News
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028
news Descend Into England’s Network of Secret Nuclear Bunkers
news British UFO hunter’s laptop was ‘wiped’ after mysterious death
news Expert warns satellites could be hacked and used as giant 'radio frequency weapons'
news 1,000-year-old Maya document that tracks the movement of Venus is real
news Google Maps' strangest objects revealed
news The Russian Family That Cut Itself Off From Civilization for More Than 40 Years

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Camel’s milk found to restore insulin activity in diabetics
qwz
User ID: kaput
01-14-2018 02:14 AM

Camel’s milk found to restore insulin activity in diabetics
Advertisement
Camel’s milk found to restore insulin activity in diabetics, making it a natural treatment for the disease
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-11-c...tics.html#
Quote this message in a reply
qwz
User ID: 1337
01-14-2018 02:15 AM

RE: Camel’s milk found to restore insulin activity in diabetics
Quote:Camel milk gained steam during the last few years as a potential superfood against diabetes, and a new study published in the African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines demonstrated that the dairy product might indeed bolster diabetes management. A team of researchers from Egypt’s premier universities and health agencies examined rat models of diabetes to carry out the study.

The researchers studied 75 male albino rats that were divided into five equal groups. The scientists designated two groups as either negative or positive diabetes controls. The team also gave two other groups camel milk, while the last group was given the diabetes drug metformin. The experts supplemented the rats with camel milk for two consecutive months. The research team then ran a series of assays to examine the animals’ serum glucose, leptin, and insulin levels as well as liver, kidney and lipid profile.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 02:26 AM

Just make sure its the female camels milk, Lmao
qwz
01-14-2018 02:27 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-14-2018 02:26 AM)
Just make sure its the female camels milk, Lmao

Lmao
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 02:39 AM

Camel's milk can also be consumed by those with lactose intolerance
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 02:40 AM

We're drinking it now and its helped my gastroparesis significantly.
Archangel
Michael
01-14-2018 02:57 AM

Mashallah!! The Prophet (Pbuh) said Camel urine healed things too. Hormone replacement therapy the hormones come from horses that are treated terribly in the process. If one can find a camel.....

Livestrong - 17 Quotes that make life better
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 03:00 AM

Derelict  Wrote: (01-14-2018 02:14 AM)
Camel’s milk found to restore insulin activity in diabetics, making it a natural treatment for the disease
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-11-c...tics.html#

Don't Arabs drink Camel piss, like it's a super drink? chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 03:33 AM

The Ghost of David Carradine  Wrote: (01-14-2018 03:15 AM)
Buddhism has a lot more right to the "religion of peace" than Islam.

I wish Buddhists would trademark that so the Muslims had to STFU.

Islam being called religion of peace is recognized by most people on this planet as a bad joke, I believe. At least the ones with more than a double-digit IQ.
Adytum
I ♡ Israel
01-14-2018 03:41 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-14-2018 03:33 AM)
The Ghost of David Carradine  Wrote: (01-14-2018 03:15 AM)
Buddhism has a lot more right to the "religion of peace" than Islam.

I wish Buddhists would trademark that so the Muslims had to STFU.

Islam being called religion of peace is recognized by most people on this planet as a bad joke, I believe. At least the ones with more than a double-digit IQ.

Yup.

Relatively civilized nine hundred years ago -- relatively.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 03:44 AM

My "religion" is the most peaceful religion.

My religion is, I believe in God. I have a conscience. I do bad things sometime, and the worst is that I get angry far too often. And 99% of the time, it's when I'm behind the wheel. I recognize that my actions in these cases aren't looked at with pleasure by God, and that's how I know God exists.

But my religion is peaceful, because I don't ever try to insert my beliefs into conversations with others, nor even mention my beliefs at all. My religion is just for me, but I'm sure there are lots of others that follow a similar path, that also feel no need to insist that everyone believe the same way they do.
Archangel
Michael
01-14-2018 03:45 AM

The Ghost of David Carradine  Wrote: (01-14-2018 03:14 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-14-2018 03:13 AM)
We are one race of humans, the only difference is peaceful or not.

Well, that is where I personally find the "religion of peace" to be absolute bullshit.

It depends on how one understands, practices, and knows Islam, David. There are many Muslims who've never read the Quran for themselves, only rely on preachers who at times use them for nefarious agendas and doctrines not found in the Quran, such as Wahabists and Takfiri's.

Perhaps this Comparative Scripture section would be of interest.

Unity

https://www.unification.net/ws/theme029.htm

Archangel
Michael
01-14-2018 03:51 AM

The Ghost of David Carradine  Wrote: (01-14-2018 03:01 AM)
Archangel  Wrote: (01-14-2018 02:57 AM)
Mashallah!! The Prophet (Pbuh) said Camel urine healed things too. Hormone replacement therapy the hormones come from horses that are treated terribly in the process. If one can find a camel.....

Dude, that's one of those reasons we think you M-uzzies are weird.

Drinking Camel piss?

Geesh!

Anyone who submits to God's will can be considered a Muslim. I've never had a medical condition that camel urine, or any kind of hormone therapy would be needed for. I'm more of Yogi, and Christian though Comparative Religion is a passion.

Women who use hormone replacement therapy, use dried horse urine in a tablet, for their hormones at times. As I mentioned up thread.

Believe me, the Rabbi's had many serious issues confronting them as they wrote the Talmud. Camel urine drinking would be minor.

Jhikpghf

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2018 03:53 AM by Archangel.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 03:57 AM

It cannot be denied that classic Islam still, to this day, has as its goal, to be in charge of the whole planet earth, with everyone worshiping their god, and following their religious, theocratic set of laws.

That makes them dangerous and NOT peaceful.

Regardless of how many moderate Muslims you want to estimate that aren't, at this point at least, interested in this goal of an Islamic Caliphate-controlled world being achieved, you can bet that once one WAS achieved, they'd be all telling the Imams how holy they had been all their lives serving Allah. They wouldn't resist, like the rest of us.
Archangel
Michael
01-14-2018 04:02 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-14-2018 03:57 AM)
It cannot be denied that classic Islam still, to this day, has as its goal, to be in charge of the whole planet earth, with everyone worshiping their god, and following their religious, theocratic set of laws.

That makes them dangerous and NOT peaceful.

Regardless of how many moderate Muslims you want to estimate that aren't, at this point at least, interested in this goal of an Islamic Caliphate-controlled world being achieved, you can bet that once one WAS achieved, they'd be all telling the Imams how holy they had been all their lives serving Allah. They wouldn't resist, like the rest of us.

That's a common theme among the religions that claim Abraham, they all believe they will prevail and rule the world, while the world was created to be shared.

Islam, Christianity and Judaism all believe in their own ways they are the top religion and will rule.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2018 04:03 AM by Archangel.) Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication