News
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028
news Descend Into England’s Network of Secret Nuclear Bunkers
news British UFO hunter’s laptop was ‘wiped’ after mysterious death
news Expert warns satellites could be hacked and used as giant 'radio frequency weapons'
news 1,000-year-old Maya document that tracks the movement of Venus is real
news Google Maps' strangest objects revealed
news The Russian Family That Cut Itself Off From Civilization for More Than 40 Years

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Trump Haters Blow my Mind
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 445692
06-12-2018 06:16 PM

stars Trump Haters Blow my Mind
Advertisement
Huge step towards World Peace. = BAD!

Historic Economic numbers and Available Jobs = BAD!

Lower Taxes = BAD!

Asking for Fair Trade with our Allies = BAD!

Do you all listen to yourselves?

1dunno1
Quote this message in a reply
Hamburgerwagon
Registered Burger
User ID: 238494
06-12-2018 06:23 PM

RE: Trump Haters Blow my Mind
LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-12-2018 06:16 PM)

Lower Taxes = BAD!

1dunno1

But, but.............he is orange.chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 445693
06-12-2018 06:24 PM

mental disease is the new Liberal today
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 444941
06-12-2018 06:28 PM

Lower Taxes = BAD!

1dunno1

None of that is true though, with the possible exception of #1, which has yet to be seen and has been promised before. Sounds like what he was really after was real estate deals in Pyongyang, TBF. And apparently he agreed to stop military exercises with SK without talking to SK about it first. Alienating yet another ally! Putin must be so proud!

Lower taxes? Only for corporations. Running up the deficit hugely will raise taxes on the middle class.

The jobs are Obama's doing. All signs are that we are headed for a huge crash, thanks to the GOP tax giveaway to the wealthy and Trump's unnecessary tariffs.

Asking for fair trade? Throwing a tantrum, imposing tariffs on allies for no reason, alienating our trading partners with whom we have a TRADE SURPLUS, is hardly that.

Plus he is a liar, a conman, a fraud, a racist, a misogynist, and generally a spoiled manchild with no conscience, no ethics, and no integrity. He's an authoritarian but a stupid one. And he's a traitor who is in neck-deep with murderous dictators.

That, and many other reasons, are why we hate him and why you would to, if you were able to see past the propaganda.
Lib
lop guest
User ID: 444589
06-12-2018 06:28 PM

I hate Trump because he won’t let illegals cross the border and milk the taxpayers dry.
Hamburgerwagon
Registered Burger
06-12-2018 06:30 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-12-2018 06:28 PM)

Lower Taxes = BAD!

1dunno1

None of that is true though, with the possible exception of #1, which has yet to be seen and has been promised before. Sounds like what he was really after was real estate deals in Pyongyang, TBF. And apparently he agreed to stop military exercises with SK without talking to SK about it first. Alienating yet another ally! Putin must be so proud!

Lower taxes? Only for corporations. Running up the deficit hugely will raise taxes on the middle class.

The jobs are Obama's doing. All signs are that we are headed for a huge crash, thanks to the GOP tax giveaway to the wealthy and Trump's unnecessary tariffs.

Asking for fair trade? Throwing a tantrum, imposing tariffs on allies for no reason, alienating our trading partners with whom we have a TRADE SURPLUS, is hardly that.

Plus he is a liar, a conman, a fraud, a racist, a misogynist, and generally a spoiled manchild with no conscience, no ethics, and no integrity. He's an authoritarian but a stupid one. And he's a traitor who is in neck-deep with murderous dictators.

That, and many other reasons, are why we hate him and why you would to, if you were able to see past the propaganda.

Do you know him personally to be able to make that judgement?
××× ☠️ ×××
ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵖˡᵃʸ?!
User ID: 444029
06-12-2018 06:30 PM

Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (06-12-2018 06:30 PM)

What about all the other stuff he said?

[Image: dsML5P7.gif]
Hamburgerwagon
Registered Burger
06-12-2018 06:31 PM

××× ☠ ×××  Wrote: (06-12-2018 06:30 PM)

Im just hungry and want a BBQ sandwich. You know me.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 378147
06-12-2018 06:36 PM

The part in bold reminds me of Obozo, some of which was:

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
You will save $2500 a year on health insurance premiums.
Marriage is between a man and a woman (while he was campaigning).
I have a red line that Syria cannot cross.

etc.
××× ☠️ ×××
ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵖˡᵃʸ?!
User ID: 444029
06-12-2018 06:37 PM

Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (06-12-2018 06:31 PM)
××× ☠ ×××  Wrote: (06-12-2018 06:30 PM)

Im just hungry and want a BBQ sandwich. You know me.

chuckle

Good morning.

I'm hungry, too.

I have breakfast sandwiches, and grape jelly. agree

[Image: dsML5P7.gif]
DeaCsah
User ID: 431520
06-12-2018 06:39 PM

you sound like him
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-12-2018 06:41 PM

His long, long, LONG record speaks very clearly for itself. His THOUSANDS of lies are very well documented, as is his history of conning and defrauding people. His behavior is also very well documented, such as insulting women and making fun of people with disabilities, and calling Nazis very fine people.

But you know that, and are just being disingenuous, because you can't defend his record.
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-12-2018 06:41 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-12-2018 06:36 PM)

The part in bold reminds me of Obozo, some of which was:

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
You will save $2500 a year on health insurance premiums.
Marriage is between a man and a woman (while he was campaigning).
I have a red line that Syria cannot cross.

etc.

^^^Whataboutism^^^
Hamburgerwagon
Registered Burger
06-12-2018 06:43 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-12-2018 06:41 PM)

His long, long, LONG record speaks very clearly for itself. His THOUSANDS of lies are very well documented, as is his history of conning and defrauding people. His behavior is also very well documented, such as insulting women and making fun of people with disabilities, and calling Nazis very fine people.

But you know that, and are just being disingenuous, because you can't defend his record.

Like I said, Im hungry and I want some BBQ. I'm going to get one for lunch since I can afford it from my $1000 bonus I got from the tax cuts.

Focus on positive things. Help make America great in your own way. Your hate will eat you alive.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2018 06:43 PM by Hamburgerwagon.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 427018
06-12-2018 06:43 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-12-2018 06:24 PM)
mental disease is the new Liberal today

Collective Spoiled Children Syndrome (CSCS)

All about image

Obama didn't do much but the media made him seem like a god.

See what the media does to people??
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication