News
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing
news Davy Crockett's Bigfoot Sighting
news What Are the Implications of Quantum Mechanics?
news Supernatural Cars on the Highways
news Mormons, Aliens, and Hangar 18
news The startup that wants you to 'live to 130 in the body of a 22-year-old'
news Is your cell phone being tracked?
news Octopuses are space aliens, scientists claim

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

1992 Eustace Mullins Interview
Roddy
User ID: 444745
06-13-2018 05:39 AM

1992 Eustace Mullins Interview
Advertisement
Eustace Clarence Mullins Jr.
(March 9, 1923 – February 2, 2010)

His best-known book is The Secrets of The Federal Reserve, in which he alleged that a group of shadowy organizations had conspired to write the Federal Reserve Act for its own nefarious purposes, and then induced Congress to enact it into law. David Randall called Mullins "one of the world's leading conspiracy theorists." The Southern Poverty Law Center described him as "a one-man organization of hate".

I do not label myself. What I stand for is based on my own convictions, and I don't care which box - the left one or the right one - they happen to belong to.
Quote this message in a reply
President Camacho
Water? Like from the toilet?
User ID: 442087
06-13-2018 05:57 AM

RE: 1992 Eustace Mullins Interview
Thanks for the vid Roddy. I had read about Eustace Mullins years ago and had forgotten all about him until I came to this site and met Eustace Muffins. chuckle

I'll give it a watch in a bit. Thanks.

Paid for by Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 445780
06-13-2018 06:00 AM

And the complete book
And history
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/reserve.htm
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 445780
06-13-2018 06:02 AM

Don't believe those southern law twats

As i will angrily challenge any fool

To a hate duel
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 442942
06-13-2018 06:04 AM

lol
Roddy
06-13-2018 02:56 PM

President Camacho  Wrote: (06-13-2018 05:57 AM)
Thanks for the vid Roddy. I had read about Eustace Mullins years ago and had forgotten all about him until I came to this site and met Eustace Muffins. chuckle

I'll give it a watch in a bit. Thanks.

Cheers

I didn't know much about him up until now.

I do not label myself. What I stand for is based on my own convictions, and I don't care which box - the left one or the right one - they happen to belong to.
PioneerSpirit
User ID: 441578
06-13-2018 05:00 PM

chuckle read the title fast and thought it said Eustace Muffins. chuckle

"They notice that you notice" - Mothman Prophecies doomed

A tradition cannot make an historical claim and then refuse to have it evaluated by history
Roddy
06-13-2018 05:05 PM

PioneerSpirit  Wrote: (06-13-2018 05:00 PM)

In fact, Mr Muffins was once 'Mullins' chuckle

COLOURS
lop guest
User ID: 441934
06-13-2018 05:10 PM

Thank you for posting this Roddy, it’s been awhile since I’ve seen it. It never gets old.

A Must Watch For Everyone.
[/align]
Jhikpghf
Roddy
06-13-2018 05:32 PM

COLOURS  Wrote: (06-13-2018 05:10 PM)
Thank you for posting this Roddy, it’s been awhile since I’ve seen it. It never gets old.

[/align]
Jhikpghf

Cheers

I like these old videos/books of CTs . I think they were more spot on than most of this digital era.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 381174
06-13-2018 05:35 PM

Roddy  Wrote: (06-13-2018 05:05 PM)
PioneerSpirit  Wrote: (06-13-2018 05:00 PM)

In fact, Mr Muffins was once 'Mullins' chuckle

Not the same person is it?
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-13-2018 06:25 PM

Roddy  Wrote: (06-13-2018 05:32 PM)
COLOURS  Wrote: (06-13-2018 05:10 PM)

[/align]
Jhikpghf

Cheers

I like these old videos/books of CTs . I think they were more spot on than most of this digital era.

It’s a good one. Eustace Mullins is a Saint in by Bible, The Books of Truth against The Alien Occult Dictator of the So called Chosenites. Fortunately for the World there are Many such books. With the Help of people like you and Mullins and many others we have a fighting chance.

Thank you again.

Several years ago I had a conversation with my brother after he had just seen the play Hamilton in New York City. He was going on and on about how great this man was. I told him about Jefferson, Hamilton, the Rothschilds, the federal reserve and Churchhill and all that jazz. He looked at me funny and said “Is there a book?”. I told him to read Jefferson’s writings and figure it out for himself. He never did but this morning after reading your thread I sent him the link to the YouTube video which I had forgotten about.

He's very rich man thanks the Federal Reserve and believes they are a force for good in the world. He’s Not an evil man, just woefully ignorant and these Subjects make him feel very uneasy as most of his wealth is from ill gotten gains. People get squeamish when they are faced with recognizing who they really are.
Roddy
06-13-2018 07:59 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-13-2018 06:25 PM)
Roddy  Wrote: (06-13-2018 05:32 PM)
Cheers

It’s a good one. Eustace Mullins is a Saint in by Bible, The Books of Truth against The Alien Occult Dictator of the So called Chosenites. Fortunately for the World there are Many such books. With the Help of people like you and Mullins and many others we have a fighting chance.

Thank you again.

Several years ago I had a conversation with my brother after he had just seen the play Hamilton in New York City. He was going on and on about how great this man was. I told him about Jefferson, Hamilton, the Rothschilds, the federal reserve and Churchhill and all that jazz. He looked at me funny and said “Is there a book?”. I told him to read Jefferson’s writings and figure it out for himself. He never did but this morning after reading your thread I sent him the link to the YouTube video which I had forgotten about.

He's very rich man thanks the Federal Reserve and believes they are a force for good in the world. He’s Not an evil man, just woefully ignorant and these Subjects make him feel very uneasy as most of his wealth is from ill gotten gains. People get squeamish when they are faced with recognizing who they really are.

I look forward to see your brother's feedback! Let us know, please!

LoP Guest
lop guest
06-13-2018 08:25 PM

Roddy  Wrote: (06-13-2018 07:59 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-13-2018 06:25 PM)

Thank you again.

I look forward to see your brother's feedback! Let us know, please!

I will, I rarely send him anything but what I do send him he reads or views.

The last time he came to visit he insisted that we eat at Churchill’s. It’s a very nice restaurant but I’m funny about patronizing places named after tyrants. I made a fuss but he was relentless so I gave in but I Had a nice conversation with the waiter. It made my brother squirm Be we left on friendly terms. He listens, I’ll give him that. It’s a start.

chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 445357
06-13-2018 10:51 PM

He clearly distinguishes between the Zionists (actually Nazis) and true Jews outlining the origins of Zionism and Israel in Nazism.

Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication