Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

What does the Tesla Coil produce?
Joe Cellery
lop guest
User ID: 215319
05-01-2014 05:57 AM

reporter What does the Tesla Coil produce?
Advertisement
Equilibrium.

The ignition coil on an Internal Combustion Engine is hooked up to a hydrogen Oxygen Cell called a DC Lead Acid Battery.

DC Positive or Lead Oxide is attatched to one end of the coil windings and DC Negative or Lead is atatched to the opposite end of the coil windings.

You break the Negative of the Primary and it collapses the secondary windings magnetic field which produces What?

Well it produces something different.

This energy or frequency is both positive and negative DC which can not be reproduced by a mechanical device.

Science wants you to believe its AC but its not, because that energy that the Tesla Coil reproduces is not sinusoidal.

AC or Hertz, hurts, kills.

DC does not hurt or kill.

So what is it then?

Because you can direct the output at the Negative Pole of the Battery and it will jump to it.

Then you can direct it to the Positive Pole of the Battery and it will jump to it also.

And both ways did not cause a short or a bang.

So what is it then?

Because science tells us that for every action there is an opposite equal reaction.

Newtons 3rd Law:

-N(ab) = +S(ab)

Equal of Opposites.

But the Tesla Coil does not follow that rule.

So to continue Newtons theory we must find the Opposites of Opposite Equals or Unequals.

And then the Opposite of Equals and Unequals which leads to Equilibrium.

-NS(ab) = +NS(ab)

(-NS(ab)) (+NS(ab)) = Eq

So what is it then?

Love and Gratitude
Quote this message in a reply

AeNrSeEsOeArS
User ID: 138829
05-01-2014 06:17 AM

Plasma.

The Law of the Trapezoid, Die Elektrischen Vorspiele
http://www.the600club.com/topic37898-1.html

"The Law of the Trapezoid, Die Elektrischen Vorspiele is certainly one of my favourite rituals from TSR and has been described by Dr. Aquino as a performance which “must be counted as one of the most beautiful and powerful in the entire Satanic rituals.” It can also be one of the most physically and psychologically dangerous rituals and is best left to the more experienced practitioner.

Die Elektrischen Vorspiele is a tremendous psychodrama and gives the reader some sense of LaVey’s talents as a ritual writer. I would have enjoyed seeing him thundering out this litany in a darkened chamber filled with flashing lightning, sound and strange machinery.

Basic Elements of the Ritual

The ritual draws on a large number of elements, which I believe were important to Dr. LaVey. These elements are interesting, not only for thinking about the influences in Dr. LaVey’s work, but further because the interested magician can draw on those elements for developing their own rituals. Some of the main elements are:

• The use of tools and technology which produce electrical and magnetic energy, sound etc. The use of three core elements: atmospheric electromagnetic activity; ionization of the air; and extremely low frequency waves.
• An aesthetic drawing on early twentieth century science fiction and German expressionist films, such as Metropolis and The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari with their emphasis on severe angles and weird or haunted geometry. A focus on the laboratory scene in Metropolis where Rotwang brings his robot or artificial human companion to life.
• The inclusion of literary works of horror, fantasy, science fiction or myth to assist in the structuring of the ritual - in this case a story called The Hounds of Tindalos by Frank Belknap Long, which was written in 1929, with its references to the hounds of the angles.
• Drawing on a secretive Satanic history, in this case, the history and magical practice of an alleged German black order existing between the two world wars.
• Drawing on the experimental work of Wilhelm Reich. The charging, as Dr. LaVey states of “the chamber in a manner that allows the celebrant to ‘draw’ energy from it while at the same time he adds his own strength of will.”

The above elements are all important in the construction of the ritual, but there are two elements which I would like to focus on very briefly - those are The Law of the Trapezoid; and the litany of Die Elektrischen Vorspiele, with its references to the hounds of the angles and the way they break through into the world/consciousness/perception.

The Law of the Trapezoid

Dr. LaVey postulated a Law of the Trapezoid based on his reading of Mortensen’s photographic treatise The Command to Look and his own experience and research into the paranormal and the unusual.

According to Dr. Stephen Flowers, who wrote an article about Mortensen’s book The Command to Look in 1986 for the Temple of Set, there are three basic components to the command to look, which when combined compel the viewer to look: those components are impact, subject interest and participation.

Dr. Flowers’ states in regards to the component of impact: “The first element – impact – is psychically coercive. Its function is entirely one of the shapes and patterns the viewer sees.” He then goes onto to say: “According to Mortensen, impact is purely biological in effect. It is primarily dependent on shapes or patterns that serve as stimuli signalling danger.”

Impact is a purely formal phenomenon and underpins and sets up the very basis of the image which commands the viewer to look. The trapezoid is one of the four basic impact types which Mortensen mentions and which force the viewer to look and which causes the viewer to feel fear or feel that danger is present. The trapezoid in this formal system is described, by Mortensen, as compact dominant mass.

Dr. LaVey takes this further in his article The Law of the Trapezoid, which is available in The Devils Notebook. Here are two points from the article:

• Dr. LaVey states that the trapezoid in all its myriad forms is the most disturbing shape of all due it being an incomplete pyramid and its sheer size and bulk. “A trapezoid says to the unconscious, ‘I am here, solid as can be, more massive than an ordinary block, but something’s missing and it bothers you.”
• Dr. LaVey states that, in his experience, houses, rooms or areas that are considered blighted are in fact blighted or haunted because of a violation of topographical or architectural symmetry. “Where an entire building would be blighted, it would either have rooms replete with odd and obtuse angles, useless or impractical ells or nooks – assailing occupants from within – or else an erratic, asymmetrical, or foreboding exterior, affecting those who entered and left the premises on a regular basis or lived in the proximity.”

How would The Law of the Trapezoid relate to the ritual called Die Elektrischen Vorspiele? The point to be made here, I think, is that the trapezoid and more generally angles are not only important as physical forms in the real world, but further can be regarded as symbols, or as representational devices for the purpose of the ritual.

The Law of the Trapezoid may in fact be a mental construct, as well as a principle related to architecture and forms in the world. It may in fact be a means of opening the mind to dark and deep thought processes or unconscious forces through its confronting and fear provoking nature. It confronts the mind and compels it to act, to open and face the abyss – to confront and allow out and therefore empower or to go insane?

Excerpts from the Liturgy of Die Elektrischen Vorspiele and Some Commentary

“The fire of Hell doth provide and the thoughts from within doth prevail. Open the portals of darkness, O Great Opener of the Way. Come forth into this cycle. Blast ye forth through the gates of the shining Trapezohedron, for the blood hath been offered!”

“I have glimpsed the Hounds of the Barrier, lying in wait for the souls of the righteous. They are the guardians of the cycles, and they lurk at the threshold of time.”

“And the night-gaunts shall ride, and, crouching at their talons, the great hounds lie awaiting to leap forth into the world. Think not, o men of mildewed minds that ye can escape the great beasts by entering thy shrines, for they follow fast through angles, and they lurk within the trapezoid. I know them for I am as one of them and I have approached the great barrier, and seen on the shores where time exists not the monolithic forms of the hounds of the barrier.”

The emphasis is on that which lurks unseen behind barriers, at the very edges of the unknown, and within angles waiting to get into this world. Or, properly re – articulated, the emphasis is on dark subconscious or unconscious forces or on a cold and dark reality lurking on the threshold and waiting to break through into the conscious. I regard the hounds as representations, or symbols.

The righteous cannot face the strange and terrible hounds, which lay in the margins at the threshold of time, but can they escape them? Who can face the cold hard darkness, represented the hounds and the lurking place represented by the sharp edges of the angles? Who can face the harsh reality which threatens to rush forth into consciousness and hence into the world?

Again those who are weak should not attempt to break open the gate to the beyond either by performing the ritual or just in normal everyday life. This is not meant for just anybody. (Dr. Aquino’s warning regarding the possible psychological damage done by performing this ritual is noted.) The weak or incompetent or soft are simply not equipped to unleash those darker psychological or mental currents which run so deep and dwell in the darkened corners or the margins beyond.

To blast forth through the gates of the shining Trapezohedron. There is the power of the Trapezoidal shape with its dominant hulking mass and its ability to frighten and overwhelm and confuse the viewer. It is a shape which when reflected upon can let loose the repressed, the demons or the hounds which lurk at the edges.

The ritual has a social or political aspect of some sort as there is a request or demand from the celebrant that the hounds or rather forces work their way into the great councils and stop those who would detain us - the dark unconscious/subconscious forces of a harsh reality work for us once we release them – once we are them. Can the hounds be held back once they have entered the world?

“From prisms wrought within the twilight grotto I speak through angles mirrored with thoughts senescent and supreme. O learn the law, my brothers of the night – the great law and the lesser law. The great law brings the balance and doth persist without mercy. The lesser law abideth as the key, and the shining Trapezoid is the door!”

I get the feeling that cracking the code in the above excerpt leads straight into the heart of Dr. LaVey’s thinking. At this stage I cannot crack this code in its entirety, but hope to in time."

I see thee in thick clouds & darkness on America’s shore
Writhing in pangs of abhorrèd birth; red flames the crest rebellious
& eyes of death; the harlot womb oft openèd in vain
Heaves in enormous circles: now the times are return’d upon thee
Devourer of thy parent, now thy unutterable torment renews.
AeNrSeEsOeArS
05-01-2014 06:28 AM

Trust me, a DC charge with a high enough voltage will rock your f*cking socks off and off you from this planet forever.

The Tesla coil Ionizes the air and splits the Oxygen molecule, in the same way as Lightning. In other words, it deals with "Atmospheric Electro-Magnetism". It's the same principle as Static Electricity. If you have an acrylic fiber blanket and you are in a dark room, there are times where you will see very low voltage "Sparks". The human body is, after all, a conductor of electricity, which is why Electric Musicians can die as a result of poor grounding.

I may be wrong about half of what I am saying, but, I assure you, a tesla coil essentially produces a Positive charge which "Seeks" a Negative ground. This can be Metal, or a Human body.

[Image: nikolapic.jpg]
Note the size of the Ground pillar on the right side of the image.

LoP Guest
lop guest
05-01-2014 06:47 AM

AEnRsEeSoEaRs SrAeOsEeSrNeA  Wrote: (05-01-2014 06:17 AM)
Plasma.

Why Plasma?

Seems ambiguous.

Beliefs Determine Behaviors.

This theory of Equilibrium has not been defined that i know of, because it is neither dualism or monism but a combination of both.

monism + dualism= Equilibrium

Lets try and narrow it down for the layman mechanic with reproducible experiments that anyone can do and understand.

I know i put some math in my post but sometimes language does not translate, lol.

Love and Gratitude
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 231520
05-01-2014 06:55 AM

it produces high voltage, high frequency

and it's weirdly mad scientist as you can get
No Fear
User ID: 168883
05-01-2014 06:59 AM

You know when a dog chases his tail? that energy in which causes the Dog to chase his tail is the same energy which IMO is part of the free energy.

No Fear  Wrote: (05-01-2014 06:59 AM)
You know when a dog chases his tail? that energy in which causes the Dog to chase his tail is the same energy which IMO is part of the free energy.

same force you can tap into, in order to achieve levitation. ... imo :)
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 07:00 AM by No Fear.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-01-2014 07:01 AM

AEnRsEeSoEaRs SrAeOsEeSrNeA  Wrote: (05-01-2014 06:28 AM)
Trust me, a DC charge with a high enough voltage will rock your f*cking socks off and off you from this planet forever.

The Tesla coil Ionizes the air and splits the Oxygen molecule, in the same way as Lightning. In other words, it deals with "Atmospheric Electro-Magnetism". It's the same principle as Static Electricity. If you have an acrylic fiber blanket and you are in a dark room, there are times where you will see very low voltage "Sparks". The human body is, after all, a conductor of electricity, which is why Electric Musicians can die as a result of poor grounding.

I may be wrong about half of what I am saying, but, I assure you, a tesla coil essentially produces a Positive charge which "Seeks" a Negative ground. This can be Metal, or a Human body.

link to image: http://www.teslasociety.com/nikolapic.jpg

But you missed the part about Real DC can only be created by chemical reaction, its the true Flat line, no pulsing.

Mechanical DC is just AC and comes from a conductor passing thru a magnetic field, it hertz and will kill, lol.

The real Tesla coil gets it power from the lead acid battery.

The reason that all that other info is out there is because it stops you from looking at the one that you use every day thats on your car, lol.

We can discuss what others have written but what about what you can just go and look at on your own car and test it, and find that it does something that is different.

But you might have to try and disregard all that you have learned and thought you know, because it does something different in front of you no illusions and no tricks.

Because when it shows you that insulators are not insulators or anything that is ert is conductive, and the only true insulator is inert, lol.

Love and Gratitude
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 214161
05-01-2014 07:09 AM

it produce hi freq hi v asynchronous ac. the wave is asynch because the pos side form is excited induced voltage (ala a transformer), while the neg peak is solely formed by the inductive field collapsing. a kettering coil is NOT a tesla coil.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 231357
05-01-2014 07:19 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-01-2014 07:01 AM)
AEnRsEeSoEaRs SrAeOsEeSrNeA  Wrote: (05-01-2014 06:28 AM)

link to image: http://www.teslasociety.com/nikolapic.jpg

But you missed the part about Real DC can only be created by chemical reaction, its the true Flat line, no pulsing.

Mechanical DC is just AC and comes from a conductor passing thru a magnetic field, it hertz and will kill, lol.

The real Tesla coil gets it power from the lead acid battery.

The reason that all that other info is out there is because it stops you from looking at the one that you use every day thats on your car, lol.

We can discuss what others have written but what about what you can just go and look at on your own car and test it, and find that it does something that is different.

But you might have to try and disregard all that you have learned and thought you know, because it does something different in front of you no illusions and no tricks.

Because when it shows you that insulators are not insulators or anything that is ert is conductive, and the only true insulator is inert, lol.

Love and Gratitude

Something called the skin effect kicks in at 1KHz or higher.

At that point electric current passes over the skin instead of through it.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-01-2014 07:57 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-01-2014 07:09 AM)
it produce hi freq hi v asynchronous ac. the wave is asynch because the pos side form is excited induced voltage (ala a transformer), while the neg peak is solely formed by the inductive field collapsing. a kettering coil is NOT a tesla coil.

Not the HERTZ coil, the Tesla coil.

http://www.google.com/patents/US609250

But this is so 1800's, and i do not want to lose anyone, heres one for plasma and others that found something and tried to profit off of it only to be shut down.
As referenced to the tesla patent.

Robert Hulls: 2009
http://www.google.com/patents/US8590516

But we can agree to disagree.

So for layman's and such under what other conditions or devices do the following exist:

An energy that is produced will go to the negative terminal and the positive terminal and not go bang and will conduct to insulators, water, everything, even the human body and no hertz or kill, lol.

See this is what happens everyone thinks they know or learned whats going on, but when you go out and test it, it does something different.

Love and Gratitude
AeNrSeEsOeArS
05-01-2014 08:16 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-01-2014 07:57 AM)

But this is so 1800's, and i do not want to lose anyone, heres one for plasma and others that found something and tried to profit off of it only to be shut down.

So for layman's and such under what other conditions or devices do the following exist:

An energy that is produced will go to the negative terminal and the positive terminal and not go bang and will conduct to insulators, water, everything, even the human body and no hertz or kill, lol.

See this is what happens everyone thinks they know or learned whats going on, but when you go out and test it, it does something different.

Love and Gratitude

You are asking a group of people on a conspiracy forum about the foundations of electrical engineering. What do you expect?

I deal with AC on a daily basis while I build HI-Fi systems. If I f*#k up I get electrocuted. Why don't you tell us what you are REALLY asking, and maybe we can decide whether we wish to respond or not.

There is nothing mystical about a Tesla Coil. Unless you believe Electricity itself is mystical.

When I was young, 15/16, I would regularly take LSD and hallucinate that electricity was the energy of the souls of dead people. That was 10 years ago. This idea of the Opposite of the Opposite is actually quite silly. Though, assuming you are Galileo, I'm not going to dismiss what you seem to be suggesting.

I deal with 1000s of volts regularly, and find myself confounded by whatever it is you SEEM to be suggesting.

LoP Guest
lop guest
05-01-2014 08:21 AM

Love and Gratitude
plasma jet ignition. smokey yunik was playing with it in the early 80s, got great efficiency with it, but required silicon carbide pistons, cylinders, and combustion chambers to deal with the heat. he just used "2 wire spark plugs" he made himself (2 conductor terminals leading to a single pos electrode), used a standard kettering spark set-up for his "light arc", and hooked the other terminals directly to the pos batt term. once the kettering spark popped, it lit the plasma. he made awesome power per liter, ran on any fuel, but it was way too exotic for the time.the plasma is incredibly erosive (which is why plasma torches are so popular for cutting metal). smokey was a gearhead genius

Jhikpghf
monopoly
User ID: 231405
05-01-2014 08:29 AM

Why do you say that DC doesn't hurt?
You ever put your tongue on a 9v battery?
Never got a shock from a car battery?

And are you speaking about back EMF that comes when you stop current going through a coil? You ask yourself where that comes from?
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-01-2014 08:49 AM

Love and Gratitude
the tesla patent above describes a CDI ignition system ( a variation of the plain old lawn mower magneto). CDI= capacitive discharge ignition. this is similar to a kettering iggy, but it works without a battery. a small coil charges a capacitor (or bank of caps), a breaker dumps the caps into a coil. because the inrush of voltage is fast, the secondary fires twice, when the field builds rapidly, and when it collapses. this is basically the circuit that feeds a "tesla coil" of the lightning generating variety. the output of the secondary would feel a cap bank, which would then feed another coil. so, as i said, the pos form is shaped by both inrush of current, and inductive resistance, while the neg field is entirely formed by inductive resistance. the output is extremely high voltage, asynchronous ac current.

a plasma iggy (like your second patent) would use the output of the CDI to ionize a small area enough to bridge a high amperage, low voltage current between the spark gap. this is unarguably NOT a "tesla coil lightning machine".

i STRONGLY suggest you NOT d*ck around with "home brew" plasma. it is VERY unforgiving, and i have seen it prove fatal (pure chance accidental generation, but it fried the guy like a flame thrower). if you MUST play with it, emulate the circuits and loads of chinese plasma torches (schematic in the downloadable manuals), so your test and experiment rig is limited in the destructive wrath it can accomplish. a 40 amp plasma flame is surprisingly snappy

Jhikpghf
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 181537
05-02-2014 02:00 AM

I made one when I was about 12. For the power primary I had a 12,000 volt 30 ma neon sign transformer. I used a glass window with foil on both sides for a capacitor. This ran through a spark gap of two nails. The secondary was a carpet tube wound with very small wire, maybe size 22. It made 16 inch bolts of lightning. I read everything I could about high voltage at the time(1964) but I always knew there was more to it than the physics that I read. It wasn't until I read Paul LaViolette's book "Antigravity and the B1 bomber" that I was satisfied I understood what was going on. There was movement of objects that was weird. When you turned it on you could feel a slight push. I thought it could be electrostatic, but it would happen even if I was across the room from it. Now I know that it was antigravity from the high voltage. Tesla noticed it also, and called it "radiant energy". The principle of lifters is based on it. The B1 bomber is an antigravity vehicle. The lift from extreme high voltage is supplied by the exhaust. It turns out and extremely high static charge can be collected from the exhaust. So if you are REALLY interested in how things work, read the 500 page book by Paul LaViolette. You can download it for free on emule or torrent sites.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication