News
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing
news Davy Crockett's Bigfoot Sighting
news What Are the Implications of Quantum Mechanics?
news Supernatural Cars on the Highways
news Mormons, Aliens, and Hangar 18
news The startup that wants you to 'live to 130 in the body of a 22-year-old'
news Is your cell phone being tracked?
news Octopuses are space aliens, scientists claim

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Roadside Death Shrines
RiskyRob
Mac Daddy
User ID: 442371
05-24-2018 03:03 AM

work Roadside Death Shrines
Advertisement
There is a thing now, started by Latino immigrants, to decorate the site on a road where somebody died in an accident. I think it might be, in some way, meant to comfort and placate the ghosts. I saw two creepy ones yesterday and wish I had pictures, because they both looked pretty strange and disturbing.

The first one had two huge people-sized stuffed teddy bears. The bears were probably meant to be sitting up, but they were now dirty and sprawled out like dead people. All kinds of deflated balloons and wilted flowers and cards and candles were strewn about.

The second death site was more recent, featuring a elaborately decorated bike. I don't believe it was the actual death bike, as it was not damaged. More flowers, balloons and candles, but not as weathered and messy as the first, and probably older, teddy bear death site.

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2018 03:20 AM by RiskyRob.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 370526
05-24-2018 03:35 AM

RE: Roadside Death Shrines
I passed one the other day where a state policeman had been hit. It had a cross and a state police hat. I pondered stopping and getting the hat. it looked like a new hat.
Quote this message in a reply
User 1337
lop guest
User ID: 442430
05-24-2018 04:13 AM

Shooting shrines all over here in Baltimore.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 437441
05-24-2018 04:17 AM

there is a stretch of road leading to Fort Irwin in California that has those all along it like 30 miles. They determined that the shrines are so distracting that they have led to increased accidents and deaths.

stupid latinos
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 382723
05-24-2018 04:25 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-24-2018 03:35 AM)
I passed one the other day where a state policeman had been hit. It had a cross and a state police hat. I pondered stopping and getting the hat. it looked like a new hat.

What if you are the hat. Did it get you? Anon
RiskyRob
Mac Daddy
User ID: 442461
05-24-2018 04:27 AM

I saw one motorcycle death shrine with a crushed helmet. Horrible, macabre tradition.

RiskyRob
Mac Daddy
05-24-2018 04:32 AM

User 1337  Wrote: (05-24-2018 04:13 AM)
Shooting shrines all over here in Baltimore.

I saw one of those a few weeks ago in a supermarket parking lot. A 18 year old was killed in a drug and gang dispute. The parking spot where he died was full of candles and sh*t. It was right next to the store exit.

itsuitsthewest
There's something aboot the Canadians
User ID: 442432
05-24-2018 04:35 AM

It's wrong,

but I chuckled.

I was going to post something humorous, but on reflection it wasn't as funny.

I need to recalibrate.

Millions of people killing each other over who has the best imaginary friend in the sky. The only true religion is Dontbeacuntianity.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 442456
05-24-2018 04:47 AM

I've seen roadside death shrines up and down Californias old two lane highways for almost 60 years, hardly new and hardly a latino thing.
Uppity Me
User ID: 441642
05-24-2018 04:48 AM

RiskyRob  Wrote: (05-24-2018 03:03 AM)
There is a thing now, started by Latino immigrants, to decorate the site on a road where somebody died in an accident. I think it might be, in some way, meant to comfort and placate the ghosts. I saw two creepy ones yesterday and wish I had pictures, because they both looked pretty strange and disturbing.

The first one had two huge people-sized stuffed teddy bears. The bears were probably meant to be sitting up, but they were now dirty and sprawled out like dead people. All kinds of deflated balloons and wilted flowers and cards and candles were strewn about.

The second death site was more recent, featuring a elaborately decorated bike. I don't believe it was the actual death bike, as it was not damaged. More flowers, balloons and candles, but not as weathered and messy as the first, and probably older, teddy bear death site.

I've seen that here on the East coast for decades. It's not just Latinos that do it. When someone dies in a car or bike accident they set up memorials there. Yea it's common here

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
RiskyRob
Mac Daddy
05-24-2018 04:54 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-24-2018 04:47 AM)
I've seen roadside death shrines up and down Californias old two lane highways for almost 60 years, hardly new and hardly a latino thing.

I've lived in California since 1967, and I've only seen them beginning about 20 years ago. It's absolutely a Latino thing.

Hamburgerwagon
Head LOP Data Miner
User ID: 382647
05-24-2018 05:04 AM

Usually just a cross here, maybe some flowers.
RiskyRob
Mac Daddy
05-24-2018 05:14 AM

Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (05-24-2018 05:04 AM)
Usually just a cross here, maybe some flowers.

I'm seeing really elaborate ones, with hundreds of components. It reminds me of a graveyard. The inner cities see them all with the shootings. Clothes, cognac bottles, gang colors covering the sidewalks.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441676
05-24-2018 05:16 AM

We GOT TONS of those things where I live.
92% Hispanic Population And Yes its MeriKah!

You see them some where on very road down here.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 221757
05-24-2018 05:23 AM

I live in a teeny tiny no stop light town.

Main street aint that long and it has 7 shrines on it!!!

Mostly hispanic. Most drunk driving related.

It does get dangerous when the have their family gatherings at them at holidays and anniversaries. Someones going to get run over and make two shrines!

I dont understand it, I certainly woukdnt want to gather a few times a year at a side of the road!
Our town looks like a damn cemetary!
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication