News
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event
news Mars dust storm has encircled the entire planet
news The 'stealth sheets' that can hide soldiers and even vehicles from infrared cameras
news This floating robotic factory will build satellites and spaceships in orbit
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Best insurance company?
LopDude
۩ Meow ۩
User ID: 441530
01-03-2018 07:18 PM

Best insurance company?
Advertisement
Hands down goes to geico. We have both car and rental insurance. When there was a clerical error, they were only too gracious to rectify that error. Trained and well versed to handle all kinds of issues. Early last year when we tried getting rental insurance from nationwide, the guy told me to leave your name and email and abruptly hung up. What the hell kind of interaction is that? First impressions are always important. From that point, it all determines whether or not we want to do business with that particular insurance for our future. It pays to be insured, covered when the unexpected happens

[Image: np57gsp-gif.3372]
[Image: oulpdaa8671.png]
Iam in no way in support of articles i post.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433724
01-03-2018 07:49 PM

RE: Best insurance company?
When I was looking for a better deal on Auto Insurance, COSTCO’s Ameriprise won hands down in this area. Home and renters insurance I believe can be gotten thru them too
LopDude
۩ Meow ۩
01-03-2018 07:52 PM

Peace of mind thats important guest. Especially with visable damage after living in same apt for almost 20 years. Monies tight and wouldnt cover physical damages on our own if we had to move

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 439913
01-03-2018 08:01 PM

Insurance is nothing more than a bet. A bet insurance companies Welch on every chance they get. If it was Vegas, insurance companies would have their kneecaps broken daily. They are great piece of mind until you have a claim, that’s when the f*cking starts. Truth be told mandated auto coverage and home owners is a tax.
LopDude
۩ Meow ۩
01-03-2018 08:05 PM

Having coverage is better than no coverage imho. Without it, i'd be looking at $1200 dollars in fixing damage myself

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 406226
01-03-2018 08:20 PM

One I can afford and never have to use.
LopDude
۩ Meow ۩
01-03-2018 09:20 PM

The apt was build in the 1960's ...but major renovation is under way. Will take 12 months to complete

King Doom
All Hail the King!
User ID: 409338
01-03-2018 09:36 PM

Progressive will f*#k you over. I had a collision with someone, they didn't even send an agent to look at it, they just declared it "had to be my fault". Went up the chain of command to the CEO, even had the courts determine was not my fault, they didn't do crap.

If your insured with prog...and someone abruptly slams on their brakes for no reason, and you slow down to avoid hitting them and hit ice, bump into there rear end at 8mph, your done.

I argued I had proper following distance, but the ice decided otherwise. Does no good, any rear-end, it's your fault with them, period. Even if someone backs up out of a driveway at high-speeds.

Nationwide sucks, I was insured with them for a short while and had a low rate, due to some "internal error", they priced my insurance at about $60 to low per month, and wanted me to make up the difference.

American family drags it's ass as long as possible on paying out claims, took me over a month, had to get the BBB involved. They also NEVER apologize for any mistakes they make.

I have Allstate for my extended warranty and so far they have been ok.

State Farm and Liberty Mutual are ok from people I know, but you pay out the arse for them.

I have Geico, and while it's not the "best", I think it is the best insurance for the money.

01001100 01101111 01101100
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2018 09:37 PM by King Doom.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 408339
01-03-2018 09:49 PM

Anyone have any experience with AAA's auto insurance? I've had AAA road service for years, but ever since they started with insurance, they've been trying to entice me with promises of lower rates. AAA roadside service is tops; I just wonder about their insurance.
Tom Sawyer PhD
User ID: 416957
01-03-2018 10:43 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-03-2018 08:01 PM)
Insurance is nothing more than a bet. A bet insurance companies Welch on every chance they get. If it was Vegas, insurance companies would have their kneecaps broken daily. They are great piece of mind until you have a claim, that’s when the f*cking starts. Truth be told mandated auto coverage and home owners is a tax.

^^^ THIS ^^^

"His mind is not for rent
to any god or government"
- Rush

BITCOIN: Anagram "I Bit Con" chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 424875
01-03-2018 11:01 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-03-2018 09:49 PM)
Anyone have any experience with AAA's auto insurance? I've had AAA road service for years, but ever since they started with insurance, they've been trying to entice me with promises of lower rates. AAA roadside service is tops; I just wonder about their insurance.

i have had AAA towing for 10 years and it is great. Called AAA for renters insurance and the guy suggested we look at my auto insurance, I said NO WAY can you beat Progressive at around 55$ month. He DID MATCH THE PRICE so I went with AAA and will stay as long as they dont double my rates any time soon.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 439649
01-03-2018 11:03 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-03-2018 11:01 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-03-2018 09:49 PM)

i have had AAA towing for 10 years and it is great. Called AAA for renters insurance and the guy suggested we look at my auto insurance, I said NO WAY can you beat Progressive at around 55$ month. He DID MATCH THE PRICE so I went with AAA and will stay as long as they dont double my rates any time soon.

One accident will do that. AAA sucks!
NoContract
CENSORED
User ID: 0
01-04-2018 12:45 AM

Insurance is a scam

Insurance companies are government tools

The best one is the last one that closed .

STEALTH TAX S977

"Well, I'll put it this way: you can certainly say belief in God makes people behave worse. That can be proved beyond a doubt. "
Christopher Hitchens

[Image: j5KDGz.jpg]
GoldilocksIV
User ID: 1337
01-04-2018 12:47 AM

do you know what geico stands for?
government employee insurance company
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
01-04-2018 01:11 AM

State Farm.

Was paying $73.00 a month last term, this latest term it went DOWN to $53.00.

Yup, you read that right, my rate went DOWN.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication