News
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028
news Descend Into England’s Network of Secret Nuclear Bunkers
news British UFO hunter’s laptop was ‘wiped’ after mysterious death
news Expert warns satellites could be hacked and used as giant 'radio frequency weapons'
news 1,000-year-old Maya document that tracks the movement of Venus is real
news Google Maps' strangest objects revealed
news The Russian Family That Cut Itself Off From Civilization for More Than 40 Years

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

SUN COLOR CHANGE
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 399621
07-12-2018 04:27 AM

SUN COLOR CHANGE
Advertisement
701 I'M IN SOUTH CENTRAL TEXAS. THERE ARE NO BUGS IN WOODS NOR BIRDS, FEW SQUIRRELS MAINLY NEAR HOMES. ARMADILLAS AND SKUNKS ONLY COME OUT AT NIGHTS NOW. MAIN CHANGE OF SUN FROM YELLOW TO WHITE STARTED IN EARLY 90'S. YEARS AGO PHOTOGRAPHER ON A FORUM GAVE OUT THE KODAK FILMS THAT HAD TO BE CHANGED TO SHOW COLORS PROPERLY.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 426905
07-12-2018 04:31 AM

RE: SUN COLOR CHANGE
My theory is that its the methane. This is outgassing at an alarming rate as evidenced by those weird holes in Siberia. Methane deflects the infrared and makes the sun less yellow and more white.

Another effect is the noctilucent clouds which make the night much brighter than when I was a kid. Its shocking how bright the night is.
Sing-I'llSway
Equal Opportunity Skeptic
User ID: 418032
07-12-2018 04:38 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 04:27 AM)
701 I'M IN SOUTH CENTRAL TEXAS. THERE ARE NO BUGS IN WOODS NOR BIRDS, FEW SQUIRRELS MAINLY NEAR HOMES. ARMADILLAS AND SKUNKS ONLY COME OUT AT NIGHTS NOW. MAIN CHANGE OF SUN FROM YELLOW TO WHITE STARTED IN EARLY 90'S. YEARS AGO PHOTOGRAPHER ON A FORUM GAVE OUT THE KODAK FILMS THAT HAD TO BE CHANGED TO SHOW COLORS PROPERLY.

The Sun is the exact same color it's been for billions of years.

For f*#k's sake...

And if there were NO bugs or birds in the woods it would be an ecological disaster. The food chain would be all f**ked up without proper predators. But I'm guessing you weren't exactly out there conducting a comprehensive census, comparing it carefully with past wildlife censuses of the exact same area, so...

Too bad. The allcaps almost convinced me.

But not quite.

"(He) originated the concept 'enemy of the people.' This term automatically made it unnecessary that the ideological errors of a man or men engaged in a controversy be proven. It made possible the use of the cruelest repression.”
-Nikita Kruschev, denouncing 20th-century tyrant, Joseph Stalin
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 448742
07-12-2018 04:41 AM

what do you expect basically living in the desert
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449453
07-12-2018 04:47 AM

I'm in the UK and have noticed it too. Bugs have reduced to the point were people talked about the "windscreen phenomenin" (no bugs splattered to lean any more) and there was even an article about it published. People need to wake up, but many would rather stay asleep. That's interesting because that is around the same time people started to notice chemtrails. I rememer the sun being yellow as a child, now it looks white.
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-12-2018 04:50 AM

People don't notice, because everyone is constantly looking down at their smartphones. Look up!
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-12-2018 04:53 AM

IT,S NOT DESSERT YET. I'M TELLING WHAT I AND OTHERS AROUND HERE HAVE SEEN IN OUR LIFETIMES. LOOK FOR OLD CHILDRENS PICTURE BOOKS FROM THE 40- 70 ERA.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449970
07-12-2018 04:55 AM

Ahhh yes.
"Looks like" science.
The most worthless science ever developed and the only type of science flattards and fueltards will carry out.
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-12-2018 04:57 AM

ALSO HERE THE SUN INVARIABLY ROSE AND SET BLOOD RED.
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-12-2018 05:04 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 04:55 AM)
Ahhh yes.
"Looks like" science.
The most worthless science ever developed and the only type of science flattards and fueltards will carry out.

All science begins with an observation.
To call it worthless is therefore to call science itself worthless.
In some, even in many cases, yes this is true.
But t all begins with an observation, of what something looks like.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 426905
07-12-2018 05:07 AM

When I was young the sun was warm and yellow and now its white and harsh.

Ditto the moon didn't cast shadows and you couldn't see the horizon at night.

A similar thing happened before Tunguska where people could read newspapers at night by the light of the moon. I think it was methane and it exploded when the meteor detonated it.
Sing-I'llSway
Equal Opportunity Skeptic
User ID: 418032
07-12-2018 05:10 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 05:04 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 04:55 AM)
Ahhh yes.
"Looks like" science.

OP's "thesis" is worthless because it begins and ends with "observation".

I just posted, none of this "the bugs and birds are gone"-talk means anything unless its compared with past data.

You count the birds/bugs.

You find past censuses of birds/bugs.

You cross-reference.

If today there are WAY less birds/bugs...then what you're saying matters.

If you don't make any effort at all to cross-reference...then people like me and the LOP Guest you just quoted debunk you on LunaticOutpost.

I'm all for observational science. When it's done right. What's happening in this thread is more akin to: "Well, back in my day..."

That's not science. That barbershop-talk.

"(He) originated the concept 'enemy of the people.' This term automatically made it unnecessary that the ideological errors of a man or men engaged in a controversy be proven. It made possible the use of the cruelest repression.”
-Nikita Kruschev, denouncing 20th-century tyrant, Joseph Stalin
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 424701
07-12-2018 05:14 AM

The sun changes it's heat/color based on the balance of faith in God and non faith in God.

God will not allow the inhabitants of earth to follow Satan. He will destroy the surface of the earth if the people do not wake up.

We were close to being destroyed but we are coming out of it. Thankfully.

The sun is still hot we are in the balance. But I'm still here so don't worry.
Loosey Fur
User ID: 440008
07-12-2018 05:16 AM

Want to know why?

[Image: Idun-and-the-Apples.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-12-2018 05:18 AM

Sing-IllSway  Wrote: (07-12-2018 05:10 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-12-2018 05:04 AM)

OP's "thesis" is worthless because it begins and ends with "observation".

I just posted, none of this "the bugs and birds are gone"-talk means anything unless its compared with past data.

You count the birds/bugs.

You find past censuses of birds/bugs.

You cross-reference.

If today there are WAY less birds/bugs...then what you're saying matters.

If you don't make any effort at all to cross-reference...then people like me and the LOP Guest you just quoted debunk you on LunaticOutpost.

I'm all for observational science. When it's done right. What's happening in this thread is more akin to: "Well, back in my day..."

That's not science. That barbershop-talk.

I have quoted several scientific studies in another thread. If you do a search for "insect population decline" you should see results showing any studies and mainstream news articles that all confirm this is happening worldwide. But the scientists are all "puzzled" as to what may be causing it.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication