News
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing
news Davy Crockett's Bigfoot Sighting
news What Are the Implications of Quantum Mechanics?
news Supernatural Cars on the Highways
news Mormons, Aliens, and Hangar 18
news The startup that wants you to 'live to 130 in the body of a 22-year-old'
news Is your cell phone being tracked?
news Octopuses are space aliens, scientists claim

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Industry 4.0
Fork
User ID: kaput
01-13-2018 03:04 PM

Industry 4.0
Advertisement
The World Economic Forum is meeting January, 23-26, 2018. It's the 48th meeting.
I hope to discuss and learn with the rest of you about the goals of big business, what the term social entrepreneurship really means, and the scope of this stage of the industrial revolution.

This is the statement on the World Economic Forum website:

Politically, new and divisive narratives are transforming governance. Economically, policies are being formulated to preserve the benefits of global integration while limiting shared obligations such as sustainable development, inclusive growth and managing the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Socially, citizens yearn for responsive leadership; yet, a collective purpose remains elusive despite ever-expanding social networks. All the while, the social contract between states and their citizens continues to erode.

The 48th World Economic Forum Annual Meeting therefore aims to rededicate leaders from all walks of life to developing a shared narrative to improve the state of the world. The programme, initiatives and projects of the meeting are focused on Creating a Shared Future in a Fractured World. By coming together at the start of the year, we can shape the future by joining this unparalleled global effort in co-design, co-creation and collaboration. The programme’s depth and breadth make it a true summit of summits.

https://www.weforum.org/events/world-eco...eting-2018

To be honest, because I'm an idealist, this statement trips my trigger.... it creates excitement about the future.

But I know, this statement is NOT true.

How do I know? Because of the past.
Quote this message in a reply
Fork
User ID: 1337
01-13-2018 03:26 PM

RE: Industry 4.0
[Image: 220px-Klaus_Schwab_WEF_2008_%28cropped%29.jpg]

This is Klaus Schwab. He's a German engineer and economist, and also the founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum. He's the mastermind behind the idea of Social Entrepreneurship.

Schwab is also former member of the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group.

He has earned awards and distinctions that create an impeccable world renowned reputation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Schwab

Now that you have been introduced to Schwab, let's learn about his pet project, social entrepreneurship.

What is Social Entrepreneurship?

Here are the organizational models, straight from the website:

Leveraged non-profit ventures

The entrepreneur sets up a non-profit organization to drive the adoption of an innovation that addresses a market or government failure. In doing so, the entrepreneur engages a cross section of society, including private and public organizations, to drive forward the innovation through a multiplier effect. Leveraged non-profit ventures continuously depend on outside philanthropic funding, but their longer term sustainability is often enhanced given that the partners have a vested interest in the continuation of the venture.

Hybrid non-profit ventures

The entrepreneur sets up a non-profit organization but the model includes some degree of cost-recovery through the sale of goods and services to a cross section of institutions, public and private, as well as to target population groups. Often, the entrepreneur sets up several legal entities to accommodate the earning of an income and the charitable expenditures in an optimal structure. To be able to sustain the transformation activities in full and address the needs of clients, who are often poor or marginalized from society, the entrepreneur must mobilize other sources of funding from the public and/or philanthropic sectors. Such funds can be in the form of grants or loans, and even quasi-equity.

Social business ventures

The entrepreneur sets up a for-profit entity or business to provide a social or ecological product or service. While profits are ideally generated, the main aim is not to maximize financial returns for shareholders but to grow the social venture and reach more people in need. Wealth accumulation is not a priority and profits are reinvested in the enterprise to fund expansion. The entrepreneur of a social business venture seeks investors who are interested in combining financial and social returns on their investments.

http://www.schwabfound.org/content/what-...trepreneur

Sounds exciting and hopeful doesn't it?

When you compare this social business model to the models used by Corporatocracy, there are huge contradictions.

What's really going on? Tell me what you think, show me what you know.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-13-2018 03:27 PM

Euh complete illegale too leave it playing ... Uche
KillTheCarnage
lop guest
01-13-2018 03:28 PM

Dessert Spoon  Wrote: (01-13-2018 03:04 PM)
The World Economic Forum is meeting January, 23-26, 2018. It's the 48th meeting.
I hope to discuss and learn with the rest of you about the goals of big business, what the term social entrepreneurship really means, and the scope of this stage of the industrial revolution.

Politically, new and divisive narratives are transforming governance. Economically, policies are being formulated to preserve the benefits of global integration while limiting shared obligations such as sustainable development, inclusive growth and managing the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Socially, citizens yearn for responsive leadership; yet, a collective purpose remains elusive despite ever-expanding social networks. All the while, the social contract between states and their citizens continues to erode.

The 48th World Economic Forum Annual Meeting therefore aims to rededicate leaders from all walks of life to developing a shared narrative to improve the state of the world. The programme, initiatives and projects of the meeting are focused on Creating a Shared Future in a Fractured World. By coming together at the start of the year, we can shape the future by joining this unparalleled global effort in co-design, co-creation and collaboration. The programme’s depth and breadth make it a true summit of summits.

To be honest, because I'm an idealist, this statement trips my trigger.... it creates excitement about the future.

I know this as well, they speak with forked toungues.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-13-2018 03:31 PM

Nah...couldnt find play offline
Fork
01-13-2018 03:42 PM

KillTheCarnage  Wrote: (01-13-2018 03:28 PM)
Dessert Spoon  Wrote: (01-13-2018 03:04 PM)

I think that also.... I will list the sequence of the Industrial Revolution along with the social impacts in this thread later.

but for now.... this is Industry 4.0

[Image: 500px-Industry_4.0.png]

Industry 4.0 is a name for the current trend of automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies. It includes cyber-physical systems, the Internet of things, cloud computing and cognitive computing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industry_4.0

How can Industry 4.0 become sustainable models of social entrepreneurship? What will happen to all the Transnational business models that are meeting at Davos this month?
KillTheCarnage
lop guest
01-13-2018 03:47 PM

Dessert Spoon  Wrote: (01-13-2018 03:42 PM)
KillTheCarnage  Wrote: (01-13-2018 03:28 PM)

I think that also.... I will list the sequence of the Industrial Revolution along with the social impacts in this thread later.

Industry 4.0 is a name for the current trend of automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies. It includes cyber-physical systems, the Internet of things, cloud computing and cognitive computing.

How can Industry 4.0 become sustainable models of social entrepreneurship? What will happen to all the Transnational business models that are meeting at Davos this month?

Awesome post.

The problem with the trend towards ever more automation is that under the current capitalist economic paradigm it will put more and more people out of work and force them to rely on government assistance.

We need a new economic paradigm before we continue to industrialize.

Or, as I think would be best, we tear down the factories and return to a guild system of craftsman; it would be best stop using human beings as robots and let a man put real pride back into what he creates.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-13-2018 03:55 PM

If I were of working age I'd forget all that gobley gook and get wrapped up into something technical. And learn it inside and out cause they'll ask technical questions in the interview.
Fork
01-13-2018 04:06 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-13-2018 03:55 PM)
If I were of working age I'd forget all that gobley gook and get wrapped up into something technical. And learn it inside and out cause they'll ask technical questions in the interview.

Would you start your own business and which business model would you use?
If you work for another company, which business model appeals to you and your financial security?
Fork
01-13-2018 04:09 PM

KillTheCarnage  Wrote: (01-13-2018 03:47 PM)

Awesome post.

The problem with the trend towards ever more automation is that under the current capitalist economic paradigm it will put more and more people out of work and force them to rely on government assistance.

Or, as I think would be best, we tear down the factories and return to a guild system of craftsman; it would be best stop using human beings as robots and let a man put real pride back into what he creates.

I agree that automation will shift the workforce. I also agree that we need a new economic paradigm. Is the idea of social entrepreneurship going to fix the paradigm? I want to believe that it could, but in some aspects, it seems like Communism 4.0.

What do you think?

I need to go do some things... I will add more later.
Artist Craftsman Mmmkay
lop guest
01-13-2018 04:13 PM

KillTheCarnage  Wrote: (01-13-2018 03:47 PM)

link to image: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...ry_4.0.png

Awesome post.

Jhikpghf
Fork
01-14-2018 07:43 PM

[Image: the-4-industrial-revolutions.png]

THE FIRST INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION – 1765
The first revolution spans from the end of the 18th century to the beginning of the 19th century. It witnessed the emergence of mechanization, a process that replaced agriculture with industry as the foundations of the economic structure of society.

THE SECOND INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION – 1870
Nearly a century later at the end of the 19th century, new technological advancements initiated the emergence of a new source of energy: electricity, gas and oil. As a result, the development of the combustion engine set out to use these new resources to their full potential. the steel industry began to develop and grow alongside the exponential demands for steel. Chemical synthesis also developed to bring us synthetic fabric, dyes and fertilizer

THE THIRD INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION – 1969
Nearly a century later, in the second half of the 20th century, a third industrial revolution appeared with the emergence of a new type of energy whose potential surpassed its predecessors: nuclear energy. This revolution witnessed the rise of electronics—with the transistor and microprocessor—but also the rise of telecommunications and computers.

INDUSTRY 4.0
Here we are…the fourth revolution is unfolding before our eyes. Its genesis is situated at the dawn of the third millennium with the emergence of the Internet. This is the first industrial revolution rooted in a new technological phenomenon—digitalization—rather than in the emergence of a new type of energy. This digitalization enables us to build a new virtual world from which we can steer the physical world.

https://www.sentryo.net/the-4-industrial-revolutions/
Fork
01-14-2018 07:47 PM

NEW KEY TECHNOLOGY FOR INDUSTRY 4.0

Machine Learning
Robots and smart controllers
Maintenance and control
Additive manufacturing

Cross-cutting technology

Industrial Internet of Things: This brings intelligence closer to components/cybersystems while equipping the latter with a quicker local decision-making capacity.

Cloud computing: makes it possible to use software without acquiring licenses but also creates a closer collaboration between industries and sites.

Big Data Analytics: This technique can solve problems, which were up until now unsolvable, by analyzing large data sets.

Energy Harvesting: In Industry 4.0, it will be possible to install components in the most suitable place without having to worry about a power supply.

https://www.sentryo.net/new-production-t...ustry-4-0/
Fork
01-14-2018 07:51 PM

5G and IIoT

[Image: 2016-11-sentryo-infographie-IIoT-Vanglais-01.png]

The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applies Internet of Things technology to the industrial sector. The industrial internet of things encompasses machine learning (setting up algorithms to obtain predictive analyses) and Big Data by exploiting data sensors and machine to machine communication (between machines without human intervention), which have existed in the industrial sector for many years.

This infographic teaches us that IIoT is now unavoidable and will truly become an integral part of the future. Industries will be able to rely on and use smart objects to improve performance thanks to their numerous functions such as surveillance, control, optimization and autonomy. By integrating this new technology into plants, we will benefit from a plethora of advantages such as increased operational efficiency, improved risk and standard management, access to new economic models or even the possibility to generate new sources of income.

https://www.sentryo.net/infographic-what-is-iiot/
singing wilbury spider
Kraut! und Rüben!
01-14-2018 09:15 PM

Dessert Spoon  Wrote: (01-13-2018 03:26 PM)
[Image: 220px-Klaus_Schwab_WEF_2008_%28cropped%29.jpg]

This is Klaus Schwab. He's a German engineer and economist, and also the founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum. He's the mastermind behind the idea of Social Entrepreneurship.

Schwab is also former member of the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group.

He has earned awards and distinctions that create an impeccable world renowned reputation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Schwab

Now that you have been introduced to Schwab, let's learn about his pet project, social entrepreneurship.

What is Social Entrepreneurship?

Here are the organizational models, straight from the website:

Leveraged non-profit ventures

The entrepreneur sets up a non-profit organization to drive the adoption of an innovation that addresses a market or government failure. In doing so, the entrepreneur engages a cross section of society, including private and public organizations, to drive forward the innovation through a multiplier effect. Leveraged non-profit ventures continuously depend on outside philanthropic funding, but their longer term sustainability is often enhanced given that the partners have a vested interest in the continuation of the venture.

Hybrid non-profit ventures

The entrepreneur sets up a non-profit organization but the model includes some degree of cost-recovery through the sale of goods and services to a cross section of institutions, public and private, as well as to target population groups. Often, the entrepreneur sets up several legal entities to accommodate the earning of an income and the charitable expenditures in an optimal structure. To be able to sustain the transformation activities in full and address the needs of clients, who are often poor or marginalized from society, the entrepreneur must mobilize other sources of funding from the public and/or philanthropic sectors. Such funds can be in the form of grants or loans, and even quasi-equity.

Social business ventures

The entrepreneur sets up a for-profit entity or business to provide a social or ecological product or service. While profits are ideally generated, the main aim is not to maximize financial returns for shareholders but to grow the social venture and reach more people in need. Wealth accumulation is not a priority and profits are reinvested in the enterprise to fund expansion. The entrepreneur of a social business venture seeks investors who are interested in combining financial and social returns on their investments.

http://www.schwabfound.org/content/what-...trepreneur

Sounds exciting and hopeful doesn't it?

When you compare this social business model to the models used by Corporatocracy, there are huge contradictions.

What's really going on? Tell me what you think, show me what you know.

Social engineering
For good or bad

learning to fly, but I ain't got wings

[Image: G2FRDqb.gif]

^^ warning: Arachnophobes such as MountainTux should not look! ^^
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication