News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Report: 485 Scientific Papers Published in 2017 Undermine Supposed ‘Consensus’ on
Jose
User ID: kaput
01-14-2018 06:59 AM

beermug Report: 485 Scientific Papers Published in 2017 Undermine Supposed ‘Consensus’ on
Advertisement
Trump is Draining the Swamp. By the time his first term ends, over half the current EPA employees will be gone. Director Pruitt has shut down the EPA funding of radical, anti-environment, anti-freedom and anti-job private agencies promoted by Obama to fund anti-American efforts.

“Author Kenneth Richard found that during the course of the year 2017, at least 485 scientific papers were published that in some way questioned the supposed consensus regarding the perils of human CO2 emissions or the efficacy of climate models to predict the future.

According to Richard’s analysis, the 485 new papers underscore the “significant limitations and uncertainties inherent in our understanding of climate and climate changes,” which in turn suggests that climate science is not nearly as settled as media reports and some policymakers would have people believe.”

This is an important article to be shared with your email list. Al Gore will not like it—will harm his billion dollar scam. Will you help stop Gore?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...te-change/
Quote this message in a reply
Natura Naturans
User ID: 1337
01-14-2018 07:23 AM

RE: Report: 485 Scientific Papers Published in 2017 Undermine Supposed ‘Consensus’ on
I have put up over 100 threads here about the climate fraud. Since Trump was elected the tide has turned and scientists feel more free to express their doubts about the orthodox global warming alarmist theory. I don't put up many threads anymore because as the temperatures decline it will soon be obvious there is no global warming, and the REAL danger lies in cooling. The world is woefully unprepared for one degree of cooling. About a third of growing areas in Canada and Russia will no longer produce grain. The world will have to scramble to put more acreage into production in the lower latitudes to compensate. Luckily populations are not growing like they were 20 years ago and a catastrophe will likely be averted if the cooling is slow enough. But thanks to Jose for keeping the light of truth burning for us here.

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
MAGNETO
lop guest
01-14-2018 07:25 AM

RE: Report: 485 Scientific Papers Published in 2017 Undermine Supposed ‘Consensus’ on
Shhh don't tell our resident liberals. They love fake science!

If Bill Nye said it, it must be true. He played a scientist on TV. That's good enough for the left, lol.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 07:30 AM

Natura Naturans  Wrote: (01-14-2018 07:23 AM)
I have put up over 100 threads here about the climate fraud. Since Trump was elected the tide has turned and scientists feel more free to express their doubts about the orthodox global warming alarmist theory. I don't put up many threads anymore because as the temperatures decline it will soon be obvious there is no global warming, and the REAL danger lies in cooling. The world is woefully unprepared for one degree of cooling. About a third of growing areas in Canada and Russia will no longer produce grain. The world will have to scramble to put more acreage into production in the lower latitudes to compensate. Luckily populations are not growing like they were 20 years ago and a catastrophe will likely be averted if the cooling is slow enough. But thanks to Jose for keeping the light of truth burning for us here.

Kudos, the greatest threat has always been a new ice age. It is coming and even until it does we are still in an ice age minimum.
Sarah
01-14-2018 07:41 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-14-2018 07:30 AM)
Kudos, the greatest threat has always been a new ice age. It is coming and even until it does we are still in an ice age minimum.

Ice age is already here where I'm at.

S977
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 07:47 AM

Sarah  Wrote: (01-14-2018 07:41 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-14-2018 07:30 AM)

Ice age is already here where I'm at.

S977

i dig it

suit up and stay warm, santa
Natura Naturans
01-14-2018 04:17 PM

Bump

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 05:59 PM

Climate change deniers are the unhinged fringe of conspiracy theory thinking. Not a single scientific paper published in 2017 in a reputable journal disputed the reality of man made greenhouse gases being responsible for a net increase in global temperatures during the last few decades.

http://notrickszone.com/skeptic-papers-2...DAjPh.dpbs

Here are your sceptics papers, now you tell me which one disputes the reality.
OhZone
01-14-2018 07:58 PM

Do not drink too deeply of the fount of knowledge lest you learn something you do not wish to know.

It is very easy to deceive a man and very difficult to undeceive him.

I never cease to be amazed at the ability of some people to override reason and negate logic.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 08:08 PM

I'll believe he's draining some swamp when he challenges big pharma on
their toxic vaccine and fluoride scams.

Global warming is just a pop-culture opinion soft-ball filler-issue they bat around to
avoid serious matters.
OhZone
01-14-2018 08:18 PM

Do not drink too deeply of the fount of knowledge lest you learn something you do not wish to know.

It is very easy to deceive a man and very difficult to undeceive him.

I never cease to be amazed at the ability of some people to override reason and negate logic.
Natura Naturans
01-15-2018 01:46 AM

Bump

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication