News
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event
news Mars dust storm has encircled the entire planet
news The 'stealth sheets' that can hide soldiers and even vehicles from infrared cameras
news This floating robotic factory will build satellites and spaceships in orbit
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Trump just called Lisa Page a sweety on twitter but will claim 'LAYER' is a typo!
Loud Sneeze
Banned
User ID: 397577
07-12-2018 12:50 AM

Trump just called Lisa Page a sweety on twitter but will claim 'LAYER' is a typo!
Advertisement
r/The_DonaldLAYER
Ex-FBI LAYER Lisa Page today defied a House of Representatives issued Subpoena to testify before Congress! Wow, but is anybody really surprised! Together with her lover, FBI Agent Peter Strzok, she worked on the Rigged Witch Hunt, perhaps the most tainted and corrupt case EVER!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTru...15041?s=19

LOL!!!!!

All caps. He meant it. But what I enjoy is that he will be able to say it was a typo and meant 'lawyer'. LOL, called her a f*cking princess right on twitter to the whole world.
god damn i love it.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449266
07-12-2018 12:58 AM

RE: Trump just called Lisa Page a sweety on twitter but will claim 'LAYER' is a typo!
Woah OP calm down. chuckle

Who would of known that a tweet could excite someone so much. Lmao
Looky
PRO-NAPPER
User ID: 441568
07-12-2018 01:03 AM

RE: Trump just called Lisa Page a sweety on twitter but will claim 'LAYER' is a typo!
Loud Sneeze  Wrote: (07-12-2018 12:50 AM)
r/The_DonaldLAYER
Ex-FBI LAYER Lisa Page today defied a House of Representatives issued Subpoena to testify before Congress! Wow, but is anybody really surprised! Together with her lover, FBI Agent Peter Strzok, she worked on the Rigged Witch Hunt, perhaps the most tainted and corrupt case EVER!

LOL!!!!!

All caps. He meant it. But what I enjoy is that he will be able to say it was a typo and meant 'lawyer'. LOL, called her a f*cking princess right on twitter to the whole world.
god damn i love it.

[Image: RB70qaB.png]

Seeing is believing .. this is hilarious!

"There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see." - Leonardo da Vinci
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449972
07-12-2018 01:03 AM

Will you let me know if ever the lambs stop screaming?

Batboy
Loud Sneeze
Banned
07-12-2018 01:04 AM

sweety = S.lut
princess = w.hore
Loud Sneeze
Banned
07-12-2018 01:08 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 12:58 AM)

the POTUS just called a dirty FBI employee a f*cking w.hore. I LOVE IT!! You must be a dullard and have sloth energy.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 444782
07-12-2018 01:08 AM

r/The_DonaldLAYER
Ex-FBI LAYER
Lisa Page today defied a House of Representatives issued Subpoena to testify before Congress! Wow, but is anybody really surprised! Together with her lover, FBI Agent Peter Strzok, she worked on the Rigged Witch Hunt, perhaps the most tainted and corrupt case EVER!

LOL!!!!!

god damn i love it.

layer: a sheet, quantity, or thickness of material, typically one of several, covering a surface or body.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/layer

Trump is as illiterate and humorless as his devotees.
Loud Sneeze
Banned
07-12-2018 01:14 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 01:08 AM)
r/The_DonaldLAYER
Ex-FBI LAYER
Lisa Page today defied a House of Representatives issued Subpoena to testify before Congress! Wow, but is anybody really surprised! Together with her lover, FBI Agent Peter Strzok, she worked on the Rigged Witch Hunt, perhaps the most tainted and corrupt case EVER!

LOL!!!!!

god damn i love it.

layer: a sheet, quantity, or thickness of material, typically one of several, covering a surface or body.

she lays and beds dirty FBI cops. you are being purposefully retarded to hide your seeyhing rage ay Trump for calling your hero a f*cking princess.
Rayne
User ID: 447991
07-12-2018 01:15 AM

r/The_DonaldLAYER

LOL!!!!!

god damn i love it.

where did he call her a w h o r e ?
Loud Sneeze
Banned
07-12-2018 01:16 AM

Rayne  Wrote: (07-12-2018 01:15 AM)
r/The_DonaldLAYER

LOL!!!!!

god damn i love it.

oh please. f*#k off with your pretend ignorance of Trump's genius.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 444782

Loud Sneeze  Wrote: (07-12-2018 01:14 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 01:08 AM)

she lays and beds dirty FBI cops. you are being purposefully retarded to hide your seeyhing rage ay* Trump for calling your hero a f*cking princess.

* herp derp

Maybe Trump should focus on presidenting not amusing retards like you
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449266

Loud Sneeze  Wrote: (07-12-2018 01:08 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 12:58 AM)

the POTUS just called a dirty FBI employee a f*cking w.hore. I LOVE IT!! You must be a dullard and have sloth energy.

Yes a great example for young boys and an even greater message to little girls and woman everywhere!

#MAGA

#GRABEMBYTHEPUSSY

Immoral President for Immoral Idiots.
Rayne
User ID: 447991
07-12-2018 01:24 AM

Loud Sneeze  Wrote: (07-12-2018 01:16 AM)
Rayne  Wrote: (07-12-2018 01:15 AM)

What? I'm not a trump fan but calling the guy her lover & saying she is a w h o r e is a very big jump.

And somehow I can't see Trump's genius? Are you drunk?
Loud Sneeze
Banned
07-12-2018 01:30 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 01:16 AM)
Loud Sneeze  Wrote: (07-12-2018 01:14 AM)
she lays and beds dirty FBI cops. you are being purposefully retarded to hide your seeyhing rage ay* Trump for calling your hero a f*cking princess.

* herp derp

Maybe Trump should focus on presidenting not amusing retards like you

yep. seething rage. You just proved it by going for typos.....as you seethe thinking about how he called your hero a f*cking w.hore for the whole world to see.
Loud Sneeze
Banned
07-12-2018 01:32 AM

Rayne  Wrote: (07-12-2018 01:24 AM)
Loud Sneeze  Wrote: (07-12-2018 01:16 AM)

What? I'm not a trump fan but calling the guy her lover & saying she is a w h o r e is a very big jump.

And somehow I can't see Trump's genius? Are you drunk?

IT WAS NOT A TYPO. And if you are actually not pretending that you do not GET IT, then you probably are low IQ.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication