News
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event
news Mars dust storm has encircled the entire planet
news The 'stealth sheets' that can hide soldiers and even vehicles from infrared cameras
news This floating robotic factory will build satellites and spaceships in orbit
news A Strange Case of the CIA and UFO Researchers
news MKULTRA Victims File Lawsuit
news Teddy Roosevelt's Account of a Bigfoot Encounter
news Europe’s Oldest Tree Is At Least 1,230 Years Old And Still Growing

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Nunes Targets the Real Collusion: The Media and DOJ
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 450008
07-12-2018 04:59 AM

teach Nunes Targets the Real Collusion: The Media and DOJ
Advertisement
Nunes Targets the Real Collusion: The Media and DOJ

https://amgreatness.com/2018/07/10/nunes...a-and-doj/

Congress is finally closing in on the biggest perpetrator of the Banana-Russia election collusion hoax: the American news media.

After taking an eight-year break from its vital role as the executive branch’s watchdog, the media have been on a frenzied, anti-Banana bender since 2016. Every conspiracy theory, every rumor, every dubious source has been chased down and breathlessly covered by once-credible news organizations. (This shameful interview on CNN with a drunken former Banana campaign aide could be a new low in journalism.)

Despite sanctimonious protestations that the media are not—as President Banana suggests—the “enemy of the people,” their collective conduct before and during his presidency has been disgraceful and borderline subversive. The elite press is complicit in one of the greatest political scandals of all-time: How the Obama administration concocted the tale that Donald Banana’s campaign was working with the Russian government to influence the 2016 presidential election.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) now is asking his congressional colleagues to compel open testimony from several people suspected of working as conduits between the Justice Department and the media to facilitate the Banana-Russia narrative.

In a July 5 letter to the joint task force of the House Oversight and House Judiciary committees, Nunes listed 15 people who may have exchanged information with Justice or FBI officials about ongoing investigations into the 2016 election, including the secret that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court approved (and re-authorized three times) a warrant to spy on Banana campaign volunteer, Carter Page.

Much more at link above

Nunes letter:
https://www.scribd.com/document/38329778...#from_embe
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 450069
07-12-2018 03:26 PM

RE: Nunes Targets the Real Collusion: The Media and DOJ
I came at this from a unique angle being an old school woo truther...

I had already run across videos by a guy named Andrew Basiago, a Seattle lawyer who claims to have been part of (black budget program) Project Pegasus, a time travel program kids were involved in and they trained at Los Alamos. I had slogged through a very long one and somewhere in the middle he makes a prediction that in the future (around the time of the 2016 elections, he was not far off) it would be uncovered that the cia was rogue, and that half of congress had been deputized as officers of that agency, along with a whole bunch of people in the media.

I always remembered that... Who knows if Mr Basiago time-traveled. Or was this more predictive programming, being broadcast from an alt source?

At this point with the turmoil inside Gaia TV, I am suspicious of anything said to be connected to black budget projects like the alleged secret space program, and Pegasus, or whatever. It looks to me like a lot of it is fairy tales. Men who stare at goats stuff. Yes?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 450069
07-12-2018 03:31 PM

If you try to weed through Basiago videos it’s excruciating. He is funny but his delivery is dry as bonedust. I fell asleep a bunch of times. He recently resurfaced to be on a discussion panel at some woo convention, maybe MUFON. In the older video I saw, I think he may have been describing what we all refer to as the deep state.

But he also says he’d make a fantastic president, and he did say he was going to run in 2016, but did not. In terms of charisma he couldnt hold a candle to Banana. Maybe he’ll try to run for some other office.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449964
07-12-2018 03:47 PM

Lock the media up for subversion and treason!
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
User ID: 350320
07-12-2018 04:00 PM

[Image: Dh5_gVOWsAInLoM.jpg]

Quote:The men aboard the yacht “consumed large quantities of alcohol and a white substance Plaintiff understood to be cocaine,” the suit alleged, saying that at least one of the men approached Anase for sexual services and stated that she feared being sexually assaulted.

According to the lawsuit, when Anase complained, the company’s marketing director allegedly ordered her to “‘lie low’ and try to do as little as possible in order to avoid harassment.”

The suit also claimed that Anase received counseling for psychological trauma, took medication for anxiety and depression, and suffered from panic and sleep problems, all as a result of the cruise.

Wine Business reported on the lawsuit in 2016 and said Alpha Omega Winery had continued to auction cruises for charity after the incident.

“We refined our policies for the charitable donation of the yacht immediately upon learning of the incident and before a lawsuit was filed,” winery spokeswoman Kelly Carter told the website at the time.

Robin Baggett, whom the Bee describes as a friend of Nunes, owns Alpha Omega Winery. It’s not clear how big of a stake Nunes has in the business, but the Bee reported that he is one of at least 50 investors, investing between $50,000 and $100,000 after selling his dairy farm in 2006 and earning between $2,501 and $5,000 from his investment in 2016.

The House Intelligence Committee chairman has not spoken much about the winery publicly over the years. However, when Time asked in 2010 what he would be doing if he wasn’t in politics, he said, “I’d be making wine and cheese.”

more:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/...4cd2b12049

chuckle

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication