News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trump spills the beans. Denuclearize, be overthrown or killed. to Kim Jong Un
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
05-18-2018 03:21 PM

shocked1 Trump spills the beans. Denuclearize, be overthrown or killed. to Kim Jong Un
Advertisement

https://youtu.be/KlVsV-7yveU

do basically every dictator got models that they implement. Assad is invasion with mercenaries.

this is USA imperialism spelled out. they have models for every country. Scream1
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
05-18-2018 03:27 PM

RE: Trump spills the beans. Denuclearize, be overthrown or killed. to Kim Jong Un
What else is supposed to happen when we get threatened? Are we supposed to hide under a rock?

Holy sh*t, this country is getting overrun with spineless retards!

facepalm
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-18-2018 03:32 PM

RE: Trump spills the beans. Denuclearize, be overthrown or killed. to Kim Jong Un
LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-18-2018 03:27 PM)
What else is supposed to happen when we get threatened? Are we supposed to hide under a rock?

facepalm

you've been threatened for centuries.
fnord
lop guest
05-18-2018 03:32 PM

In the 50s, US killed tens of millions of Koreans, and broke their country in half.

Are you surprised that they threaten?
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-18-2018 03:45 PM

WHILE Nort Korea was bulldozing it's nuclear testing area, the U.S. and South Korea started war games for an attack on North Korea. How could the United States and SK possibly have been more stupid? Scream1
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-18-2018 03:47 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-18-2018 03:45 PM)
WHILE Nort Korea was bulldozing it's nuclear testing area, the U.S. and South Korea started war games for an attack on North Korea. How could the United States and SK possibly have been more stupid? Scream1

I imagine the South Koreans are very smart and know that while they would love to unify with the north, they want unification to be the south helping the north embrace freedom and prosperity. Not the north oppressing the south under the rule of kim jong un.
General Banter
M Theory Cubed
05-18-2018 03:47 PM

Didn't he run on the platform that the US was no longer going to be involved in overthrows?

[Image: aoC2elr.jpg]
TELL-A-VISION PROGRAMMING
lop guest
05-18-2018 04:18 PM

facepalm

Remind me because my memory in my old age may be failing.

Who is it that actually dropped 2 bombs on major japanese cities killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civis ?

And

Who was it that carpet bombed a german city into oblivion filled with only civis who had nothing to do with the war?

And

Which nation is it that has been endlessly at war since its inception ?

And

Which nation invades nation after nation after nation destroying them and killing untold millions in the process?

Here's a hint sparky. It aint north korea. Not by far.
lop guest
05-18-2018 04:22 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-18-2018 03:47 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-18-2018 03:45 PM)

I imagine the South Koreans are very smart and know that while they would love to unify with the north, they want unification to be the south helping the north embrace freedom and prosperity. Not the north oppressing the south under the rule of kim jong un.

Yea because the debauchery crime drugs and degradation brought to the south through "muh freedumb" is so enticing .

Ffs facepalm
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-18-2018 04:27 PM

duh  Wrote: (05-18-2018 04:18 PM)

facepalm

Who is it that actually dropped 2 bombs on major japanese cities killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civis ?

And

Who was it that carpet bombed a german city into oblivion filled with only civis who had nothing to do with the war?

And

And

Which nation invades nation after nation after nation destroying them and killing untold millions in the process?

Go learn your history Einstein and you’ll get your answers. And I mean real knowledge, not that liberal indoctrinated sh*t! But I’ll give ya hint on the first one though, Pearl Harbor.

Now go do some learnin’ ya retard!

Rofl
The Obamanation
05-18-2018 04:29 PM

duh  Wrote: (05-18-2018 04:22 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-18-2018 03:47 PM)

Yea because the debauchery crime drugs and degradation brought to the south through "muh freedumb" is so enticing .

Ffs facepalm

Only a spoiled brat that grew up in a first world country would take freedom for granted like you just did.

We have interviewed North Korean defectors. Let them tell you how different North and South Korea are:

It's very eye-opening.

[Image: 35589702332_7c753b8a42_n.jpg]
The Obamanation
05-18-2018 04:34 PM

Really give that video a watch.

The one defector tells a story about his youth. His stepfather would spend money on alcohol instead of food. Even though he was starving, he would have to go buy the alcohol for his stepfather and bring it home.

Sometimes he would slip on the ice, and break the bottle. His stepfather would beat him when this happened. He always wished they could make bottles that didn't break so this wouldn't happen.

One day, he saw an old plastic bottle for sale in a North Korean market. He was mesmerized. "Wow! So they do make unbreakable bottles!" but it was too expensive and he couldn't buy it.

When he ran across the border, one of the first things he saw was plastic bottles floating in a river. It was shocking to him. Our garbage is more expensive than what most North Koreans can afford to have.

[Image: 35589702332_7c753b8a42_n.jpg]
Vlad
lop guest
05-18-2018 04:35 PM

House of M  Wrote: (05-18-2018 03:47 PM)
Didn't he run on the platform that the US was no longer going to be involved in overthrows?

He fights mad cow merkel so gloves off..
Archangel
Michael
05-18-2018 04:35 PM

That's not how one speaks to a cooperative country one is heading to negotiations with. No one would accept such speech directed to them. Trump is an ass. A braying Jackass who's voice I can no longer stand.
lop guest
05-18-2018 04:38 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-18-2018 04:27 PM)
duh  Wrote: (05-18-2018 04:18 PM)

And

And

And

Go learn your history Einstein and you’ll get your answers. And I mean real knowledge, not that liberal indoctrinated sh*t! But I’ll give ya hint on the first one though, Pearl Harbor.

Now go do some learnin’ ya retard!

Rofl

And im the one that needs to learn history? facepalm
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication