News
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event
news Mars dust storm has encircled the entire planet
news The 'stealth sheets' that can hide soldiers and even vehicles from infrared cameras
news This floating robotic factory will build satellites and spaceships in orbit
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

John McCain Associate Initiated Contact w/ Ex-Spy Steele to Obtain Trump Dossier
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
01-13-2018 02:02 AM

work John McCain Associate Initiated Contact w/ Ex-Spy Steele to Obtain Trump Dossier
Advertisement
" In testimony released publicly earlier this week, the founder of the controversial opposition research firm Fusion GPS revealed that an associate of Sen. John McCain first reached out to the former British spy who compiled the infamous, largely discredited 35-page dossier on President Donald Trump in order to obtain information for McCain to pass to the FBI leadership.

The storyline of McCain’s associate initiating contact with former intelligence agent Christopher Steele, who was paid by Fusion GPS to compile the anti-Trump charges, for the first time indicates that McCain’s camp may have taken the initiative to obtain the shoddy dossier. Fusion GPS’s work against Trump was reportedly funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

Last December, it was revealed that it was McCain who passed the controversial dossier contents produced by Fusion GPS to then-FBI Director James Comey, whose agency reportedly utilized the dossier as a basis for its probe into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election."

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/...p-dossier/
Quote this message in a reply
New Age Messiah 2
User ID: 1337
01-13-2018 02:07 AM

RE: John McCain Associate Initiated Contact w/ Ex-Spy Steele to Obtain Trump Dossier
I don't know why they have to keep calling it shoddy or discredited or whatever bad thing...

I haven't seen a single thing that discredits any of it from these people who keep saying it is discredited.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-13-2018 02:10 AM

teach RE: John McCain Associate Initiated Contact w/ Ex-Spy Steele to Obtain Trump Dossier
New Age Messiah 2  Wrote: (01-13-2018 02:07 AM)
I don't know why they have to keep calling it shoddy or discredited or whatever bad thing...

I haven't seen a single thing that discredits any of it from these people who keep saying it is discredited.

Is there any reason you believe it is true?

I say you killed Kennedy, does anyone here see any reason I am wrong?
He Man
Another day in paradise
01-13-2018 02:11 AM

RE: John McCain Associate Initiated Contact w/ Ex-Spy Steele to Obtain Trump Dossier

True dat ^. Jhikpghf

Now the story of democrats being the ones using the dossier against Trump is revealed to be what everybody thought it was, republicans using it to get the FBI to open a criminal case against Trump but Trump's own "coffee Boy George Papadoupolis" created that nexus by drunkenly blabbing about Russian hacking to Aussie intelligence.

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

[Image: ElTPYHb.jpg]

Ohh the inhumanity! chuckle
New Age Messiah 2
01-13-2018 02:25 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-13-2018 02:10 AM)

Is there any reason you believe it is true?

I say you killed Kennedy, does anyone here see any reason I am wrong?

From what I understand, part of it has to do with Sater, the russian jewish mafia thug who went to prison and was partners with Trump in some business or some building or whatever that involved probably laundering money and what not.

That is credible fact, whether there are legal nuances that make the case prosecute-able or not, proving Trump knew the money was dirty (if it was), this is immaterial in deciding whether the dossier is credible.

Trump got rescued from his bankruptices by foreign mafia/criminal type people, it seems. This is well documented in the vids posted my mainstream fat cat.

I totally believe he hired prostitutes to pee on Obama's bed, because no one would make that up, and that is totally in his character to do.

Beyond that I don't know what's in the dossier.

I DO NOT THINK the Russians had anything to do with Trump winning the election, and I think the whole Russian meddling narrative is BS.

And I DO THINK the demonrat/Clinton mafia are ten million times worse criminals than Trump, and it is a sick sad miserable fact that NOTHING has been done about it since forever, since the Clintons first started their mafia by looting Arkansas banks and giving money to their cronies, buying judges, offing threats, etc.
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2018 02:26 AM by New Age Messiah 2.) Quote this message in a reply
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
01-13-2018 02:26 AM

He Man  Wrote: (01-13-2018 02:11 AM)
Trump's own "coffee Boy George Papadoupolis" created that nexus by drunkenly blabbing about Russian hacking to Aussie intelligence.

I am sure the lads from monty python could appreciate this:
[Image: DSU0-tjU8AAwlxe.jpg]
'Aussie Intelligence'

Quote:According to Steele, he soon found "troubling information indicating connections between Trump and the Russian government. He said that according to his sources, "there was an established exchange of information between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin of mutual benefit." He described the finding as "an extraordinary situation" and concluded it was "sufficiently serious" for him to share it with the FBI, which he did in July 2016.[36]

Steele delivered his report as a series of two- or three-page memos, starting in June 2016 and continuing through December. He continued his investigation even after the Democratic client stopped paying for it following Trump's election.[2] After the election, Fusion GPS co-owner Simpson "reportedly spent his own money to continue the investigation".[15]

On his own initiative, Steele decided to also pass the information to British and American intelligence services because he believed the findings were a matter of national security for both countries.[37] According to the testimony of Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson, Steele approached the FBI because he was concerned that the then candidate, Donald Trump, was being blackmailed by Russia.[38] However, he became frustrated with the FBI, which he believed was failing to investigate his reports, choosing instead to focus on the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails. According to The Independent, Steele came to believe that there was a "cabal" inside the FBI, particularly its New York field office linked to Trump advisor Rudy Giuliani, which blocked any attempts to investigate the links between Trump and Russia.[37] In October 2016, Steele had compiled 33 pages (16 memos) and passed on what he discovered so far to a reporter from Mother Jones magazine.[36]

In a court filing in April 2017, Steele revealed previously unreported information that in December 2016, shortly after the presidential election, he gave a copy of the 16 memos to "the senior British national security official and sent an encrypted version to Fusion GPS with instructions to deliver a hard copy to Senator McCain.[23] McCain, who had been informed about the alleged links between Kremlin and Trump, met with former British ambassador to Moscow Sir Andrew Wood. Wood confirmed the existence of the dossier and vouched for Steele's "professionalism and integrity".[37] McCain obtained the dossier from David J. Kramer and took it directly to FBI director James Comey on December 9, 2016.[2][29] Comey has confirmed that counter-intelligence investigations are under way into possible links between Trump associates and Moscow, and CNN has reported that the FBI used the dossier to bolster its investigations."[23]

After delivering the 16 memos, more information was received, and two more pages, the "December memo", dated "13 December 2016", was prepared. It alleged efforts by Trump's personal attorney, Michael Cohen, to pay those who had hacked the DNC and to "cover up all traces of the hacking operation. He denies this."[22][23]

In a January 2018 Guardian article, it was revealed that Fusion GPS has continued to look into "ties between Mr Trump and Russia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Tru...ia_dossier

Quote:Trump fosters HATRED. So do his enablers. We should do all that we can to call out the HATERS among us. It is our obligation to punish haters as best we lawfully can. Call them out. Make their lives difficult. MAKE HATING DIFFICULT TO DO!!!
©®℮å†E
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2018 02:28 AM by spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ.) Quote this message in a reply

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication