News
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028
news Descend Into England’s Network of Secret Nuclear Bunkers
news British UFO hunter’s laptop was ‘wiped’ after mysterious death
news Expert warns satellites could be hacked and used as giant 'radio frequency weapons'
news 1,000-year-old Maya document that tracks the movement of Venus is real
news Google Maps' strangest objects revealed
news The Russian Family That Cut Itself Off From Civilization for More Than 40 Years

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Houston, we have a problem...
1337 nli
lop guest
User ID: 449522
07-12-2018 03:00 AM

Houston, we have a problem...
Advertisement
If you can sit still for fifteen minutes, this may explain how the world ends. I don't think the world will end, just most of us and every other surface dweller on the planet.

Scientists are saying this event is right around he corner and already happening in our solar system. So buckle up and try to enjoy your life while you have it, times may be getting very ugly soon.

yikes
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449959
07-12-2018 03:01 AM

RE: Houston, we have a problem...
is the video going to be about those big arze asteroids headed this way?
Loosey Fur
User ID: 440008
07-12-2018 03:04 AM

1337 nli  Wrote: (07-12-2018 03:00 AM)
If you can sit still for fifteen minutes, this may explain how the world ends. I don't think the world will end, just most of us and every other surface dweller on the planet.

Scientists are saying this event is right around he corner and already happening in our solar system. So buckle up and try to enjoy your life while you have it, times may be getting very ugly soon.

yikes

Thank myself for not being a surface dweller. Phew!

[Image: Idun-and-the-Apples.jpg]
1337 nli
lop guest
07-12-2018 03:08 AM

This is some real good doom to chew on. Tastes like fresh tomatoes.
chuckle
1337 nli
lop guest
07-12-2018 03:11 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 03:01 AM)

It is about an interstellar storm of gas and high energy particles mixed with high energy electromagnetism into the soup that our solar system is encountering as we surge forward into it.

whew, mouthful.
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-12-2018 03:16 AM

1337 nli  Wrote: (07-12-2018 03:11 AM)

It is about an interstellar storm of gas and high energy particles mixed with high energy electromagnetism into the soup that our solar system is encountering as we surge forward into it.

whew, mouthful.

This energy soup we are entering is affecting the gas giants and the sun, and us. This is gonna get worse not in decades, but in the next few years, 10 or less. The sun is being upset by the energy and acting up, causing earthquakes, volcanoes and weather chaos here on Earth.

There may be no way out of this one. Lets just hope we can skip off the edge of the most energetic parts of the storm somehow.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449995
07-12-2018 03:17 AM

whew, mouthful.

thanks, I'll go watch it in awhile. :)

A year ago or so, SO (Suspiscious Observer - a YouTuber) had a video showing how we are about to leave an massive cloud that Earth has been in most of our life developing time period.

But that's one LEAVING not entering.

I have no idea which of his many hundreds it is though and I get all anxiety even thinking of having to go back a year or years on his list.
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-12-2018 03:23 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 03:17 AM)

whew, mouthful.

thanks, I'll go watch it in awhile. :)

A year ago or so, SO (Suspiscious Observer - a YouTuber) had a video showing how we are about to leave an massive cloud that Earth has been in most of our life developing time period.

But that's one LEAVING not entering.

I have no idea which of his many hundreds it is though and I get all anxiety even thinking of having to go back a year or years on his list.

The scientists say we have entered a region of the cloud that is less dense, but it gets thicker ahead. I do believe that is what they are saying. Some of it is a bit technical, but reduced to layman terms for the most part.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 381174
07-12-2018 03:28 AM

Thanks interesting video. I think our weather patterns here on the earth are driven by energy we receive from the sun, not solar radiation but electromagnetic energy.

So the sun then reacts to the density and type of space through which the solar system travels.

I may read LaViolette's book now.

Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-12-2018 03:32 AM

Here is another, similar video, I think it was copped by someone who put the Planet X title on it, but it's not about Planet X it's about magnatar waves.

So perhaps this region of space we are entering can conduct magnatar waves more efficiently or something.

https://youtu.be/7VKgfVHZQJM
1337 nli
lop guest
07-12-2018 03:33 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 03:28 AM)
Thanks interesting video. I think our weather patterns here on the earth are driven by energy we receive from the sun, not solar radiation but electromagnetic energy.

So the sun then reacts to the density and type of space through which the solar system travels.

Bump

Exactly. Space weather is very real and we have been lucky for some time. The video explains how we have passed through these galactic arms before and there is geological evidence to back it up.
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-12-2018 03:34 AM

1337 nli  Wrote: (07-12-2018 03:33 AM)

Bump

Exactly. Space weather is very real and we have been lucky for some time. The video explains how we have passed through these galactic arms before and there is geological evidence to back it up.

Makes sense, it could also explain the magnetic pole flips.

agree
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-12-2018 03:35 AM

1337 nli  Wrote: (07-12-2018 03:33 AM)

Bump

Galactic super-waves have been responsible for ice ages in the past and we may be in the path of at least three of these super-waves. From what these scientists have gathered, we may be in for one hell of a ride, very soon. I hope they are wrong.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449972
07-12-2018 04:19 AM

Strange protin fux
This past 24 hours

http://www.solarham.net/proton.htm

Hiding3
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 450001
07-12-2018 04:39 AM

1337 nli  Wrote: (07-12-2018 03:00 AM)

yikes
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication