News
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event
news Mars dust storm has encircled the entire planet
news The 'stealth sheets' that can hide soldiers and even vehicles from infrared cameras
news This floating robotic factory will build satellites and spaceships in orbit
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Woman accidentally stole car, kept it for two weeks!
CyberDan
User ID: 192030
07-12-2018 01:55 AM

banana Woman accidentally stole car, kept it for two weeks!
Advertisement
Hahahaha, what are the odds of that happening?

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/07/11/w...weeks.html

Apparently, the Infiniti owner had left his key fob in the car, so the door opened and she was able to start it. Since the rental car used the same system she was none the wiser to the mixup and drove off on her merry way.

When the woman returned it days later – with a complaint about how it was messy and had golf clubs in the trunk – confusion ensued. Then the rental agent turned into an investigator and took her to retrace her steps, which first led them to the Walmart parking lot where they found the Nissan still parked. The agent then called the police to tell them what happened.

Cornwall Constable Tommy McKay told the CBC: "My initial thought was, 'I'm going to have to find out where she got this vehicle from, or my God, how am I going to put cuffs on this elderly female.'”

Rofl
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449959
07-12-2018 02:06 AM

RE: Woman accidentally stole car, kept it for two weeks!
I have to go car to car and peek in the window to see if it's the one with MY stuff in it.
CyberDan
User ID: 192030
07-12-2018 02:28 AM

I once got into the wrong vehicle, but it didn't start. The car was the exact same year, model, and color of mine. I'm glad it didn't start. They left their car unlocked and when I put my key in, it wouldn't start, I kept trying to get the key in said said to myself "WTF?", then I realized my car was parked right next to it and it was the same car. I quickly got out and got in my car and left.
RiskyRob
Mac Daddy
User ID: 446882
07-12-2018 02:49 AM

Canadians are always doing this sh*t. About 30% of cars are missing at any point, and they commonly walk into wrong houses. In America, we have it to a more limited degree, and call it Alzheimer's disease.

⏰♈
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 404077
07-12-2018 03:01 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 02:06 AM)
I have to go car to car and peek in the window to see if it's the one with MY stuff in it.
Put a small window sticker in the corner of the drivers side window or one of those cutsie ones on the back window! Had a car that was the same as about a hundred others around here. Someone saw me (suspicious white male looking into cars) in the parking lot & called the cops. Sure I was pissed, but kind of glad they called, would've been more pissed if someone was breaking into my car & didn't call. This one, I painted the roof rack a different color!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449970
07-12-2018 04:02 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 03:01 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 02:06 AM)
Put a small window sticker in the corner of the drivers side window or one of those cutsie ones on the back window! Had a car that was the same as about a hundred others around here. Someone saw me (suspicious white male looking into cars) in the parking lot & called the cops. Sure I was pissed, but kind of glad they called, would've been more pissed if someone was breaking into my car & didn't call. This one, I painted the roof rack a different color!

Every time I buy a new car I immediately key an obscenity into the drivers door to avoid this very type of embarrassing event.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 423816
07-12-2018 04:22 AM

I always drive a 30+ year old vehicle, so I never have to worry about mistaking another for it.
I have had ugly nasty old cars, and nice looking collector quality vehicles and it does not matter, impossible to mistake for someone else s.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449995
07-12-2018 04:23 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 04:02 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 03:01 AM)

Every time I steal a new car I immediately key an obscenity into the drivers door to avoid this very type of embarrassing event.

FIFY - LOL - Couldn't imagine doing that to one you actually bought.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication