News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Cure Cancer in 24 Hours – Period – Now Get the Word Out (Video)
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
05-12-2018 10:39 AM

heart Cure Cancer in 24 Hours – Period – Now Get the Word Out (Video)
Advertisement
Cure Cancer in 24 Hours – Period – Now Get the Word Out (Video

In 2014 news spread about a miracle berry extract called EBC-46, sourced from the Australian rainforest, that has been shown to cure various types of cancers including breast and prostate in humans and animals.

The Daily Mail reported:

‘Scientists at QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute in Queensland have used an experimental drug produced from the seeds of the rainforest plant, Blushwood tree (Hylandia Dockrillii), which exclusively grows in far north Queensland, to cure solid cancer tumours in pre-clinical trials.

Already the drug has been used to successfully destroy or shrink tumours in pets and animals – including dogs, cats and horses and even Tasmanian Devils, while human trials are imminent.’

These results were discovered in an eight-year study led by Dr. Glen Boyle, from the QIMR Berghofer medical research institute in Brisbane. In 75% of cases, the cancer never returns. There were no side effects, and the compounds started working in five minutes, making cancerous melanoma and neck tumors disappear in a matter of days.

This news story was reported by an Australian television channel:

https://therenegadepharmacist.com/ebc-46...es-cancer/

You can get it online. Just go to Blushwood extracts and make sure it is 70ML It will say on the bottle, Blushwood Berry, then underneath it it says EBC-46 then Hylandia Dockrillin 70ML That's what I am taking, and it is working, My tumors hurt when I take it, and around the tumor it is turning dark purple like a bruise. So I know something is going on..
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
05-12-2018 11:01 AM

RE: Cure Cancer in 24 Hours – Period – Now Get the Word Out (Video)
That's rather expensive.

Hope it helps you...

Let us know.

I'm a smoker, so it won't hurt to have something like this.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-12-2018 11:21 AM

Be careful.

Blushwood berries do have a chemical that cures poison. Scientists can separate this into a cru which is injected into tumors.

It's not as simple as just creating extracts, tinctures or eating the berry itself. In fact, the berries as a whole are poisonous.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-12-2018 11:22 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-12-2018 11:21 AM)
Be careful.

Blushwood berries do have a chemical that cures poison. Scientists can separate this into a cure* which is injected into tumors.

It's not as simple as just creating extracts, tinctures or eating the berry itself. In fact, the berries as a whole are poisonous.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-12-2018 11:23 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-12-2018 11:22 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-12-2018 11:21 AM)
Be careful.

Blushwood berries do have a chemical that cures cancer. Scientists can separate this into a cure* which is injected into tumors.

Whoa fuckery happening, third try.. correction. Sorry, I need more coffee.
Uppity Me
05-12-2018 01:03 PM

Let's hope that EBC-46 makes it to supermarkets everywhere - like Kiwis.
I'm sure many plants cure cancer and heal including Buckthorn

[Image: blushwood-berry__35420.1485100297.500.750.jpg]

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-12-2018 01:54 PM

Crushed garlic poultice works and it gets rid of mrsa too.
TicklePickle
05-12-2018 02:32 PM

I imagine eating it and injecting it directly into the tumor might have two totally different results.

Every year it seems a new promising cancer cure shows itself to be effective in studies, and yet they never seem to be available to the public.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-12-2018 03:20 PM

blahblah school and chemy is so interresting somewhat and gosh , like dont grow pear fruit , theres already peroxide dust and where did that swiss cheese came from

Into selfish neglect or so blhblhblh , we know its normal and handy
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-12-2018 03:20 PM

So stock it up that peroxide or cup a soup is the same...
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-12-2018 03:21 PM

TicklePickle  Wrote: (05-12-2018 02:32 PM)
I imagine eating it and injecting it directly into the tumor might have two totally different results.

Every year it seems a new promising cancer cure shows itself to be effective in studies, and yet they never seem to be available to the public.

After the safezone was finished it will be gaming ,....
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-12-2018 03:23 PM

woefwoef , ....
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-12-2018 03:55 PM

[ ]Erin Elizabeth On The Murder Of Doctors Investigating Vaccines Cannabis Oil and GcMAF[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw8X3fDoidc
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-17-2018 11:37 AM

A full Day?... AWWWW!! Ebqkobql
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-17-2018 01:39 PM

Doing a little research about this. I don't like that the top three search results are:

1. A storefront for the drug
2. "The Renegade Pharmacist"
3. "Heal Your Dog Naturally"

That's less than promising.

There is a short article from Harvard:
http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2014/n...way-to-go/

Quote:A recent article published in Medical Express last week touts the impressive findings of a pre-clinical study on the experimental drug EBC-46 (pictured above). In the article, they claim that EBC-46 is able to effectively destroy tumors by destroying the blood vessels that supply it with oxygen and nutrients.

That's garbage right off the bat. Unlike healthy tissue, cancer does not need oxygen and can survive oxygen deprivation. Killing the blood vessels around a tumor would just hurt you and do nothing to the tumor.

Quote:Furthermore, EBC-46 may be a novel drug, but its target is nothing new. EBC-46 targets a protein called Protein Kinase C (PKC) that, when inhibited, prevents tumor cells from making proteins that help them live. PKC has been targeted by several compounds, with one, PMA getting a phase I clinical trial (safety and efficacy in a limited group of people with cancer). Unfortunately, PMA caused severe and life-threatening side effects and the trial was stopped.

Given the questionable history of PKC inhibitors, it has yet to be seen if EBC-46 will be safe to use in humans.

Blocking the cancer's ability to produce proteins is a good idea, but how does the drug differentiate between cancer cells and healthy tissue? It's no wonder that similar drugs produce life-threatening results.

I do think a cure is being suppressed. Think of all the time, effort, and money funneled into cancer research. The Manhatten Project succeeded with a tiny fraction of the resources. Yet our best treatment so far is chemotherapy - a cocktail of poisons that causes cancer as a side-effect.

But I'm not going to jump into the bandwagon for whatever snake-oil comes along promising a miracle cure either.

Good luck to anyone with cancer and is researching alternative medicine. Personally I would put my affairs in order and opt for hospice care.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication