News
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event
news Mars dust storm has encircled the entire planet
news The 'stealth sheets' that can hide soldiers and even vehicles from infrared cameras
news This floating robotic factory will build satellites and spaceships in orbit
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

This is a serious thread about Donald Jay Trump, 45th President of these United S
Serious LOP Poster
lop guest
User ID: kaput
01-13-2018 12:45 AM

reporter This is a serious thread about Donald Jay Trump, 45th President of these United S
Advertisement
tates.

~~~~TRUMP MEGA MAGA MAGNUM THREAd~~~~

PLEASE ONLY POST SERIOUS THING ABOUT THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICALAND IN THIS IMPORTANT THREAD PLEASE.

People that post silly things will be forever known as someone that favors Keeping America Not Great (KANG).

Examples of appropriate topics of conversation:
1. First Lady boob sizes.
2. Michelle Obama is a man, like whoa dude?!
3. Did Obama flatten the earth for Kenyan monies?
4. Trump hair tips.
5. Fan art (see below).

https://i.imgur.com/ky2z2z6.png
https://i.imgur.com/iyz7oFF.png
https://i.imgur.com/pfgMkqO.png

FORBIDDEN TOPICS:
1. Fake liberal fake news about how Trump is probably just a b-list celebrity that got over his head.
2. Sources other than DrunkAngryUncle.com.Ru.GLP
3. Anti-flat earth shilling or anything indicating that the poster has more than a sixth grader's understanding of the world.
4. LOP management policy (The idea that someone actually manages this site is a NAT-ZEE lie).
5. Anti-Black Helicopter HATE SPEECH.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
01-13-2018 01:54 AM

RE: This is a serious thread about Donald Jay Trump, 45th President of these United S
he is a cuck
Damrod
Seeker of knowledge
01-13-2018 01:59 AM

RE: This is a serious thread about Donald Jay Trump, 45th President of these United S
nope...no such thing....

you cannot take any of this serious...if you do...you are the insane ones

the great expose' is underway....

you do not have a say in the government and what it does...you only get to pretend you do...

Most Americans were against war...and we went to war anyway

Most Americans are for a single payer healthcare system...we didn't get one

Most Americans think the war on drugs is a waste of time and marijuana should be legalized...but the war on humans continues...

so tell me why i should take anything this sideshow says as legitimate and sincere?...they are not listening to us so why should we listen to it?

I wish I could come out and tell people to stop paying their taxes and rein these pricks in by starvation...but apparently it is illegal to tell others to not pay their taxes....so i cannot say that
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2018 02:02 AM by Damrod.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-13-2018 02:00 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-13-2018 01:54 AM)
he is a cuck

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication