News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Bank staff giving me 'attitude' today
LukeRaynott
User ID: 442513
06-15-2018 02:56 AM

Bank staff giving me 'attitude' today
Advertisement
Typical banking clerk who thinks that because they're on a minimum-wage paid role they are somehow better than anyone else. I went to cash in a few quid at the local bank branch as I figured the change from shopping would go better towards a game off steam rather than sitting on the shelf.

Didn't have anywhere to count it, and no paying in slips anymore. He asked how much I had and I was guessing it was in the range of £12 or so but couldn't be certain, he then goes on about how I should make-sure beforehand how much i'm paying in yadyadya until I tell him that it's supposed to be his job to make sure that whatever amount of change i'm giving him goes into the account. If counting a few quid is too much effort then these idiots shouldn't be working in this job role Rofl

He stopped giving me lip when I asked for the manager.
Quote this message in a reply
Adios
lop guest
User ID: 436307
06-15-2018 02:57 AM

RE: Bank staff giving me 'attitude' today
You should consolidate your rant to one monthly outburst!
LukeRaynott
06-15-2018 02:59 AM

Jinky Jock Spock  Wrote: (06-15-2018 02:57 AM)

Rofl I try, it's just nice to have somewhere to rant and maybe find other people also dealing with the same ponderings about life.
Adios
lop guest
User ID: 436307
06-15-2018 03:00 AM

LukeRaynott  Wrote: (06-15-2018 02:59 AM)
Jinky Jock Spock  Wrote: (06-15-2018 02:57 AM)

Rofl I try, it's just nice to have somewhere to rant and maybe find other people also dealing with the same ponderings about life.

Indeed!
chuckle

I would have tore them a new arsehole as well!

The f**ker has one job! chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 435649
06-15-2018 03:06 AM

That is not giving you attitude. If you don't know how much you have then you cannot confirm the amount.
LukeRaynott
06-15-2018 03:07 AM

The funny-ish part, is that when he eventually got round to counting the cash all it took was less than a minute. The time explaining that i'd just been out shopping and had some change to cash in was time he could have counted it all up without making such a fuss about having to lift a finger. Damn lazy millennial.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 435649
06-15-2018 03:09 AM

LukeRaynott  Wrote: (06-15-2018 03:07 AM)
The funny-ish part, is that when he eventually got round to counting the cash all it took was less than a minute. The time explaining that i'd just been out shopping and had some change to cash in was time he could have counted it all up without making such a fuss about having to lift a finger. Damn lazy millennial.

Can you count?
LukeRaynott
06-15-2018 03:15 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-15-2018 03:09 AM)

Can you count?

Yeah, but not out in the middle of the street where it's gusting a gale and pouring down. I knew the amount roughly but with all the coins and stuff I wasn't too sure. tbh I just wanted the £10 note to go in, anything else that was counted was extra.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 446039
06-15-2018 03:32 AM

gosh dern milernials ruinin mu lyfe!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 442988
06-15-2018 05:13 AM

Hmmm....interesting. So at your bank you just hand them some money and tell them how much it is and they don't even want to count it. They just deposit whatever you say. I think I want to bank where you do.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 446120
06-15-2018 05:39 AM

I love how these BANK people act like theyre doing you a favor by taking your money.

Only reason we use them is because were forced to .. ie direct deposit etc.

Bout time someone reminds them who THEY work for.. the customer.

my favorit time was when the local bank in Indianapolis told me that to cash a 300 dollar check from my employer.. would cost me Ten dollars of the check since I didn't have an account there.
Im like bit*h.. the check has your banks name at the top. She said anything over a hundred dollars costs ten bucks to cash.

went back to my employer gave him the old check back and asked him to write me 3 checks for 99.99 which he did .
when I took the checks back in there next day , they tried to charge me.. and I asked for the manager. She was pissed.. and tried to say no.. but ended up doing it FREE.

Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 446120
06-15-2018 05:41 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-15-2018 03:09 AM)

Can you count?

Not the point.. the tellers think they are too royal to do the job WHICH they get paid to do.. Can you wash your own car idiot?? yes but you take it to a car wash and pay THEM to do it.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication