Great Pyramid of Giza is one of the wonders of the world and is a magnificent feat of ancient architecture. But an Italian professor of archaeoastronomy thinks that it contains something that makes it even more amazing. He believes that the void at the center of the Great Pyramid houses a throne made from meteorites, the Daily Mail reports.

Magli thinks that these doors are the “gates to the sky” that the Pyramid Texts spoke of. He also believes that when opened, the north door could lead to the void and to the pyramid’s very own “Iron Throne.”

maybe these kind of info threads could be relegated to a subforum so we can free up front page space for important discussions of the world's superpower and the shithole nations that aren't the world's superpower chuckle
Full Circle
Alive
01-13-2018 12:57 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-13-2018 12:47 AM)
Full Circle  Wrote: (01-13-2018 12:37 AM)

yeah makes you wonder , if they want us to know that is. i definitely believe ancient civilizations built most of them with a technology that we don't know of or they are keeping it from us.

there are other pyramids that are far less perfect and a lot smaller that where built later by man labor that prove this. also what was it that influenced the pyramid shape for civilizations around the world to build them in that same shape. something in the sky? the elite definitely know what the influence was, as they mock us with it in modern movies,tv,commercials,video games.

Yep. I think the GP is the only one that conveys all the information about the Earth though isnt it? In terms of size and all that?

I also think the pyramid was the Prime Meridian originally as well.

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/...-meridian/
Full Circle
Alive
01-13-2018 12:58 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-13-2018 12:50 AM)
Full Circle  Wrote: (01-13-2018 12:17 AM)

maybe these kind of info threads could be relegated to a subforum so we can free up front page space for important discussions of the world's superpower and the shithole nations that aren't the world's superpower chuckle

Don't worry, it will fall off the front page soon enough as soon as DT tweets something else stupid. chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-13-2018 01:20 AM

Full Circle  Wrote: (01-13-2018 12:57 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-13-2018 12:47 AM)

Yep. I think the GP is the only one that conveys all the information about the Earth though isnt it? In terms of size and all that?

great link, will have to read it thoroughly. yeah it seems so, you probably know better than i on that one. i definitely believe that the GP and other egypt pyramids and the pyramids in mexico are connected in some way. i also believe there might possibly be other huge ancient pyramid/pyramids in antarctica, there is tons of speculation on that, but no real solid solid public evidence yet.

i believe whatever the world governments elite are up to in antarctica, if revealed, can bring us lots of answers. something is just not right about antarctica, in 2016 and 2017 so many world leaders and elite, even major religious figures visited there it just doesn't make sense. buzz aldrin said "We Are All In Danger. It Is Evil Itself" after a visit there in 2016, also they reported that he was medically evacuated from there.
Full Circle
Alive
01-13-2018 01:21 AM

[Image: creightons9_html_c105b2dde001ddd2.jpg]

This guy here has an interesting take on it and what the chamber is for:

https://grahamhancock.com/creightons9/

I took my cue from what the ancient Egyptians themselves tell us, and that which was later written down by various Arabic scholars. Alas, these ancient texts from the Coptic-Egyptian tradition are pretty much dismissed by modern Egyptology as nothing more than myth and legend.

This ancient Egyptian ‘mythology’ tells us that everything in creation came out from within the pyramids; that the pyramids gave (re)birth to the entire world.[4] As stated, many of these myths were preserved and passed down in the oral tradition by the Coptic-Egyptians, the descendants of the original ancient Egyptian people and these accounts were subsequently committed to the written form in the tenth century AD by the Arabic scholar, al-Mas’udi. As briefly stated, this ancient tradition informs us that the ancient Egyptian kingdom anticipated a great deluge that would destroy their entire civilisation. In anticipation of this disaster and in order to mitigate its worst effects, the ancient Egyptian king at that time, Surid Ben Shaluk, ordered the construction of pyramids into which everything would be placed (seeds, tools, knowledge of their sciences and other civilising knowledge, etc.) so that the kingdom could be reborn after the flood waters had abated.

He goes on to suggest that there may be 54 kings and queens buried in it at the time it was built and then sealed in.

27 pairs = 54 ka statues = 54 ancestor kings

But then that number is encoded in to many other sites. Angkor Wat is one of them.

[Image: 54-dieties-guarding-causeway.jpg]
Full Circle
Alive
01-13-2018 01:22 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-13-2018 01:20 AM)
Full Circle  Wrote: (01-13-2018 12:57 AM)

great link, will have to read it thoroughly. yeah it seems so, you probably know better than i on that one. i definitely believe that the GP and other egypt pyramids and the pyramids in mexico are connected in some way. i also believe there might possibly be other huge ancient pyramid/pyramids in antarctica, there is tons of speculation on that, but no real solid solid public evidence yet.

i believe whatever the world governments elite are up to in antarctica, if revealed, can bring us lots of answers. something is just not right about antarctica, in 2016 and 2017 so many world leaders and elite, even major religious figures visited there it just doesn't make sense. buzz aldrin said "We Are All In Danger. It Is Evil Itself" after a visit there in 2016, also they reported that he was medically evacuated from there.

I recall that. Yeah. There's something there for sure. I believe that was Atlantis before the "shift"
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-13-2018 01:38 AM

Full Circle  Wrote: (01-13-2018 01:21 AM)
link to image: https://grahamhancock.com/wp-content/upl...01ddd2.jpg

This guy here has an interesting take on it and what the chamber is for:

https://grahamhancock.com/creightons9/

I took my cue from what the ancient Egyptians themselves tell us, and that which was later written down by various Arabic scholars. Alas, these ancient texts from the Coptic-Egyptian tradition are pretty much dismissed by modern Egyptology as nothing more than myth and legend.

This ancient Egyptian ‘mythology’ tells us that everything in creation came out from within the pyramids; that the pyramids gave (re)birth to the entire world.[4] As stated, many of these myths were preserved and passed down in the oral tradition by the Coptic-Egyptians, the descendants of the original ancient Egyptian people and these accounts were subsequently committed to the written form in the tenth century AD by the Arabic scholar, al-Mas’udi. As briefly stated, this ancient tradition informs us that the ancient Egyptian kingdom anticipated a great deluge that would destroy their entire civilisation. In anticipation of this disaster and in order to mitigate its worst effects, the ancient Egyptian king at that time, Surid Ben Shaluk, ordered the construction of pyramids into which everything would be placed (seeds, tools, knowledge of their sciences and other civilising knowledge, etc.) so that the kingdom could be reborn after the flood waters had abated.

He goes on to suggest that there may be 54 kings and queens buried in it at the time it was built and then sealed in.

27 pairs = 54 ka statues = 54 ancestor kings

But then that number is encoded in to many other sites. Angkor Wat is one of them.

link to image: https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/...useway.jpg

interesting i bookmarked. but this quote here "This ancient Egyptian ‘mythology’ tells us that everything in creation came out from within the pyramids; that the pyramids gave (re)birth to the entire world" makes me think of a connection you may not know of.

the hopi and many natives of the south west say they emerged from the grand canyon into a new "rebirth" of the world, very similar. the odd thing that stands out to me is there are huge sections of the grand canyon that are off limits to the public. in these sections there are huge pyramid like sections that are named after ancient egyptian pharaohs and gods like "isis", in certain images of these sections/pyramids you can see door like entrances. since they are off limits and have been for some time its hard to find much info on it.

there have been old old reports of ancient egyptian artifacts being found there. good video on the subject...the comment section is a gold mine also.

Full Circle
Alive
01-13-2018 01:40 AM

Full Circle  Wrote: (01-13-2018 01:21 AM)

[Image: 54-dieties-guarding-causeway.jpg]
Quote:The number 72, and to a lesser extent the numbers 54, 108, and 144, have been associated with the designs of these sites, particularly at the Great Pyramid and Angkor. The ratio of the height and the perimeter of the Great Pyramid, to the size of the Earth, is a multiple of 72. The number of temples built around Angkor is 72, and the number 54 is reflected in the numbers of statuary in the temples at Angkor. The use of these numbers is also prevalent in ancient writings and folklore surrounding these sites. The number 54 is itself a factor of 72, in that 72 plus ½ of 72, or 36, equals 108, which divided by two equals 54.

https://grahamhancock.com/geographic-geo...s-alisonj/

What if that was the line of the equator BEFORE the axis shift? Popcorn
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication