News
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028
news Descend Into England’s Network of Secret Nuclear Bunkers
news British UFO hunter’s laptop was ‘wiped’ after mysterious death
news Expert warns satellites could be hacked and used as giant 'radio frequency weapons'
news 1,000-year-old Maya document that tracks the movement of Venus is real
news Google Maps' strangest objects revealed
news The Russian Family That Cut Itself Off From Civilization for More Than 40 Years

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 1.73 Average

Trump is failing to get anything from North Korea, Losing loser, loses again
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 426524
07-07-2018 08:03 PM

kickit Trump is failing to get anything from North Korea, Losing loser, loses again
Advertisement
Trump now has the official worst negotiation with North Korea on record.

Trump gave away an official meeting with a US POTUS, one of the main things all of the North Korean leaders have wanted for decades, he gave up US and South Korean military training and cooperation, he has said many nice things about the worst despot on the planet. Trump is the worst negotiator ever. All he does is what Putin tells him to do, Putin who has a country with a smaller economy than France and that used it's military to invade it's neighbor Ukraine and annex Crimea.

Trump should just resign now because this is one of the worst fails in world history. Scream1

North Korea makes it clear Trump isn’t actually making progress with their denuclearization talks
Pompeo said he saw "progress" during his latest talks in North Korea, but Pyongyang called them "extremely worrisome."

"On his first trip to Pyongyang following what was billed by the Trump administration as a triumphant summit last month with Kim Jong Un, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo sounded fairly upbeat, saying “progress” had been made in talks to get North Korea to give up its nuclear arsenal.

North Korea apparently didn’t get the memo.

Heather Nauert

@statedeptspox
Just before leaving Pyongyang, ⁦@SecPompeo⁩ gives US reporters a brief readout from his meetings. “These are complicated issues but we made progress on almost all the central issues. Some places, a great deal of progress, other places, there’s still more work to be done.”

The Associated Press reported that, mere hours after Pompeo departed North Korea following two days of talks, Pyongyang issued a scathing statement Saturday calling the talks “regrettable” and “extremely worrisome.”

Remarkably, the North Korean foreign ministry seemed taken aback by the U.S. calls that it abandon its nuclear arsenal — ostensibly the entire point behind last month’s meeting in Singapore between Trump and Kim.

Kim reportedly keeping North Korea nuclear program alive, Bolton says US will dismantle in a year
“The results of the talks are extremely worrisome,” read a North Korean statement attributed to an unnamed official.

“What the US is requesting is the cancerous demands from previous administrations that blocked all dialogue processes,” the statement read, urging the United States to come up with “constructive measures to help build confidence.”"

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-administ...3ee567d65/

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

[Image: aPrlZ5K.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2018 08:05 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449289
07-07-2018 08:04 PM

RE: Trump is failing to get anything from North Korea, Losing loser, loses again
lick my scrotum
Quote this message in a reply
Luvapottamus
User ID: 372884
07-07-2018 08:05 PM

RE: Trump is failing to get anything from North Korea, Losing loser, loses again
Give it time.

You should be complaining about Iran not NK.

There is no such thing as sovereign debt. Reinstate Greenbacks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb5OQUElilo
http://taxwallstreetparty.org/
United Front Against Austerity
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449153
07-07-2018 08:06 PM

Losing, just like Obama and every goon before him who tried to deal with the patholocial leaders in NorK. The NorK leaders have NEVER kept their agreements. Never have, never will. Useless dealing with them. Just take out the bad blood NorK leaders and problem solved.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 440659
07-07-2018 08:07 PM

Blame Pompeo, the psychopath, first.. then blame the fùcking moron who hired him chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449291
07-07-2018 08:08 PM

When your hatred leads you to self destructive behaviour.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449307
07-07-2018 08:13 PM

ThinkSoros.org

Knfnpned
He Man
Another day in paradise
07-07-2018 08:16 PM

Luvapottamus  Wrote: (07-07-2018 08:05 PM)
Give it time.

But such a HUGE FAIL deserves some reccognition for it's total and complete give away, getting NOTHING in return but the usual lies, and failure to dismantle their nukes.

Obama and every president before him were way too smart to give North Korea any kind of big win while getting NOTHING in return. Only Trump is that stupid and now historically horrible at negotiating with foreign leaders.

I have been posting warning threads about Trump and Bolton wanting war with Iran and I will again, for now I am gloating about how correct I was in predicting that Trump would fail at negotiations with North Korea and that if he does get anything minor they will later renege and just do what they want. It is what they do, it was easy to see they were doing it again and instead they got a huge win and Trump got nothing, nothing at all.

Iran will be another huge failure for Trump and the world.

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2018 08:16 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
He Man
Another day in paradise
07-07-2018 08:18 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-07-2018 08:04 PM)
lick my scrotum

Go lick Trump's syphilitic asshole.

Luvapottamus
User ID: 372884
07-07-2018 08:18 PM

He Man  Wrote: (07-07-2018 08:16 PM)
Give it time.

But such a HUGE FAIL deserves some reccognition for it's total and complete give away, getting NOTHING in return but the usual lies, and failure to dismantle their nukes.

Obama and every president before him were way too smart to give North Korea any kind of big win while getting NOTHING in return. Only Trump is that stupid and now historically horrible at negotiating with foreign leaders.

I have been posting warning threads about Trump and Bolton wanting war with Iran and I will again, for now I am gloating about how correct I was in predicting that Trump would fail at negotiations with North Korea and that if he does get anything minor they will later renege and just do what they want. It is what they do, it was easy to see they were doing it again and instead they got a huge win and Trump got nothing, nothing at all.

They're still negotiating with NK.

Granted it is likely to fail, but we aren't even negotiating with Iran, and they don't have nukes yet.

As far as we know.

No nuclear power has surrendered that power once obtained.

So Iran is more important.

There is no such thing as sovereign debt. Reinstate Greenbacks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb5OQUElilo
http://taxwallstreetparty.org/
United Front Against Austerity
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 448111
07-07-2018 08:30 PM

Another beta sheman soy boy thread yawn.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449310
07-07-2018 08:31 PM

Luvapottamus  Wrote: (07-07-2018 08:18 PM)
He Man  Wrote: (07-07-2018 08:16 PM)

They're still negotiating with NK.

Granted it is likely to fail, but we aren't even negotiating with Iran, and they don't have nukes yet.

As far as we know.

No nuclear power has surrendered that power once obtained.

So Iran is more important.

Iran like North Korea does not want a Zionist Rothschild central bank.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441607
07-07-2018 08:33 PM

Give it time.

That was actually a solid deal. Now Trump's screwed the pooch on that one too, by withdrawing and demonstrating that the US does not keep its word. Soon we will have a nuclear-armed Iran, thanks to Trump.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441607
07-07-2018 08:34 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-07-2018 08:08 PM)
When your hatred leads you to self destructive behaviour.

Yeah... like all those farmers who voted for Trump and somehow STILL think he's looking out for their interests.

Racism outweighs everything for them I guess, even their own bottom line.

Truly sad.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449291
07-07-2018 08:36 PM

He Man  Wrote: (07-07-2018 08:18 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-07-2018 08:04 PM)
lick my scrotum

Go lick Trump's syphilitic asshole.

Did you put the syphilis in there?
Rofl
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication