News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Leftist Brits say Trump guilty of Islamophobia during UK visit, punishable crime
Loud Sneeze
Banned
User ID: 397577
07-14-2018 05:59 AM

Leftist Brits say Trump guilty of Islamophobia during UK visit, punishable crime
Advertisement
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/07...bombshell/

Donald J Trump’s explosive UK tabloid interview has “hit the establishment like a bombshell”, Nigel Farage has said, remarking that the U.S. President ‘gets’ the public’s concern over mass migration.
Speaking on Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM on Friday, after a tabloid interview with President Trump sent shockwaves across the globalist media, Farage asserted the President “recognises and understands” why immigration has become “the number one issue across all of European politics”.

President Trump’s remarks to The Sun provoked fury from leftist British lawmakers, who branded his distress at seeing millions of third world migrants pour into Europe “racist”, and said the President’s criticism of London Mayor Sadiq Khan’s stance on terror was “Islamophobic”.<<<

Will Tommy Robinson have a new cell mate??

I wonder if Trump is aware of Tommy Robinson, the prisoner of the Londonistan caliphate?
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2018 06:01 AM by Loud Sneeze.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449685
07-14-2018 08:58 AM

RE: Leftist Brits say Trump guilty of Islamophobia during UK visit, punishable crime
Muslims can f*#k off.
Quote this message in a reply
Pinguu
User ID: 448975
07-14-2018 09:06 AM

RE: Leftist Brits say Trump guilty of Islamophobia during UK visit, punishable crime
Loud Sneeze  Wrote: (07-14-2018 05:59 AM)

Donald J Trump’s explosive UK tabloid interview has “hit the establishment like a bombshell”, Nigel Farage has said, remarking that the U.S. President ‘gets’ the public’s concern over mass migration.
Speaking on Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM on Friday, after a tabloid interview with President Trump sent shockwaves across the globalist media, Farage asserted the President “recognises and understands” why immigration has become “the number one issue across all of European politics”.

President Trump’s remarks to The Sun provoked fury from leftist British lawmakers, who branded his distress at seeing millions of third world migrants pour into Europe “racist”, and said the President’s criticism of London Mayor Sadiq Khan’s stance on terror was “Islamophobic”.<<<

I wonder if Trump is aware of Tommy Robinson, the prisoner of the Londonistan caliphate?

The welcome Trump/Free Tommy March is on today....

What I don’t understand is why the police allow Antifa to turn up on the same day to protest a march that isn’t even about racism....

The only reason a few of the Tommy marchers kicked off last time was because the Antifags were allowed to get to near and they started throwing stones, old batteries and spitting at the Free Tommy protesters....It was such a small fracas but the press jumped all over it...

Everything I've ever told you, including this, is a lie.
singing wilbury spider
krautistan terrarist
User ID: 450349
07-14-2018 09:10 AM

I know it is hard to believe
but technically Trump is a diplomat
so he enjoys diplomatic immunity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpkQEq75y18

[Image: G2FRDqb.gif]

arachnophobes beware!
Pinguu
07-14-2018 09:11 AM

Pinguu  Wrote: (07-14-2018 09:06 AM)

The welcome Trump/Free Tommy March is on today....

What I don’t understand is why the police allow Antifa to turn up on the same day to protest a march that isn’t even about racism....

The only reason a few of the Tommy marchers kicked off last time was because the Antifags were allowed to get to near and they started throwing stones, old batteries and spitting at the Free Tommy protesters....It was such a small fracas but the press jumped all over it...

They call the Free Tommy/Welcome Trump marchers and protesters FAR RIGHT on BBC and LBC......It’s f*cking joke.....As usual anyone who doesn’t follow their lefty rhetoric is just a Racist Nazi....Even though 20% of those that attend are Black or Asian......mad innit and it shows the media up for what they really are.....Scum.

Pinguu
07-14-2018 09:15 AM

The media won’t be promoting or giving the Free Tommy / welcome Trump any equal balanced coverage even if 100k people turned up....

They will only cover it if they can get Antifa to start trouble so they can film The GAMMON as James O Brian has mockingly labelled them fighting back....

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2018 09:16 AM by Pinguu.) Quote this message in a reply
JohnPrewett
User ID: 450370
07-14-2018 12:57 PM

Believing "Islam is a religion peace" may have been forgivable back in 2001 when GWBush spouted that lie to the world.

After all we've seen during the Barack Hussein Obama regime it is no longer rational to think "Islam is a religion of Peace"
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 450309
07-14-2018 01:28 PM

singing wilbury spider  Wrote: (07-14-2018 09:10 AM)

Don't worry, despite OP's sensationalist headline, Islamaphobia is not a crime in the UK, it a legally protected right under section 29 of the 1986 public order act.
TicklePickle
User ID: 395624
07-14-2018 02:13 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-14-2018 08:58 AM)
Muslims can f*#k off.

I kind of feel like burning a Koran today!
Pinguu
07-14-2018 02:39 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-14-2018 01:28 PM)
singing wilbury spider  Wrote: (07-14-2018 09:10 AM)

Don't worry, despite OP's sensationalist headline, Islamaphobia is not a crime in the UK, it a legally protected right under section 29 of the 1986 public order act.

So if one has concerns over Islam and its teaching.... its a Phobia is it?.....im not scared of the idiots that beleive in this Ideology...i pity them......they need berating and mocking with logic until they grow up and realise their Ideology is a pile of sh*t..

Islam needs a reformation or two and if we have to be labelled Islamaphobic to destroy and water down that ideology then so be it....WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS HERE

Helping to re-educate a backwards Ideology and help to bring them into the 21st centuary....

Bit like the suffrogets and folk who released the slaves by educating their evil Slave masters..

Im being serious..

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2018 02:40 PM by Pinguu.) Quote this message in a reply
Looky
PRO-NAPPER
User ID: 441568
07-14-2018 02:44 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htqmm4m2gp4

What Annoys Me About the Anti-Trump Protests in the UK
Michael Black

"Never interfere with an Enemy while He's in the Process of Destroying himself."
TicklePickle
User ID: 395624
07-14-2018 02:56 PM

Jptdknpa

[Image: british_cop.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 377962
07-14-2018 03:00 PM

Ah, so 'Third World' is now a race? I can see how that would be effective (albeit absolutely retarded) to the Communists, but did they really get the citizenry to buy into it or are they just splattering it out like diarrhea through the media? I think the latter. People are pretty stupid collectively, but not quite as stupid as they think.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 450309
07-14-2018 03:21 PM

Pinguu  Wrote: (07-14-2018 02:39 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-14-2018 01:28 PM)

So if one has concerns over Islam and its teaching.... its a Phobia is it?.....
No, I'm taking my cue from OP's sensationalist thread title. In fact if you follow the links to the news articles you will find that not even the crazy labour MP's are accusing Trump of committing any sort of crime in what he said.

im not scared of the idiots that beleive in this Ideology...i pity them......they need berating and mocking with logic until they grow up and realise their Ideology is a pile of sh*t..
Well you should be concerned by what they have done and can do in the name of their sick ideology.

Islam needs a reformation or two and if we have to be labelled Islamaphobic to destroy and water down that ideology then so be it....WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS HERE
Nice idea but unfortunately the quran prohibits alterations and deletions. Any change to the religion is called biddah ( or bid'ah ) which means literally invention but is closest to our concept of heresy and gives the fundamentalists grounds to kill any Muslim who is not as extreme and inflexible in their views and actions as they are themselves.

Helping to re-educate a backwards Ideology and help to bring them into the 21st centuary....

Bit like the suffrogets and folk who released the slaves by educating their evil Slave masters..

Im being serious..
The abolitionists, Chartists and suffragists had the enlightenment to draw on with new ideas from Locke and Hume, Rousseau and Paine. Muslims are stuck with Bedouin tribal thinking from the seventh century. I don't see how you can reform that without ripping it up altogether.
Fu King
User ID: 430765
07-14-2018 04:11 PM

President Trump’s remarks to The Sun provoked fury from leftist COMMUNISTS*** British lawmakers, who branded his distress at seeing millions of third world migrants pour into Europe “racist”, and said the President’s criticism of London Mayor Sadiq Khan’s stance on terror was “Islamophobic”.<<<

***(fixed) Call the Scum what they are: Goddamn COMMUNISTS.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication