News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

forced in undesirable world as physical human that suffers, ages and dies
Synosia
User ID: 272419
06-13-2018 02:00 AM

forced in undesirable world as physical human that suffers, ages and dies
Advertisement
I'm forced in an existence I hate, don't relate to and want nothing to do with. I don't want to be a physical human that suffers ages and dies anyway in this Society that I don't relate to or like it all. This imprisonment was forced against my will and I hate this existence. This reality is constant suffering and anguish for me no matter how many thousands of positive efforts that I make to change that. Neither well-being nor tolerance is possible nor coping. I hate this reality and I cannot learn to like it any more than Anonymous Coward & He Man can learn to be a hard-right conservative or the champion of classical music could move to death metal and it's psychopath culture. And this situation even also includes innate endogenous constant brain dysphoria and anhedonia experienced since birth that had no response to countless alternative, conventional treatment attempts, both exo & esoteric.

Is anyone out there the same or very similar to the above text?

Note: I usually get replies that are already covered in original post. Reading comprehension is very awful. E.G. someone will write "try to find something you enjoy" when sentence #3 the text above says I've already tried that endlessly & last sentence mentions I have anhedonia against my will, which means can't experience pleasure normally from anything. Posters always make replies already addressed and answered.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018 02:01 AM by Synosia.) Quote this message in a reply
Albrecht Bear
Subscriber
User ID: 226571
06-13-2018 02:06 AM

RE: forced in undesirable world as physical human that suffers, ages and dies
What are some of the positive efforts to change that you've made?

It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right. - Winston Churchill
Quote this message in a reply
KingBum
User ID: 420616
06-13-2018 02:07 AM

You only get so much sap, the tree wants the sh*t back. Meaning you can only push your brain chemicals too far before the snap back is lack of joy. Basically end all be all is exist or not, you have that choice but if you're looking for answers you'll probably never find them. The mirror house has a hell of a security system.

Goodbye cruel world I'm off to join the circus.

Fitting in isn't about what you know, it's what you don't know that makes you a team player.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 358581
06-13-2018 02:20 AM

Go deeper within your mind then.
You are no doubt already doing this by sleeping most of the time.
Surf the boundary between the conscious and the unconscious.
Google the above phrase.

If life really has nothing for you, you might as well find what escapism you can.
Synosia
06-13-2018 02:28 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-13-2018 02:20 AM)
Google the above phrase.

If life really has nothing for you, you might as well find what escapism you can.

Ive already done this the best of my ability, ive had out of body astral projections and done many meditations as i could in past -- i get a lot of sinsomnia where i lay most of the time conscious with my eyes closed in a state of strong dysphoria and suffering. Nothing has ever worked. No spiritual technique, none of the 35 medications from doctors, none of the drugs or supplements tried on my own, no visualization or mental technique, none of socializing attempts on 30+ social sites and going out alone to meetup groups when i used to be able to go out once in a while. currently i cannot get out of bed much for the past years. it was like that by whole life but at times i took opioids to go out as only an opioid enables me to get out of bed and go out, I cannot get anymore.
Synosia
06-13-2018 02:29 AM

KingBum  Wrote: (06-13-2018 02:07 AM)
You only get so much sap, the tree wants the sh*t back. Meaning you can only push your brain chemicals too far before the snap back is lack of joy. Basically end all be all is exist or not, you have that choice but if you're looking for answers you'll probably never find them. The mirror house has a hell of a security system.

I have no idea what you are talking about as this post is incoherent. I never pushed brain chemicals and i dont know about the rest you are talking about. Your post is ambiguous and incoherent.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 445774
06-13-2018 02:30 AM

Synosia  Wrote: (06-13-2018 02:00 AM)
I'm forced in an existence I hate, don't relate to and want nothing to do with. I don't want to be a physical human that suffers ages and dies anyway in this Society that I don't relate to or like it all. This imprisonment was forced against my will and I hate this existence. This reality is constant suffering and anguish for me no matter how many thousands of positive efforts that I make to change that. Neither well-being nor tolerance is possible nor coping. I hate this reality and I cannot learn to like it any more than Anonymous Coward & He Man can learn to be a hard-right conservative or the champion of classical music could move to death metal and it's psychopath culture. And this situation even also includes innate endogenous constant brain dysphoria and anhedonia experienced since birth that had no response to countless alternative, conventional treatment attempts, both exo & esoteric.

Is anyone out there the same or very similar to the above text?

Note: I usually get replies that are already covered in original post. Reading comprehension is very awful. E.G. someone will write "try to find something you enjoy" when sentence #3 the text above says I've already tried that endlessly & last sentence mentions I have anhedonia against my will, which means can't experience pleasure normally from anything. Posters always make replies already addressed and answered.

At this present time everything seems hopeless and dark and suffering and futile,
but...

ONE DAY the sunshine WILL finally break through - and you WILL get

GOD'S GLORIOUS HOLY ETERNAL HEAVENLY POWER which will WASH AWAY ALL DARKNESS AND SUFFERING FOREVER!

THE END.

happydance S30 Hugs Heartflowers
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441712
06-13-2018 02:31 AM

Agreed. I'm 55. This place is a zoo. I'd like to tell you to hold on and suck it up and tough it out and be the best you can but at this point the system won't allow it. Good luck.
Synosia
06-13-2018 02:32 AM

Albrecht Bear  Wrote: (06-13-2018 02:06 AM)
What are some of the positive efforts to change that you've made?

Some of it is in the first reply I made above, you name it i tried it. I own around 40 self help and spiritual books that i mostly got 1996 - 2002 era. I have used psychedelics, conventional psychiatrics, supplements, even things such as ormus. you name it i tried it. I have never felt any decrease in the dysphoric feeling in my head area except from a strong opioid causing a partial reduction

I have anhedonia and dysphoria all of the time and got all Fs in school as a child due to it
Synosia
User ID: 445775
06-13-2018 02:37 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-13-2018 02:31 AM)
Agreed. I'm 55. This place is a zoo. I'd like to tell you to hold on and suck it up and tough it out and be the best you can but at this point the system won't allow it. Good luck.

I was just about to post and remind that I'm questioning if anyone is similar instead of people who don't understand making false Psychopathic replies so thanks for replying

To the other person I don't know what you're talking about with burning out brain chemicals I have the sense of small child and got all Fs in school from severe depression and often had to lay as a child lay down a lot
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 358581
06-13-2018 02:38 AM

Synosia  Wrote: (06-13-2018 02:28 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-13-2018 02:20 AM)
Google the above phrase.

Ive already done this the best of my ability, ive had out of body astral projections and done many meditations as i could in past -- i get a lot of sinsomnia where i lay most of the time conscious with my eyes closed in a state of strong dysphoria and suffering. Nothing has ever worked. No spiritual technique, none of the 35 medications from doctors, none of the drugs or supplements tried on my own, no visualization or mental technique, none of socializing attempts on 30+ social sites and going out alone to meetup groups when i used to be able to go out once in a while. currently i cannot get out of bed much for the past years. it was like that by whole life but at times i took opioids to go out as only an opioid enables me to get out of bed and go out, I cannot get anymore.
Well, it looks like it is this and netflicks until you shed the earthly coil.

If you have had out of body projections, pursue the methods that brought you them, and go for it.
Luvapottamus
User ID: 372884
06-13-2018 02:41 AM

I recommend reading this:

The Enchiridion

By Epictetus

Written 135 A.C.E.

Translated by Elizabeth Carter

1. Some things are in our control and others not. Things in our control are opinion, pursuit, desire, aversion, and, in a word, whatever are our own actions. Things not in our control are body, property, reputation, command, and, in one word, whatever are not our own actions.

The things in our control are by nature free, unrestrained, unhindered; but those not in our control are weak, slavish, restrained, belonging to others. Remember, then, that if you suppose that things which are slavish by nature are also free, and that what belongs to others is your own, then you will be hindered. You will lament, you will be disturbed, and you will find fault both with gods and men. But if you suppose that only to be your own which is your own, and what belongs to others such as it really is, then no one will ever compel you or restrain you. Further, you will find fault with no one or accuse no one. You will do nothing against your will. No one will hurt you, you will have no enemies, and you not be harmed.

Aiming therefore at such great things, remember that you must not allow yourself to be carried, even with a slight tendency, towards the attainment of lesser things. Instead, you must entirely quit some things and for the present postpone the rest. But if you would both have these great things, along with power and riches, then you will not gain even the latter, because you aim at the former too: but you will absolutely fail of the former, by which alone happiness and freedom are achieved.

Work, therefore to be able to say to every harsh appearance, "You are but an appearance, and not absolutely the thing you appear to be." And then examine it by those rules which you have, and first, and chiefly, by this: whether it concerns the things which are in our own control, or those which are not; and, if it concerns anything not in our control, be prepared to say that it is nothing to you....

http://classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/epicench.html
52 pieces of advice on how to live a good life even though the world is screwed up.

My favorite is:

Quote: 8. Don't demand that things happen as you wish, but wish that they happen as they do happen, and you will go on well.

That covers just about everything.

lol

There is no such thing as sovereign debt. Reinstate Greenbacks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb5OQUElilo
http://taxwallstreetparty.org/
United Front Against Austerity
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 443824
06-13-2018 02:46 AM

I used to look at things from that perspective it made my life miserable. I changed. I got into shape. I started being nice to people. I started doing things I liked and made the best ouf the ones I didn´t. It is all about positive attitude. Life is a mind set. Don´t let others dictated it and be free. Enjoy the time you have here, it is nothing compared to an eternity.
General Banter
M Theory Cubed
User ID: 445134
06-13-2018 02:50 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-13-2018 02:31 AM)

Same. I'm just coasting to the finish line now, and grateful that I'm WELL past the halfway mark. Not that much longer to stick it out now, just keep up with the activities of daily living! That's about all you can do.

Heartflowers

Detach yourself from "outcomes" and don't expect ANYTHING to get better. Truly, letting go of ALL expectations one has towards life really helps!

As the Master has said, DESIRE is the cause of suffering. Desire for ANYTHING.

Formerly House of M

Word of the day.
[Image: MJEwJxX.jpg]
Synosia
06-13-2018 02:59 AM

Luvapottamus  Wrote: (06-13-2018 02:41 AM)
I recommend reading this:

The Enchiridion

By Epictetus

Written 135 A.C.E.

Translated by Elizabeth Carter

1. Some things are in our control and others not. Things in our control are opinion, pursuit, desire, aversion, and, in a word, whatever are our own actions. Things not in our control are body, property, reputation, command, and, in one word, whatever are not our own actions.

The things in our control are by nature free, unrestrained, unhindered; but those not in our control are weak, slavish, restrained, belonging to others. Remember, then, that if you suppose that things which are slavish by nature are also free, and that what belongs to others is your own, then you will be hindered. You will lament, you will be disturbed, and you will find fault both with gods and men. But if you suppose that only to be your own which is your own, and what belongs to others such as it really is, then no one will ever compel you or restrain you. Further, you will find fault with no one or accuse no one. You will do nothing against your will. No one will hurt you, you will have no enemies, and you not be harmed.

Aiming therefore at such great things, remember that you must not allow yourself to be carried, even with a slight tendency, towards the attainment of lesser things. Instead, you must entirely quit some things and for the present postpone the rest. But if you would both have these great things, along with power and riches, then you will not gain even the latter, because you aim at the former too: but you will absolutely fail of the former, by which alone happiness and freedom are achieved.

Work, therefore to be able to say to every harsh appearance, "You are but an appearance, and not absolutely the thing you appear to be." And then examine it by those rules which you have, and first, and chiefly, by this: whether it concerns the things which are in our own control, or those which are not; and, if it concerns anything not in our control, be prepared to say that it is nothing to you....

http://classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/epicench.html
52 pieces of advice on how to live a good life even though the world is screwed up.

My favorite is:

Quote: 8. Don't demand that things happen as you wish, but wish that they happen as they do happen, and you will go on well.

That covers just about everything.

lol

I already did what is in your favorite quote to the best of my ability and it doesnt work at all -- I still have strong dysphoria in my head area and consciousness and still had all bad experiences in my life since my birth. I take it you wont believe me and say i did it wrong, or give some mean reply that is disguised as "further advice"

Im currently isolated to where i cannot even use my voice unless i talk to walls because I literally have no family no friends no person to talk to and live alone. Im in 100% solitary confinement despite being very social and meeting a few hundred people over the years. The only people to ever associate with me were psychopaths that did say i was the best kindest and most pleasing person they have ever known, but they would then suddenly get hostile overnight for no reason and disappear for ever, with no prior warning.

I dont want knowledge or philosophies, I want the chemical dysphoric feeling in my head area and consciousness to end. I want to leave this world that i dont relate to and end suffering. Im asking for evacuation. I did a special invocation asking for evacuation from this world and as a result I had my first out of body experience in a long time... I had an out of body experience last night but eventually snapped back in my body. I will be continuing to request asylum and evacuation as I have only experienced all bad and suffering since my birth. If the intense daily constant dysphoria, isolation and suffering ended I would consider postponing my request for evacuation until suffering from disease or age.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication