News
news Former MoD insider says UFOs are real and often narrowly miss crashing into planes
news Astronomers discovered 10 new moons of Jupiter. Where have they been hiding?
news Worms frozen in permafrost for up to 42,000 years come back to life
news High Strangeness at the Mysterious Bradshaw Ranch
news Great Pyramid can collect and focus energy
news Air Force fails to acknowledge mysterious meteor that crashed near US military base
news Rogue planet detected outside our solar system
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The idea that Trump "betrayed" South Korea is limited to the American MSM
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 445911
06-14-2018 12:33 AM

The idea that Trump "betrayed" South Korea is limited to the American MSM
Advertisement
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-1...kim-summit

In the midst of Tuesday's historic Trump-Kim summit and accompanying myriad pundits giving their hot takes on mainstream news networks, 24-year State Department veteran and geopolitics expert Peter Van Buren began an epic rant on twitter with the following: "If you're keeping score at home, every pundit and MSM head who claimed the summit would never happen, or Trump would blow up, is now 100% and forever wrong. Still watching CNN????"

Van Buren is best known as a whistleblower who was ousted from a successful career as a foreign service officer after he chronicled the astronomical amount of US government waste, fraud, criminality and abuse in post-Saddam Iraq based on his experience leading two reconstruction teams for the State Department.

His 2011 book, We Meant Well: How I Helped Lose the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of the Iraqi People, which precipitated a lengthy legal battle with the US government as he stood accused of leaking allegedly sensitive and classified information in the book, initially earned him the ire of beltway bureaucrats, mainstream pundits, fanatical neocons, and liberal interventionists alike. But he was proven right.

Peter Van Buren
@WeMeantWell
The idea that Trump "betrayed" South Korea is limited to the American MSM. Here's the president of South Korea's own positive statement about SIngapore:

10:26 AM - Jun 12, 2018

No, the South Korean's were not "betrayed" or "abandoned" as Vox , MSNBC, and many others claim — the reality is opposite: the peace efforts are being led by the South Koreans, as President Moon Jae-in's own unambiguous words indicate, saying he was very happy with the meeting.

"I offer my heartfelt congratulations and welcome the success of the historic North Korea-United States summit," Moon's statement begins.

The fact remains that 81% of South Koreans supported the summit, and 88% supported the prior Kim-Moon summit. Moon also has an 86% approval rating. 70% of Americans support the meeting.

The pundits now claiming "betrayal" of South Korea have no clue what they're talking about.<<
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-14-2018 12:36 AM

RE: The idea that Trump "betrayed" South Korea is limited to the American MSM
Most government pundits still making the rounds on the cable news shows are either former Obama-era officials or raving necons: as Van Buren points out they were part of the problem to begin with, creating a constant haze of impressions that Washington and Pyongyang must of necessity be on a permanent war footing.

As Van Buren writes in his new Reuters op-ed piece: "Trump did not empower Kim. Meeting with one’s enemies is not a concession. Diplomacy is not a magic legitimacy powder the United States can choose to sprinkle on a world leader. The summit acknowledges the like-it-or-not reality of seven decades of Kim-family rule over a country armed with nuclear weapons."
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 348173
06-14-2018 12:39 AM

Quote:Peter Van Buren
@WeMeantWell
The idea that Trump "betrayed" South Korea is limited to the American MSM. Here's the president of South Korea's own positive statement about SIngapore:

No, the South Korean's were not "betrayed" or "abandoned" as Vox , MSNBC, and many others claim — the reality is opposite: the peace efforts are being led by the South Koreans, as President Moon Jae-in's own unambiguous words indicate, saying he was very happy with the meeting.

"I offer my heartfelt congratulations and welcome the success of the historic North Korea-United States summit," Moon's statement begins.

The fact remains that 81% of South Koreans supported the summit, and 88% supported the prior Kim-Moon summit. Moon also has an 86% approval rating. 70% of Americans support the meeting.

The pundits now claiming "betrayal" of South Korea have no clue what they're talking about.<<

I've been watching the main stream coverage throughout all this and dam, they are in a manic hysteria over all this. chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 445598
06-14-2018 12:59 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-14-2018 12:39 AM)
Quote:Peter Van Buren
@WeMeantWell

I've been watching the main stream coverage throughout all this and dam, they are in a manic hysteria over all this. chuckle

So is HeMaochuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 310573
06-14-2018 01:04 AM

After close examination I have notice most of you here suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Its actually his supporters who suffer the most.
They are becoming deranged against perceived liberals threats when there are none.
This well surely affect not only your physical health but your mental health as well.
The trolls have notice and are pushing buttons constantly, this will only serve to further sicken you.
For your own mental well being I advise you to shut down your PC and get some rest.
Dr. Phil
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 445598
06-14-2018 01:08 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-14-2018 01:04 AM)
After close examination I have notice most of you here suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.
They are becoming deranged against perceived liberals threats when there are none.
This well surely affect not only your physical health but your mental health as well.
The trolls have notice and are pushing buttons constantly, this will only serve to further sicken you.
For your own mental well being I advise you to shut down your PC and get some rest.
Dr. Phil
Still butthurt huh. I guess the next 6.5 years will be living hell for you. Choke on it and enjoy.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 412093
06-14-2018 01:40 AM

It's called creating another anti-Trump narrative, because those who think that laws don't apply to them, have to keep THEIR crimes & the crimes of the LAST administration, burried deep.
I guess they're clueless to the reality,that the majority of Americans know they are treasonous criminals. Hence their wonderful ratings. And, they must enjoy watching Bobby DeNiro get triggered. He must have many skeletons in his closet. What a trainwreck. Uranium One & pizzagate are not going away.
Sheep
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 445849
06-14-2018 02:45 AM

Dr. Phil

Spamming the same post over and over on multiple threads is the height of derp, comrade.
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-14-2018 04:05 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-14-2018 02:45 AM)
Dr. Phil

Spamming the same post over and over on multiple threads is the height of derp, comrade.

His height of derp was exceeded by your height of derp with the retardatious russophobia from you.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication