• 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Mothers should not work outside the home
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
05-16-2018 06:55 PM

Mothers should not work outside the home
Advertisement
Neither my sister nor I had children because we witnessed the devastating consequences of a working mother. Our mother was a teacher. She was distant, cold, and always on stage, always number one. She didn't cook except on holidays, and she didn't clean. We had a housekeeper. Our father cooked the evening meal, and it was always made in haste and anger and always tasteless. Our family was violent and dysfunctional. We knew nothing else, but we both knew this situation was unacceptable and should never be repeated. How come welfare families cannot learn from hopeless situations that don't work. If you don't marry a decent man with a decent job, then don't reproduce. END OF STORY.
Quote this message in a reply
Spiddy
User ID: 1337
05-16-2018 07:07 PM

RE: Mothers should not work outside the home
[Image: wingswww-scarfolk-blogspot-com.jpg]

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken 1920.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-16-2018 07:08 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-16-2018 06:55 PM)
Neither my sister nor I had children because we witnessed the devastating consequences of a working mother. Our mother was a teacher. She was distant, cold, and always on stage, always number one. She didn't cook except on holidays, and she didn't clean. We had a housekeeper. Our father cooked the evening meal, and it was always made in haste and anger and always tasteless. Our family was violent and dysfunctional. We knew nothing else, but we both knew this situation was unacceptable and should never be repeated. How come welfare families cannot learn from hopeless situations that don't work. If you don't marry a decent man with a decent job, then don't reproduce. END OF STORY.

That's just your family and your experience. You are aware that there are others, right? I mean I'm sorry you had a bad time of it and all that, but all you are is 1 case study. Most get on ok and aren't like you've experienced.
LopDude
۩ Meow ۩
05-16-2018 07:09 PM

my mother worked all her life. from being a set designer for fashion shows in the 60's to owning restaurant in 70's and 80's then on to hotel management in 90's now retired.

[Image: np57gsp-gif.3372]
[Image: oulpdaa8671.png]
Iam in no way in support of articles i post.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-16-2018 07:10 PM

shill thread

and virtue signal thread
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-16-2018 07:15 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-16-2018 07:10 PM)
shill thread

and virtue signal thread

His opinion is dumb, but it isn't shilling.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-16-2018 07:16 PM

Maybe you were just an unlovable brat.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-16-2018 07:17 PM

There are innumerable case studies, beginning with D.P. Moynihan's study in 1965 on the devastating effects of welfare on families. No fathers. The same is true of mothers who work. Mothers cannot work outside the home and do better than getting by. With half the population on anti-anxiety drugs or opioids, how can you say society is progressing. You are doing magical thinking.
PioneerSpirit
05-16-2018 07:18 PM

If you don't marry a decent man with a decent job, then don't reproduce. END OF STORY.

Blaming the woman. Perhaps you should blame the man.
Things change.
People can start out fine and then life happens and everyone needs to work and pitch in.

"They notice that you notice" - Mothman Prophecies doomed

A tradition cannot make an historical claim and then refuse to have it evaluated by history
Hamburgerwagon
Head LOP Data Miner
05-16-2018 07:19 PM

Sounds like your mom was just a lazy self centered b!tch. Be glad you werent home all day with her.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-16-2018 07:22 PM

A notion that only came about during the last throes of the Victorian era and lasted, well obviously to today in some peoples minds... but for about 100 years in all.. the rest of the time society expected them to work just as hard... there is an definite equality in dying of starvation..

Fun fact, in Anglo-Saxon society they had male/female words for all the trades bar 1, that is "cook" it is the singular Anglo-Saxon trade only taken up by men...
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-16-2018 07:24 PM

Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (05-16-2018 07:19 PM)

Sounds like your mom was just a lazy self centered b!tch. Be glad you werent home all day with her.

lol
Strange Candy staff
Ghuleh
05-16-2018 07:27 PM

So we should blame all working women and oppress them (again) just because one mother wasn't very good at being a human being?

Rofl

You people crack me up.

┐(・。・┐) ♪
[Image: 2nuqgpy.png]

[Image: QBhhMmK.gif]
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-16-2018 07:30 PM

Strange Candy  Wrote: (05-16-2018 07:27 PM)
So we should blame all working women and oppress them (again) just because one mother wasn't very good at being a human being?

Rofl

You people crack me up.

no it's the crack.

you people have a terrible problem with painting
working woman haiku
lop guest
05-16-2018 07:31 PM

Selfless vs selfish
Virtues vs. sins (7)
Days in the week.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication