News
news Former MoD insider says UFOs are real and often narrowly miss crashing into planes
news Astronomers discovered 10 new moons of Jupiter. Where have they been hiding?
news Worms frozen in permafrost for up to 42,000 years come back to life
news High Strangeness at the Mysterious Bradshaw Ranch
news Great Pyramid can collect and focus energy
news Air Force fails to acknowledge mysterious meteor that crashed near US military base
news Rogue planet detected outside our solar system
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Dennis Rodman Crying Wearing MAGA Hat: I Believe In North Korea, It Is A Great Da
She Man
lop guest
User ID: 441646
06-14-2018 12:08 AM

beermug Dennis Rodman Crying Wearing MAGA Hat: I Believe In North Korea, It Is A Great Da
Advertisement
Dennis Rodman Crying Wearing MAGA Hat: I Believe In North Korea, It Is A Great Day

Dennis Rodman joins CNN's Chris Cuomo to talk about his 'Make America Great Again' hat and why the Trump administration succeeded in getting a "breakthrough" with North Korea where President Obama failed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS494th_Js4
Quote this message in a reply
RiskyRob
Mac Daddy
User ID: 445898
06-14-2018 12:13 AM

RE: Dennis Rodman Crying Wearing MAGA Hat: I Believe In North Korea, It Is A Great Da
By LoP standards, Dennis Rodman is very stable, emotionally.

⏰♈
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 204121
06-14-2018 12:16 AM

RE: Dennis Rodman Crying Wearing MAGA Hat: I Believe In North Korea, It Is A Great Da
RiskyRob  Wrote: (06-14-2018 12:13 AM)
By LoP standards, Dennis Rodman is very stable, emotionally.

RoflRoflRoflRoflRofl
She Man
lop guest
06-14-2018 12:19 AM

Dennis Rodman went to 0bama 2010 just to talk to Kim Jong Un hear it ou of the horses mouth. Thia at 4:08 on the video.

Obama would not give me the time of day. lol

Democrats gave me death threats.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 204121
06-14-2018 12:22 AM

Can Obama can slam dunk Rodman on the court?
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-14-2018 12:24 AM

She Man  Wrote: (06-14-2018 12:08 AM)
Dennis Rodman Crying Wearing MAGA Hat: I Believe In North Korea, It Is A Great Day

Dennis Rodman joins CNN's Chris Cuomo to talk about his 'Make America Great Again' hat and why the Trump administration succeeded in getting a "breakthrough" with North Korea where President Obama failed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS494th_Js4

DENNIS RODMAN: We have really put ourselves on the line to reach out to North Korea. So let's make this happen. If Trump can pull this off, more power to him...

I talked to Kim Jong Un and the administration over there five years ago, and he asked me when we sat down for lunch, 'Hey Dennis, I would like to ask you three things to go back and tell the president of the United States these three things and I would be willing to talk to him.'

This is a true story and I've got me people here who heard the conversation. He said things like if they can move the (inaudible?) back from South Korea I will do what I have to do to listen. If you can move some things and do some things my ears will be open.

And I tried to do that to Obama, and Obama didn't even give me the time of day. I asked him, I said I had something to say from North Korea. He brushed me off. But that didn't deter me. I still kept going back, I showed my loyalty to this country, and I said to everybody the door will open.

CHRIS CUOMO, CNN: I remember you saying that.

RODMAN: It is amazing, it is amazing, when I said those damn things, when I went back home, I got so many death threats. So many death threats.

And I believe in North Korea, but when I go home, I can't even go home. I had to hide out for thirty days, I couldn't even go home. But I kept my head up high because I knew things were going to change. I knew it, I was the only one. I never had anyone to hear, see me. But I took those bullets, all that, everything that came at me, and I'm still standing. It is a great day.
××× ☠️ ×××
ρσѕѕιвℓє нєαтнєи
User ID: 444029
06-14-2018 12:24 AM

Give him a Nobel Prize, too. Cheer

[Image: dsML5P7.gif]
××× ☠️ ×××
ρσѕѕιвℓє нєαтнєи
User ID: 444029
06-14-2018 12:30 AM

[Image: Fk9USIy.jpg]

[Image: dsML5P7.gif]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 445866
06-14-2018 12:42 AM

Can't take this guy seriously after the wedding dress thing and Carmen electrachuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 424701
06-14-2018 12:46 AM

Dennis Rodman did more to secure peace than Obama, HRC, and Kerry.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 445866
06-14-2018 12:46 AM

He's the black Bruce jender
President Camacho
Water? Like from the toilet?
User ID: 442087
06-14-2018 12:48 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-14-2018 12:22 AM)
Can Obama can slam dunk Rodman on the court?

Obama would get schooled in a one-on-one game by his husband Michael. They only pretended like he could play ball and showed him kinda trying in a sad attempt to pander to voters.

Paid for by Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 310573
06-14-2018 12:58 AM

After close examination I have notice most of you here suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Its actually his supporters who suffer the most.
They are becoming deranged against perceived liberals threats when there are none.
This well surely affect not only your physical health but your mental health as well.
The trolls have notice and are pushing buttons constantly, this will only serve to further sicken you.
For your own mental well being I advise you to shut down your PC and get some rest.
Dr. Phil
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 445918
06-14-2018 01:10 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-14-2018 12:46 AM)
Dennis Rodman did more to secure peace than Obama, HRC, and Kerry.

lol dream on retard.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 445918
06-14-2018 01:10 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-14-2018 12:58 AM)
After close examination I have notice most of you here suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Its actually his supporters who suffer the most.
They are becoming deranged against perceived liberals threats when there are none.
This well surely affect not only your physical health but your mental health as well.
The trolls have notice and are pushing buttons constantly, this will only serve to further sicken you.
For your own mental well being I advise you to shut down your PC and get some rest.
Dr. Phil

post of the day
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication