News
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event
news Mars dust storm has encircled the entire planet
news The 'stealth sheets' that can hide soldiers and even vehicles from infrared cameras
news This floating robotic factory will build satellites and spaceships in orbit
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Senate votes today on rollback of net neutrality rollback
LopDude
۩ Meow ۩
User ID: kaput
05-16-2018 05:50 PM

Senate votes today on rollback of net neutrality rollback
Advertisement
Today’s the big day for the Senate’s big push to undo the FCC’s “Restoring Internet Freedom” order nullifying 2015’s net neutrality rules. A vote is scheduled for this afternoon on whether to repeal that order, though as of this writing the coalition is still one vote shy of making it happen.

The vote is an application of the Congressional Review Act, which as you might guess from the name allows Congress to review and if necessary undo recent regulations enacted by federal agencies. It’s been seldom used for decades but the current administration has been very free with it as a method of squelching rules passed in the twilight of the Obama era. Today Senate Democrats strike back with the same weapon.

A simple majority is required, but right now only a single Republican Senator, Maine’s Susan Collins, has courageously stepped across the aisle to join the Democrat-led effort. One more would pass the bill, though it would still have to get through the House and the President’s desk, making its prognosis poor.

https://techcrunch.com/2018/05/16/senate...-rollback/

this is my concern...what if..NN is gone? comcast, the most distrustful isp ever could potentially control how i access the net. they could impose certain viewing times on youtube. or allowing me certain hours online before cross threshold then would be forced to pay to continue accessing beyond threshold. maybe lop access wont be inturrupted, but over throttling speeds would most certainly be on their agenda. the data cap right now is 1029GB per month...what if they decide to lower the cap to...only 150GB per month? -want more cap? pay up ! im doomed

[Image: np57gsp-gif.3372]
[Image: oulpdaa8671.png]
Iam in no way in support of articles i post.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
05-16-2018 05:52 PM

RE: Senate votes today on rollback of net neutrality rollback
Given the mass fraud perpetrated by cable companies with public money, they ought to be broken up or nationalized, what some of the CEOs standing trial for fraud.
LopDude
۩ Meow ۩
User ID: 1337
05-16-2018 05:53 PM

RE: Senate votes today on rollback of net neutrality rollback
LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-16-2018 05:52 PM)
Given the mass fraud perpetrated by cable companies with public money, they ought to be broken up or nationalized, what some of the CEOs standing trial for fraud.

brian roberts, ceo of comcast needs to stand trial for being dishonest and greedy

[Image: np57gsp-gif.3372]
[Image: oulpdaa8671.png]
Iam in no way in support of articles i post.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication