News
news The final part of Britain’s real-life X Files has been released
news Nostradamus 2018 predictions: World War 3 and disaster BUT survivors could live to 200
news Stunning bright light turned night to day over vast swathe of Russia
news What's sending mysterious repeating fast radio bursts in space?
news 19,000-pound Chinese space station falling "uncontrolled" back to Earth
news Scientists could one day make humans immortal
news How 'wi-fi' connects human brains and explains why people have 'gut feelings'
news Scientists predict 'mini ice age' could hit UK by 2030
news Why Did the New York Times Break a UFO Story?
news NASA reveals it has started planning a 2069 mission to Alpha Centauri
news Unsolved Science Mysteries From 2017

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

'Apprentice' winner Randal Pinkett on Trump: 'No question in my mind he’s a racis
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
01-14-2018 08:42 AM

cow 'Apprentice' winner Randal Pinkett on Trump: 'No question in my mind he’s a racis
Advertisement
'Apprentice' winner Randal Pinkett on Trump: 'No question in my mind he’s a racist'

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-...tion-in-my

JhikpghfJhikpghfJhikpghfdoomed
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
01-14-2018 08:46 AM

RE: 'Apprentice' winner Randal Pinkett on Trump: 'No question in my mind he’s a racis
i don´t get it
why is he the president of a very diverse country if he is a f*cking RACIST!!!
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 08:48 AM

RE: 'Apprentice' winner Randal Pinkett on Trump: 'No question in my mind he’s a racis
trump is jewish so that seems odd.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 09:04 AM

TRUMP IS EVIL

Jhikpghf
01-14-2018 09:54 AM

Wow, he's been to MIT and Oxford? He must be magic. Who gives a f*#k what this magician has to say? Tell him to go back to the shithole country he came from.

Trump is the First Estate, Second Estate, Third Estate, and Fourth Estate. In his hands lie the salvation of this nation.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 09:55 AM

Have been off Lop and other media for a Month now. Come back and Trump is in trouble for calling shithole countries shitholes or something. Countries where the average IQs are only slightly higher than Alsatian Dogs. Jptdknpa
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 09:57 AM

Why suck the big $$ media cock?

They just huck out ads for cars and pills with many side effects
01-14-2018 09:57 AM

I remember well the season 4 finale of The Apprentice in 2005.

"A twist at the end was that Trump asked Randal if he would also hire Rebecca into the Trump organization, an Apprentice first.Although Trump said he could have been convinced that Rebecca should also be hired, Randal recommended that Trump rescind that idea, citing that the premise of the "ultimate job interview" was to hire "only one candidate," not two; Randal suggested that hiring Rebecca would prompt the show's name to be changed into "The Apprenti".

At Randal's recommendation, Trump rescinded what could have been the first multiple-hiring and a US Apprentice first.[14] Throughout the following week, many were critical of Randal's decision. In an interview with Larry King, Randal defended his decision and said he had no objection to Trump hiring Rebecca at a later date."

Wikipedia

Trump is the First Estate, Second Estate, Third Estate, and Fourth Estate. In his hands lie the salvation of this nation.
01-14-2018 10:00 AM

And where is Rebecca Jarvis now? She is ascending as a respected journalist for ABC News. Where is Randal what's his name now? Randal who?

He is a f*cking racist. He got the affirmative action of being hired for his race and then he undercut his superior white competitor because of her race.

Pinguu
01-14-2018 10:44 AM

Trump stamps on little black babies as soon as they are born...

Trump wants to rape Chinese women while they have their hands and feet amputated by the KKK.

I’m doing my best here.....Come on people let’s just think of the most racist and awful stuff we can and put the name TRUMP in front of it..Jhikpghf

Simpeleh, Simply...Loveleh, Good shot Sir,.... Plenty in the Tank Sir,.Jhikpghf
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 10:48 AM

Pinguu  Wrote: (01-14-2018 10:44 AM)

Trump wants to rape Chinese women while they have their hands and feet amputated by the KKK.

I’m doing my best here.....Come on people let’s just think of the most racist and awful stuff we can and put the name TRUMP in front of it..Jhikpghf

T R U M P = R A C I S T
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 10:52 AM

Donald Trump and his father, Fred, were sued in 1973 for systematically discriminating against black people in housing rentals. The Trumps eventually settled on terms that were regarded as a victory for the government.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-14-2018 10:53 AM

Pinguu  Wrote: (01-14-2018 10:44 AM)

you sound like a real moron. silly pom
v³Exceed
01-16-2018 01:28 AM

269346  Wrote: (01-14-2018 09:57 AM)
I remember well the season 4 finale of The Apprentice in 2005.

"A twist at the end was that Trump asked Randal if he would also hire Rebecca into the Trump organization, an Apprentice first.Although Trump said he could have been convinced that Rebecca should also be hired, Randal recommended that Trump rescind that idea, citing that the premise of the "ultimate job interview" was to hire "only one candidate," not two; Randal suggested that hiring Rebecca would prompt the show's name to be changed into "The Apprenti".

At Randal's recommendation, Trump rescinded what could have been the first multiple-hiring and a US Apprentice first.[14] Throughout the following week, many were critical of Randal's decision. In an interview with Larry King, Randal defended his decision and said he had no objection to Trump hiring Rebecca at a later date."

Wikipedia

I remember that, he showed zero compassion for Rebecca who should have won as well. I thought that was pretty slimy for a guy who was lucky to have won in the first place.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son" ~ Dean Wormer.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication