News
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Legend of the Sword
Lakeofmarch
Dreamer in the Labyrinth
User ID: 441649
05-25-2018 07:33 PM

Legend of the Sword
Advertisement
That is the title of a Guy Ritchie movie that came out last year, watched it in the middle of the summer and was deeply impressed. Plot summary is that King Arthur's rise had everything to do with magic, and thus initiation, Dark Towers, buried lands, and berserker power. Main bad guy, when he's really feeling up to it, looks like this:

[Image: KingArthur_Legend%2BSword%2B2017%2Bghost...2Bcape.jpg]

Notice the Ammon horns. And when he's not quite that bold, he's Jude Law, seducer and whimperer extraordinaire, just catch him in Anna Karenina sometime, or Closer. Anyway.. Arthur, after being snatched from his family, raised in a brothel where he acquires a variety of tastes and powers, and then chosen for his power with the sword, is embroiled in a battle he only begins to understand, by a lot of people with truly dodgy backgrounds. He fights pterodactyls, btw.

[Image: 7437dc8bd4e52cdf776356231ac2467b.jpg?w=5...;amp;h=289]
And this nasty obsidian blade is the actual thing he uses.

Well, I confuse myself, because the literary version takes place in England, but the real head-chopping, dragon-smashing, skull-bursting action takes place in many lands, mostly in Mesoamerica. You can read the Hellboy Blood Queen arch if you're interested, the guy who does K.A. is a little dude in an inn who plays only the mythical role, and the guy who does the Thing is a lot wilder than such a trobadour fantasy.

[Image: 576px-SF_Passi%C3%B3_2016.jpg]
But there are some roots in Catalonia, land of Montserrat and the Reapers. It will make sense once the observer takes the plunge.

Anon

They will find many armies to test them, but none to resist.
They will come in their shining ships to conquer and destroy,
Barbarians of gold and feathers and serpents of fire.
-Aztec Century-
[Image: Figura-081.jpg]
Son Calenda,Grupo Juarez
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2018 07:42 PM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
Etrigan
User ID: 438700
05-25-2018 07:34 PM

RE: Legend of the Sword
NO FKN WAY.

RIGHT NOW IM UPLOADING A VIDEO I GOT PINGED TO PUT TO SHOW YOU MY SWORDS AN TELL YOU ABOUT ARTHUR!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
Etrigan
05-25-2018 07:41 PM

Later in the week ill PM you a pic of him, that i wont put up here. but this i can for later reference

https://i.imgur.com/AKCQRqW.jpg
Lakeofmarch
Dreamer in the Labyrinth
05-25-2018 07:47 PM

I hadn't seen that part of Slaine, though I remember where he has to get together five magical objects. And do I hear the Lewis Chessmen?

Or are they playing Hnefatafl, rather than Chaturanga?

[Image: hnefatafl.jpg]

-Aztec Century-
Son Calenda,Grupo Juarez
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2018 07:48 PM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
Etrigan
05-25-2018 07:53 PM

i dont know bro, your the expert on that stuff, me only know BIble.

sword vid,, 58mins left... parrafin internet, FAST download speed, SLOOOW upload, sloooooooooooooooooooow

i have EVERY SINGLE issue of Slaine, from the black and white, to the most recent. its GIGABYTES in size, lemme check, my "comics" folder is 11.6 gig and i have read them all many time, and can cross reference them witht the Bible, o mother glory.

nazghul vs gheylord sananda and krishna,, dude, i betcha that blue mofo tastes awesome, we may not eat people, but we can eat their gods, this i know.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2018 07:55 PM by Etrigan.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441610
05-25-2018 08:01 PM

Lakeofmarch  Wrote: (05-25-2018 07:33 PM)
Notice the Ammon horns.

21:00

^@1:30
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441610
05-25-2018 08:05 PM

Ricardo  Wrote: (05-25-2018 07:53 PM)
nazghul vs gheylord sananda and krishna,, dude, i betcha that blue mofo tastes awesome, we may not eat people, but we can eat their gods, this i know.

Sure, but they will pass right through your digestive system, every time.
Etrigan
05-25-2018 08:09 PM

tastes like chicken they say.

Lakeofmarch
Dreamer in the Labyrinth
05-25-2018 08:58 PM

Aaand that reminds me, after I've blown the practice Gjallarhorn I got the other day, the sword can only be used for good if it jumps out of its scabbard, because it has a mind of its own. Everything has a mind of its own, that's the whole point of magical kingship, they appoint a guy to lead them into wherever they all want to go anyway, and he just waves his little conductor's baton around so they can manage with what they already had on their plates. Read the Neverending Story, anyway, the original book.. Atreyu and B B B are two sides of the same coin, and the one who stays close to the land ever knows what's going down, while the other wanders in and out of the City of the Past Emperors and of the Hand of Zayide. And the Changeable House, the Sea of Mist, the Sphinxes and the Poetry Hall all are real enough.

[Image: 4034179_landscape.jpg?1525455923]

[Image: x.jpg]

Yes, it's a magic kingdom. I know, I am all of 7 years old.

chuckle

-Aztec Century-
Son Calenda,Grupo Juarez
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2018 08:59 PM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
Etrigan
05-25-2018 09:00 PM

i see thy hand,. and raise ye

and, -.- now it says 60 mins to go now, sheesh. it speeds up if i close the browser, i exceeded my 100gig per month limit, an me speed has been halfed. -.-
Lakeofmarch
Dreamer in the Labyrinth
05-25-2018 09:05 PM

I can hardly move for all the treasures I have to dream with and around in every night.

[Image: 870ed97acfeb053360389fb5baa66d55.gif]

Oh, wait, the Temple never moves, it exists in several dimensions at need. Taniquetil is, well, a mountain, good luck with that on your back.

[Image: vetusta-morla.jpg]

They did get that part right in the movie. A few others, too, but taking the book to the screen would require a miniseries. You have to listen as closely as Momo (who I also happen to have met). Need to get cracking on that book that explains it all so y'all can follow along.

But suffice to say for know, it's kind of like that.

-Aztec Century-
Son Calenda,Grupo Juarez
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2018 09:13 PM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
Etrigan
05-25-2018 09:11 PM

Lakeofmarch  Wrote: (05-25-2018 09:05 PM)
I can hardly move for all the treasures I have to dream with and around in every night.

[Image: 870ed97acfeb053360389fb5baa66d55.gif]

Oh, wait, the Temple never moves, it exists in several dimensions at need. Taniquetil is, well, a mountain, good luck with that on your back.

[Image: vetusta-morla.jpg]

They did get that part right in the movie. A few others, too, but taking the book to the screen would require a miniseries. You have to listen as closely as Momo (who I also happen to have met). Need to get cracking on that book that explains it all so y'all can follow along.

please do, we all have puzzle pieces of the same puzzel, and when put together, we will finally understand
darth mew pur
User ID: 441564
05-25-2018 09:13 PM

beermug RE: Legend of the Sword
Lakeofmarch  Wrote: (05-25-2018 07:47 PM)
I hadn't seen that part of Slaine, though I remember where he has to get together five magical objects. And do I hear the Lewis Chessmen?

Or are they playing Hnefatafl, rather than Chaturanga?

[Image: hnefatafl.jpg]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfTkL-ZHDCY

Bump

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6hl3jurcdeufh...AStsa?dl=0

terror beauty madness truth

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-124273-...pid2202632
knowledge of forever time 1-8

https://youtu.be/xCVdwofzhng
The Sword And The Dove
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441564
05-25-2018 09:22 PM

Lakeofmarch
Dreamer in the Labyrinth
05-25-2018 09:35 PM

Ok, then, basic schematic.

[Image: tumblr_p8lb3bYZvB1u5yp9go1_1280.jpg]
Keep a world map handy at all times, it serves to join up what may not be together in your head. Going chronologically, read this first.

https://grahamhancock.com/whiteg1/

Australia-oldest continent, oldest control mechanisms too, but since they have been here forever they have everyone's respect. Their animals indicate persistent reality.

Indonesia / India / SE Asia - home of the Krishnas and their hot mess, quite old, yes, but also terrible for one's health. Origin of Atlantis. Sank into the sea 12,000 years ago and hardly missed. Goes along with the Giza pyramids, there was a kingdom stretching from Calcutta to Alexandria and it was all sticky. Ram, Sita, vimanas, you know the drill.

China - now this is the first civilization that still does some good. Did not listen to the K's, had their own thing going since forever, their system of astronomy is truly complicated and is based on the sky 15,000 years ago. Central Celestial Palace of Everything, or in their words, the Purple Mansion, centers around the Pole Star and is mirrored in the actual Forbidden City in Beijing. I'm partial to Xi'an and the First Emperor, who had his capital there and whose mound still amazes, but hey, times change, there is more than one capital, keep in mind. All references must have an East Asian Mirror, or you're making it up and should realize that.

[Image: f8bc126e49161616bd4209.jpg]

Lord of the Rings - covers the period from after the flood (Numenor) to the fall of the Dragon power, there's an Ice Age map you can turn to for reference, it's Europe basically, and its strains remain important. Gondor is Vienna. The Shire, southern England. Mordor, well, an African powerful technological dictatorial civilization that is just so, so, so wrong, even Tolkien knew that the Black Speech was not to be uttered or engraved or anything. Elves were real, but they got tired of direct control and sailed on to the Americas (Valinor), where they hatched a plan to pull the strings from afar. Never trust an elf, but always listen, they have seen some stuff.

Age of Men - Ancient Greece, Persians, Babylon, Moses, Battle of the Trees: change from matriarchal to patriarchal civilization, some toppled the old with the help of forbidden gods (looking at you, you know exactly who you are), which they called Volcano, after the timing of Santorini helped them along. In 5000 BC the world was fairly aware of what had happened, but the long chess battle of the Ks eventually dimmed most memories and left us somewhat like we are today. The Demiurge hadn't yet formally made his appearance, but everything was permitted, which was not a happy state of things all of the time. Julius Caesar burns down the library at Alexandria, even the memory of what once was is buried under silt, fire, and Ossyrian crystal matrixes.

The Long Sleep - Once Christ shows up, the series of long drawn-out fights throughout the planet are massively put on hold, as a supreme solar monotheist power actually forces everyone's hand and says, This now will be the new game. Shi Huang Di. Constantine. Rise of the Maya. Islam. Old grudges are buried in the name of starting another kind of humanity, lots of persecutions, Middle Ages and heretics burning because they still had a horse in the old race. Lots of things happen, but by the time Cortez reaches Mexico, the Elves are past their last legs, last spotted in Tibet or somewhere, far as I've heard, and a New Renaissance Palace, poetically named the Slag Heap (El Escorial) is started to keep a lid on everything. That is European domination. England wins it, but the Austrians, Spain, Italy, each keep a slice and also know that they are sitting on top of a cauldron.

Now - From 1945 on, with new technology, old merely human feudalisms fall, and the elements of before the Sleep that could be rescued are dreeedged up with tremendous effort. A lot of people want to keep the Sleep phase, but they are truly out of luck. Old gods are reborn where their power is likely to be greatest. Kek himself (Mr. T.) gets to the presidency of New Atlantis Thingamabob. You start to see the old fights bubble up again, but reality has intervened over the past 1500 with such a massive stone hand that only the good will be chosen. Watch the Hellboy series for more details. He comes from the Before to salvage what is alive Now in order for the Future to make some kind of sense. This is where the Nazis both came in and are going out.

End

Clear as mud? So any time some reference is brought up, go back to its time period, and that will tell you where it fits in. I like the Bible, but it's a product of the Age of Men, there is just so much more to say.

-Aztec Century-
Son Calenda,Grupo Juarez
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2018 09:41 PM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication