News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

This is a serious thread about Donald Jay Trump, 45th President of these United S
Serious LOP Poster
lop guest
User ID: kaput
01-13-2018 12:45 AM

reporter This is a serious thread about Donald Jay Trump, 45th President of these United S
Advertisement
tates.

~~~~TRUMP MEGA MAGA MAGNUM THREAd~~~~

PLEASE ONLY POST SERIOUS THING ABOUT THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICALAND IN THIS IMPORTANT THREAD PLEASE.

People that post silly things will be forever known as someone that favors Keeping America Not Great (KANG).

Examples of appropriate topics of conversation:
1. First Lady boob sizes.
2. Michelle Obama is a man, like whoa dude?!
3. Did Obama flatten the earth for Kenyan monies?
4. Trump hair tips.
5. Fan art (see below).

https://i.imgur.com/ky2z2z6.png
https://i.imgur.com/iyz7oFF.png
https://i.imgur.com/pfgMkqO.png

FORBIDDEN TOPICS:
1. Fake liberal fake news about how Trump is probably just a b-list celebrity that got over his head.
2. Sources other than DrunkAngryUncle.com.Ru.GLP
3. Anti-flat earth shilling or anything indicating that the poster has more than a sixth grader's understanding of the world.
4. LOP management policy (The idea that someone actually manages this site is a NAT-ZEE lie).
5. Anti-Black Helicopter HATE SPEECH.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
01-13-2018 01:54 AM

RE: This is a serious thread about Donald Jay Trump, 45th President of these United S
he is a nice person
Damrod
lop guest
01-13-2018 01:59 AM

RE: This is a serious thread about Donald Jay Trump, 45th President of these United S
nope...no such thing....

you cannot take any of this serious...if you do...you are the insane ones

the great expose' is underway....

you do not have a say in the government and what it does...you only get to pretend you do...

Most Americans were against war...and we went to war anyway

Most Americans are for a single payer healthcare system...we didn't get one

Most Americans think the war on drugs is a waste of time and marijuana should be legalized...but the war on humans continues...

so tell me why i should take anything this sideshow says as legitimate and sincere?...they are not listening to us so why should we listen to it?

I wish I could come out and tell people to stop paying their taxes and rein these pricks in by starvation...but apparently it is illegal to tell others to not pay their taxes....so i cannot say that
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-13-2018 02:00 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-13-2018 01:54 AM)
he is a nice person
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 453851
08-07-2018 02:58 AM

Trump is a Zionist Puppet.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 411546
08-07-2018 03:18 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-07-2018 02:58 AM)
Trump is a Zionist Puppet.

Bump
TOC
User ID: 444782
08-07-2018 03:21 AM

I'm old enough to remember when then-candidate Trump went on Infowars and praised Alex Jones.
He said: "Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down."

[Image: Dj7lEX9W4AADSHK.jpg]

Anyway, thoughts and prayers.

chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 297354
08-07-2018 03:26 AM

Damrod  Wrote: (01-13-2018 01:59 AM)
nope...no such thing....

you cannot take any of this serious...if you do...you are the insane ones

the great expose' is underway....

you do not have a say in the government and what it does...you only get to pretend you do...

Most Americans were against war...and we went to war anyway

Most Americans are for a single payer healthcare system...we didn't get one

Most Americans think the war on drugs is a waste of time and marijuana should be legalized...but the war on humans continues...

so tell me why i should take anything this sideshow says as legitimate and sincere?...they are not listening to us so why should we listen to it?

I wish I could come out and tell people to stop paying their taxes and rein these pricks in by starvation...but apparently it is illegal to tell others to not pay their taxes....so i cannot say that

Why do you want a single payer health system?

You would pay taxes to fund it and that doesn't free you , that makes you its slave forever. Since when does the government pay for what it says it will pay for. Paying for healthcare is paying for profits and revenues to companies, that enslaves you and go against being a libertarian.

the only free healthcare is no healthcare because you are healthy! I haven't gone to a doctor in 30 years, I take care of myself.

For profit healthcare is not free healthcare.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication