here is the key to magick and the exit
pippy long dong
lop guest
User ID: kaput
05-17-2018 09:22 AM

here is the key to magick and the exit
Advertisement
the key to magick and the exit is to real eyes NONE OF THIS IS REAL

my friend and i used to say over and over again in san francisco ______IS NOT REAL.

1 day we were sitting in a starbucks and there was an earthquake. everybody felt the earthquake but us. we saw the windows shake but didnt feel a thing

this world is a world of mirrors and illusions and mind delusions

there was this story i read. st germaine. he was imprisoned in a crystal for 1000s of years until he real eyesd there was no crystal

you need to convince your consciousness that THIS IS NOT REAL AND THAT ALL IS AN ILLUSION

the characters around you will TRY AND CONVINCE YOU IT IS PARADISE AND IT IS REAL. they will take photos in front of you and have their fake conversations with their dogs or baby carriages

IN ORDER FOR YOU TO SOLIDIFY THIS WORLD YOU NEED TO TREAT IT REAL. IT IS YOU THAT BRINGS THE CHARACTERS TO LIFE

my friend and i didnt feel the earthquake because we had convinced our consciousness this world was not real.

i watched a Sliders episode on TV long ago, where these people would time travel. one time they had this guy throwing knives at them. they told themselves IS WASNT REAL. guess what? the knives DID NOTHING TO THEM

when you WAKE UP the characters will try and reinforce this fake world. they will make noise and do visuals. YOUR POWER IS IN KNOWING THIS WORLD IS A MIRAGE
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
05-17-2018 09:25 AM

RE: here is the key to magick and the exit
It just has no power in reality. Though here and now it can seem pretty intimidating and also can give very good experience. Use it while here. It is a tool to be used and has purpose.
op pippy long dong
lop guest
05-17-2018 09:30 AM

self identification is a trap also

that is why they are pumping fakebook, selfies, 6 packs and hollyweird

you are NOT the one, you are not special, you are not a king, you are not jesus, satan, avatar, indigo child, melchezedek, neo etc

false self (ego) is promoted for a reason.

mirror mirror on the wall, i am the fairest of them all
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-17-2018 09:31 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-17-2018 09:25 AM)
It just has no power in reality. Though here and now it can seem pretty intimidating and also can give very good experience. Use it while here. It is a tool to be used and has purpose.

Jhikpghf Jhikpghf Jhikpghf Jhikpghf Jhikpghf Jhikpghf Jhikpghf Jhikpghf Jhikpghf Jhikpghf
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-17-2018 09:35 AM

Good luck with all that
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-17-2018 09:37 AM

Saint Germaine was a face man for previously deposed royalty and assorted generals. If Bernie Madoff had kept making those type of returns any number of people could be brought forward to say he was immortal, too.
Albrecht Bear
Subscriber
05-17-2018 09:44 AM

pippy long dong  Wrote: (05-17-2018 09:22 AM)
the key to magick and the exit is to real eyes NONE OF THIS IS REAL

my friend and i used to say over and over again in san francisco ______IS NOT REAL.

1 day we were sitting in a starbucks and there was an earthquake. everybody felt the earthquake but us. we saw the windows shake but didnt feel a thing

this world is a world of mirrors and illusions and mind delusions

there was this story i read. st germaine. he was imprisoned in a crystal for 1000s of years until he real eyesd there was no crystal

you need to convince your consciousness that THIS IS NOT REAL AND THAT ALL IS AN ILLUSION

the characters around you will TRY AND CONVINCE YOU IT IS PARADISE AND IT IS REAL. they will take photos in front of you and have their fake conversations with their dogs or baby carriages

IN ORDER FOR YOU TO SOLIDIFY THIS WORLD YOU NEED TO TREAT IT REAL. IT IS YOU THAT BRINGS THE CHARACTERS TO LIFE

my friend and i didnt feel the earthquake because we had convinced our consciousness this world was not real.

i watched a Sliders episode on TV long ago, where these people would time travel. one time they had this guy throwing knives at them. they told themselves IS WASNT REAL. guess what? the knives DID NOTHING TO THEM

when you WAKE UP the characters will try and reinforce this fake world. they will make noise and do visuals. YOUR POWER IS IN KNOWING THIS WORLD IS A MIRAGE

chuckle

It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right. - Winston Churchill
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-17-2018 11:11 AM

Idiot
Ricardo
05-17-2018 01:31 PM

I agree with above poster.

When magic ends with a 'k' they means sodomite ass lick rituals and pedo freakyness. Its appaling. And not hidden anymore.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-17-2018 01:33 PM

Orgalorg  Wrote: (05-17-2018 01:31 PM)
I agree with above poster.

When magic ends with a 'k' they means sodomite ass lick rituals and pedo freakyness. Its appaling. And not hidden anymore.

You think it is delicious. Admit it.
Ricardo
05-17-2018 01:49 PM

Ja. I haz cure for your condition
Ricardo
05-17-2018 01:50 PM

Like how you dont deny it, but qweeeekly fall back to yer masters style, of accusation.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-17-2018 01:54 PM

Orgalorg  Wrote: (05-17-2018 01:50 PM)
Like how you dont deny it, but qweeeekly fall back to yer masters style, of accusation.

Rolleyes
Ricardo
05-17-2018 02:22 PM

Ima serpent bane. Wait till i gets mah tank
ABCDEF_Jesus
05-17-2018 03:48 PM

1/8000000000th of the human conciousness isn't going to change sh*t. Youll have to start a religion.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication