News
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028
news Descend Into England’s Network of Secret Nuclear Bunkers
news British UFO hunter’s laptop was ‘wiped’ after mysterious death
news Expert warns satellites could be hacked and used as giant 'radio frequency weapons'
news 1,000-year-old Maya document that tracks the movement of Venus is real
news Google Maps' strangest objects revealed
news The Russian Family That Cut Itself Off From Civilization for More Than 40 Years

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What's Happening In The Netherlands? MUSLIM's TELL DUTCH TO LEAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY
Von_Zolta
Who Was Nicola Tesla?
User ID: 449936
07-11-2018 07:32 PM

What's Happening In The Netherlands? MUSLIM's TELL DUTCH TO LEAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY
Advertisement
MUSLIM PARTY LEADER TELLS DUTCH TO LEAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY IF THEY DON’T LIKE DIVERSITY

“They should get lost!”

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - JULY 11, 2018

[Image: 110718dutch.jpg]

The leader of the Muslim DENK party in the Netherlands has caused controversy by telling Dutch citizens to leave their own country if they don’t like the increasing number of Muslim migrants populating Dutch cities.

“If they don’t like a changing Netherlands in which people with different cultures live… like in the city of Zaandam or the neighbourhood of Poelenburg, they should get lost,” Tunahan Kuzu said during an interview.

Anti-mass immigration politician Geert Wilders responded to Kuzu by telling him to go home to Turkey.
In the 2017 Dutch election, Kuzu’s party, which refuses to recognize the Armenian genocide, attracted 200,000 votes, enabling it to gain three seats in parliament.
What Kuzu is specifically referring to when he speaks of “a changing Netherlands” remains unclear.
Maybe he’s referring to how every year a thousand underage Dutch girls are trafficked into sex slavery by pimps with migrant backgrounds.
Maybe he’s referring to school children being indoctrinated into the new diversity-friendly environment by being made to pray in mosques.

[Image: IqjpFDZ.jpg]

The leader of the Muslim DENK party in the Netherlands has caused controversy by telling Dutch citizens to leave their own country if they don’t like the increasing number of Muslim migrants populating Dutch cities.
“If they don’t like a changing Netherlands in which people with different cultures live… like in the city of Zaandam or the neighbourhood of Poelenburg, they should get lost,” Tunahan Kuzu said during an interview.
Anti-mass immigration politician Geert Wilders responded to Kuzu by telling him to go home to Turkey.
In the 2017 Dutch election, Kuzu’s party, which refuses to recognize the Armenian genocide, attracted 200,000 votes, enabling it to gain three seats in parliament.
What Kuzu is specifically referring to when he speaks of “a changing Netherlands” remains unclear.
Maybe he’s referring to how every year a thousand underage Dutch girls are trafficked into sex slaveryby pimps with migrant backgrounds.
Maybe he’s referring to school children being indoctrinated into the new diversity-friendly environment by being made to pray in mosques.
View image on Twitter

Paul Joseph Watson
✔@PrisonPlanet

It's great that these kids are learning about other cultures while they visit the Middle East.

Oh wait, this is Holland.

6:34 AM - Oct 18, 2016
3,703 people are talking about this
Maybe he’s referring to graffiti scrawled on the wall of a primary school that read, “Cancer Wilders is gonna die,” a reference to the anti-immigration politician, “attack Jews,” “kill all Jews,” “Jews gonna die,” or the term “ISIS”.
[Image: TpDAPs6.jpg]

Read on...........There’s a bit more…….

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018 07:34 PM by Von_Zolta.) Quote this message in a reply
idiotchild
User ID: 449937
07-11-2018 07:35 PM

RE: What's Happening In The Netherlands? MUSLIM's TELL DUTCH TO LEAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY
If they want it they have to manage the flood controls
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 426905
07-11-2018 07:38 PM

RE: What's Happening In The Netherlands? MUSLIM's TELL DUTCH TO LEAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY
What a place. My great grandpappy left after the Franco Prussian war. I got a pix of the house of the relatives with its windows blown out by Hitler while they hid in the woods. Now this.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449914

I told someone to get lost once. They ignored me. It means nothing.
Fukunova
"Bittersweet Symphony"
User ID: 411137

There's not 'a bit' more..

There's too much

5stars

More, give me more. Give me more
If I had a heart I could love you
If I had a voice I would sing
After the night when I wake up
I'll see what tomorrow brings
Pinguu
User ID: 448975
07-11-2018 07:43 PM

idiotchild  Wrote: (07-11-2018 07:35 PM)
If they want it they have to manage the flood controls

Of course that would be the muzzles downfall......seeing as the Dutch are a semi aquatic folk and understand leaks n sh*t better than a thirsty plumber...

Never believe anything until it has been fully denied.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449935
07-11-2018 07:44 PM

What's Happening In The Netherlands?
What amazes me is how these "Progressive" European nations are allowing one of the most Anti-Semitic, Anti-Woman, Anti-Gay groups in the world today, to take over their countries

Its been a thousand years since Evil Christians stoned women or threw gays from rooftops, and the majority od Christians are quite supportive of Jews..
.yet....

Gjdqppsn Mgpimbgr

.... These ^^ are the good guys?

Scratchinghead
LukeRaynott
User ID: 442513
07-11-2018 07:53 PM

I stopped reading after 'Paul Joseph Watson'...just another doomsayer with nothing to back up his facts other than calling anyone who disagree's with him "screeching autistics." He tries so hard to be the British version of Alex Jones that it's cringeworthy.
Fukunova
"Bittersweet Symphony"
User ID: 411137
07-11-2018 07:58 PM

LukeRaynott  Wrote: (07-11-2018 07:53 PM)
I stopped reading after 'Paul Joseph Watson'...just another doomsayer with nothing to back up his facts other than calling anyone who disagree's with him "screeching autistics." He tries so hard to be the British version of Alex Jones that it's cringeworthy.

Than it must suck to know he's 100% correct.

chuckle

Its in every newspaper here..

More, give me more. Give me more
If I had a heart I could love you
If I had a voice I would sing
After the night when I wake up
I'll see what tomorrow brings
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449914
07-11-2018 08:00 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2018 07:44 PM)
What amazes me is how these "Progressive" European nations are allowing one of the most Anti-Semitic, Anti-Woman, Anti-Gay groups in the world today, to take over their countries

Its been a thousand years since Evil Christians stoned women or threw gays from rooftops, and the majority od Christians are quite supportive of Jews..
.yet....

Gjdqppsn Mgpimbgr

Scratchinghead

...and five minutes since they bombed the homelands of those you're complaining about. But they haven't manually trown a stone, so that's ok.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449942
07-11-2018 08:03 PM

LukeRaynott  Wrote: (07-11-2018 07:53 PM)

https://www.nieuwsreporter.com/muslim-pa...diversity/

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/muslim...diversity/
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 448934
07-11-2018 08:05 PM

Humans being human. Nothing new here. I hope a big space rock destroys this planet. Maybe a solar burp. We suck.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441657
07-11-2018 08:07 PM

How long has pot been legal there?

Buch of apathetic pot heads. Distracted....Rofl

Coming soon to a coubtry near you!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449945
07-11-2018 08:08 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2018 08:00 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-11-2018 07:44 PM)

.yet....

Gjdqppsn Mgpimbgr

Scratchinghead

...and five minutes since they bombed the homelands of those you're complaining about. But they haven't manually trown a stone, so that's ok.

So its all Christians fault?

LMAO! That figures. I wouldnt have expected any less from LOP

chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449921
07-11-2018 08:10 PM

Civil war in Europe is not far off now........ thanks jews!!!!
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication